Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Nidz- Just a thought. Are they showing her as Badh Kismat person. Like when she was in her mother's womb, Paddy has to leave her home and her life was in danger. When she was in Shamshu's life his life was in danger. Actually this is always what Trishna was saying??

RK's life too became like this when she came into her life. And maybe her family's life will be Ok once she goes out from their life.

till now,they showed it like that only shahi...in any case it will be interesting to watch but i only need some comedy dose in btw the show...too much of negativity depreeses the viewers and make them leave...my dad gave me a warning yesterday too cng that first part..seems like elder ppl dont like such dark stories unlike us ..Hope TRPs rise atleast this week..😕 Lol
_sasi_ thumbnail

Whatever u wish u can discuss koyel reg the show,characters,actors and ya u can discuss offtopics too to a level..just make sure shifu dont come with her love letter..lol ..
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sasi10

till now,they showed it like that only shahi...in any case it will be interesting to watch but i only need some comedy dose in btw the show...too much of negativity depreeses the viewers and make them leave...my dad gave me a warning yesterday too cng that first part..seems like elder ppl dont like such dark stories unlike us ..Hope TRPs rise atleast this week..😕 Lol

Yeah ...even I didnt feel comfortable seeing that forced marriage scene ...it was so inhuman ...perhaps we have seen dream weddings so far like Maan and Geet ...ufff that was beyond comprehension ...Sigh ...so it was quite different ...and not all are going to like seeing such weddings ...Too much of darkness doesnt go well with all beyond a limit ...they need to bring balance in the show ...instead of making MB totally lifeless ...MB was almost dead in the marriage rituals ...😕
Manonidz thumbnail
Taking a break now ...mujhe apna dimaag control main rakhna hai ðŸ˜† c u all in some time ...
_sasi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Yeah ...even I didnt feel comfortable seeing that forced marriage scene ...it was so inhuman ...perhaps we have seen dream weddings so far like Maan and Geet ...ufff that was beyond comprehension ...Sigh ...so it was quite different ...and not all are going to like seeing such weddings ...Too much of darkness doesnt go well with all beyond a limit ...they need to bring balance in the show ...instead of making MB totally lifeless ...MB was almost dead in the marriage rituals ...😕

Rofl Nidz..i know u dont like tragic stories but i LOVE Dark stories or luv-hate stories..that is the main reason for me to watch Geet (first 6 mnths) too..but ya its true that elder ppl MAY not like dark stories like my family(till now its like that only)..they need to balance it to get more trps..let's see how they handle it...seems like no lite moments in near weeks..
_sasi_ thumbnail

Taking a break now ...mujhe apna dimaag control main rakhna hai ðŸ˜† c u all in some time ...

that's better but thoda jaldi aana ..hatzie,shahi bhi gayab hai..
Manonidz thumbnail

Rofl Nidz..i know u dont like tragic stories but i LOVE Dark stories or luv-hate stories..that is the main reason for me to watch Geet (first 6 mnths) too..but ya its true that elder ppl MAY not like dark stories like my family(till now its like that only)..they need to balance it to get more trps..let's see how they handle it...seems like no lite moments in near weeks..

Le main a gaye ...😆   Yeah I dont like Tragic stories ...Love hate relation is fine with me ...and i like it too ...but ending a story with loved ones separated...ahhh it doesnt go well with me ...as far as this show is concerned, I still feel that the way they are showing passion and intensity bw Rishab and MB, 'only death can keep us apart' fits in ... but that is unlikely to happen as  viewers cannot accept such endings ...Phew ...this show is so unpredictable...never imagined this marriage track would come so early in this show ...but now it has happened ...
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i feel darkness is the tempo of their relationship and passionate destruction defines them. some people love cotton candy firytale love stories that include pinning walls nokh jhok and dher saara romance...but this is very different..they are a fairytale as well..but a dark , seething and intense one that will keep you at the edge of your couches and beds..not everyone will understand the morbid beauty of their equation..since its a dark love story..but the ones who do.like us...lets just enjoy it. :)
_sasi_ thumbnail

Le main a gaye ...😆   Yeah I dont like Tragic stories ...Love hate relation is fine with me ...and i like it too ...but ending a story with loved ones separated...ahhh it doesnt go well with me ...as far as this show is concerned, I still feel that the way they are showing passion and intensity bw Rishab and MB, 'only death can keep us apart' fits in ... but that is unlikely to happen as  viewers cannot accept such endings ...Phew ...this show is so unpredictable...never imagined this marriage track would come so early in this show ...but now it has happened ...

Lol nidz...tell me about it! iwas shocked by hearing the mrg news from u that day..i'm against early marriages and pregnancy tracks in any show...so this mrg news kinda disappointed me in the begining..cant say same now but at the same time cant say i'm happy...lolll
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

exactly..same pinch sasi :) love stories that have aggressive passion . intensity..the impossibilty to ever unite and yet exist because of each other at the same time. That is what love lures to me..these kind of stories..and i have always loved them. always. 😆 be it Pratham-Gauri...Prem-Mukti..Sujal-Kashish..Angad-Kripa.. and Abhay-Piya...the only thing is i have an emotional bias for AbhIya..but that never takes over my views of analysis thankfully.lol. 😆