Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sasi10

Lol nidz...tell me about it! iwas shocked by hearing the mrg news from u that day..i'm against early marriages and pregnancy tracks in any show...so this mrg news kinda disappointed me in the begining..cant say same now but at the same time cant say i'm happy...lolll

Even I don't know what to think about the marriage so early in the show. And they are bringing RK's family very soon and the actress they have selected for RK is not what I expected Rk's mother to be. But lets see what they have in store for us.

Marriage is the biggest surprise for me in this show till now.

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

well i feel darkness is the tempo of their relationship and passionate destruction defines them. some people love cotton candy firytale love stories that include pinning walls nokh jhok and dher saara romance...but this is very different..they are a fairytale as well..but a dark , seething and intense one that will keep you at the edge of your couches and beds..not everyone will understand the morbid beauty of their equation..since its a dark love story..but the ones who do.like us...lets just enjoy it. :)

lol as far as i know evryone in the forum are njoying the story including us..here we are talking abt tragic endings which may or may not happen in this show and constant sadness factor in the show which MAY be the reason for low trps than expected..

-brokensoul- thumbnail

exactly..same pinch sasi :) love stories that have aggressive passion . intensity..the impossibilty to ever unite and yet exist because of each other at the same time. That is what love lures to me..these kind of stories..and i have always loved them. always. πŸ˜† be it Pratham-Gauri...Prem-Mukti..Sujal-Kashish..Angad-Kripa.. and Abhay-Piya...the only thing is i have an emotional bias for AbhIya..but that never takes over my views of analysis thankfully.lol. πŸ˜†

I have loved all the couples you mentioned. All of them had passionate and intense love stories.  Though have not watched PYEYK. Maybe will watch from you tube, now after getting interacted with you guys I'm curious to see it.

-brokensoul- thumbnail

lol as far as i know evryone in the forum are njoying the story including us..here we are talking abt tragic endings which may or may not happen in this show and constant sadness factor in the show which MAY be the reason for low trps than expected..

Some changes might be there in coming episodes. DD said in her live chat, we will get to see her bubbliness in the show soon. So track will be different than what they are showing now. Maybe she will do something to irritate RK.

_sasi_ thumbnail
BRB :) Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
_sasi_ thumbnail

exactly..same pinch sasi :) love stories that have aggressive passion . intensity..the impossibilty to ever unite and yet exist because of each other at the same time. That is what love lures to me..these kind of stories..and i have always loved them. always. πŸ˜† be it Pratham-Gauri...Prem-Mukti..Sujal-Kashish..Angad-Kripa.. and Abhay-Piya...the only thing is i have an emotional bias for AbhIya..but that never takes over my views of analysis thankfully.lol. πŸ˜†

exactly πŸ˜Š and i love all those jodis u said except sujal-kashish,abhay-piya(these 2 shows never impressed me somehow)😊
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
_sasi_ thumbnail
hatzieee...miss u...lolπŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hatzieee...miss u...lolπŸ˜†

Me too ...πŸ˜† ab yeh mat puchna kyun 
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi all...

sasi    please recapπŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aila ...ek bechare bache ne puch liya ...should GEET's funny side be back just for fun sake in the show to irritate ?? ufff ...no no ke barish ho rahe hai uspe πŸ˜† Hi Anjie  Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago