RK Ki Laila MadhuBala : Madhu Ke Devdas RK* Daru#1 - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

im enjoying the show too a lot. πŸ˜† oh...oh well im enjoying it ..as long as rk is there with his past and his equation with mb is further concentrated..im so not changing the channel. πŸ˜† BV has a lot of tears involved..like too much. my mom watches it too but she also loves MBEIEJ. πŸ˜†..and BV's trp has gone really down last week..anyway.
yes BV has lot of tears but they balance out very very well with required humour from daadisaa or with normal drama with out tears..BV trps are always minimum 3+  and if there is any peak it will go 4+..Hope MB will reach that heights soon...the team did a lot of effort along with big budgets..Their hardwork should pay off..this week trps will say a lot...let's see..though i dont care abt trps,they r required for a show to continue long time ..chal (4 months old)is already under scanner for 1+ trps constantly..
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shahisthi

BV has more than 4 years of loyal audience. And actually it is a good show. even without the lead for a whole episode, it is not much noticed. Their story was so strong.

But here the selling factor is RK & MB. So without them and focus away from them will not work for the show. And anyways nowadays so many good shows. So to get a loyal fan base it has to be really good. I think MB already has a loyal fan base. But we need more to be on top and go that far as BV.

Shows which came three years back and still running have a loyal fan base though the shows are not good at all. Maybe that time when those shows came there are not many good shows and people are addicted to those shows and couldn't leave it still. So they are still in the run for top spots.

exactly shahi..mb needs to get more loyal audience then show can sustain atleast till the main story ends...DABH used to be good and it got loyal audience that time  but its not good anymore but still it is ruling coz of loyal viewers..
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago

Drashti, Vivian, Karan Kundra to perform on 'Comedy ka Jashn'

TNN | Aug 11, 2012, 02.51PM IST
Read More:Vivian Dsena|Tusshar Kapoor|Sunil Grover|Rashmi Desai|Krushna Abhishek|Karan Kundra|Giaa Manek|Drashti Dhami|Colors' TV|Bharti Singh|Ankita Lokhande
Drashti, Vivian, Karan Kundra to perform on 'Comedy ka Jashn'
Comedy Ka Jashn
It's been 65 years since our freedom fighters brought us independence. However, even today, we celebrate in a somber mood and partake in the festivities halfheartedly.

Breaking this tradition and encouraging proud Indians to celebrate Independence Day with a smile on their faces as Colors' presents 'Comedy ka Jashn - Hasne ki Azaadi' to showcase a dance and comedy extravaganza that brings together Bollywood and television celebrities. This special feature will air on Wednesday, 15th August at 1 PM.

Inspiring the spirit of laughter among audiences, Comedy ka Jashn will feature a plethora of performances from popular artists including Bollywood actor Tusshar Kapoor, television actorsDrashti Dhami, Mahi Vijj,Vivian Dsena, Karan Kundra, Giaa Manek, Sharad Kelkar, Rashmi Desai, Hema Singh, Usha Nadkarni, Ankita Lokhande and Sanjeeda Sheikh, comedians Bharti Singh, Krushna Abhishek, Sudesh Bhosle, Sunil Grover, and many more.

The acts will be themed around Independence Day while focusing on the newsmakers of the year gone by. Whether it's dealing with national unity or different political issues which created waves during the year, 'Comedy ka Jashn' will showcase a comic take on it all. Further, as dance becoming the essence of entertainment in India, some humour-based dance performances will also be presented adding to the entertainment quotient.

With a starry lineup combined with fun-filled acts and performances, Colors' ensures that Independence Day this year is a day for laughter to reign supreme!

Originally posted by sasi10

yes BV has lot of tears but they balance out very very well with required humour from daadisaa or with normal drama with out tears..BV trps are always minimum 3+  and if there is any peak it will go 4+..Hope MB will reach that heights soon...the team did a lot of effort along with big budgets..Their hardwork should pay off..this week trps will say a lot...let's see..though i dont care abt trps,they r required for a show to continue long time ..chal (4 months old)is already under scanner for 1+ trps constantly..

I watched Chal for sometime. From the first episode they started a roller coaster ride and somewhere down the line they might got so confused and lost ideas I guess. The story got completely lost and  there was too much twists. It was fast paced all the time. And now from thriller they started and going for Saas bahu fights and again going for paranormal. They are experimenting I guess.

Here in Mb at first they fast paced and later so much dragged, maybe because they don't want to rush the track and finish off everything so soon, like they did it Chal.

The problem was the actor who plays Mukund character was not a match for DD and how they shaped his character and also Madhu's character at that time was not justifiable her going too far for a stranger and being so close without having any relations. From there itself rating started to affect. Damage was too much because of this.

So lets wait for this week TRP. Hopefully will be good. But Colours need to promote next week too. It is bad MB came as same time as JDJ, becuase of JDJ lot of attention was lost for the shows of COlours and MB affecting more cos it is the newest show.

Originally posted by anji64

hi all...

sasi    please recapπŸ˜†
No Recaps please...that too from a thread with usπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shahi u give such lengthy replies,, so tiring to read so much at a time,,
Sasi ur doing tremendous job as TM ...I am proud of u .πŸ˜†ab yeh mat puchna kyun ...WW3 ho jayege yahan
Originally posted by mymagic13

shahi u give such lengthy replies,, so tiring to read so much at a time,,

Its Ok. Just read every five lines.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Don't know how to write short ones. My weak point. Sorry.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Manonids

Sasi ur doing tremendous job as TM ...I am proud of u .πŸ˜†ab yeh mat puchna kyun ...WW3 ho jayege yahan

article dekha?it seems like comedy act more than danceπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Its Ok. Just read every five lines.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Don't know how to write short ones. My weak point. Sorry.πŸ˜†
tum phir se on-off khel rahe ho..huh