Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the episode...vivian and dd rocked in their respective roles.    i think the set is also like a fairy tale set with all horses and curtains and lights ..like that.. the only thing is rk is in a drunken state... will he remember these marriage wows?... madhu will be in the hands of rk .. will she be only puppet... the destiny plays a major role...

the show is turning interesting... today direction , lighting, set up everything was awesome...  kudos to the team 
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Shahi i want them to stabilize their ratings first...too tired to write anything..mind is completely blank...

Forum has become battlefield...RishBala is less DD and VD have become more..people going and bashing in other forums...

what is happening?? sigh...

Hatzie- Poeiple are not going to other forums to fight. It was a dare act today. VD fans dared DD fans. to go and bash Barun on Barun AT thread. And they did that. So Shifu gave a Viewbie note. It was all done just for fun.

All the fake articles today in the forum was also part of the dare act between DD & VD fans. Now it has ended and I think fights also are less now. Everything is getting OK now.

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

ssup guys??
y is everyone so silent!!

Me here. Just was in Poco thread replying to her.

Guess Nidz still is upset or maybe not feeling well.

Meenu- Do you like the actress they have chosen for RK's mother. She is completely different than what I have expected for RK's mother. She is too saas type. Not Super Star mother type. But maybe we will know after we see her look in the show.

After knowing she is RK's mother little bit afraid what is happening to the show?. But might be she will suit Raza Murad that is why.

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
am gonna watch the episode again!!
-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Me here. Just was in Poco thread replying to her.

Guess Nidz still is upset or maybe not feeling well.

Meenu- Do you like the actress they have chosen for RK's mother. She is completely different than what I have expected for RK's mother. She is too saas type. Not Super Star mother type. But maybe we will know after we see her look in the show.

After knowing she is RK's mother little bit afraid what is happening to the show?. But might be she will suit Raza Murad that is why.

this show has surprised us a lot!! so i wont comment about that!!
shahi jus because she has done roles like that does not mean she will be the same here,, so lets wait n watch!!
-brokensoul- thumbnail

am gonna watch the episode again!!

Me too. I watched last night episode 3 times and ICU scene more than that.

Loved ICU scene so much. Really it was touching and felt sorry for both of them.

-brokensoul- thumbnail

this show has surprised us a lot!! so i wont comment about that!!
shahi jus because she has done roles like that does not mean she will be the same here,, so lets wait n watch!!

Ya lets see. She might be like Ramesh Sippy's wife I think. Makers might give her  a look like that, being RK's step dad a producer and all.

-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Me too. I watched last night episode 3 times and ICU scene more than that.

Loved ICU scene so much. Really it was touching and felt sorry for both of them.

it was one of the best 1 hr special i have ever seen!!
i dint like trish treating madhu like an untouchable yesterday!! her care n everything went for toss when she cried for career yesterday!!

-brokensoul- thumbnail

it was one of the best 1 hr special i have ever seen!!
i dint like trish treating madhu like an untouchable yesterday!! her care n everything went for toss when she cried for career yesterday!!

Expect her tantrums when Madhu & RK comes for Ashirwad. And when she cries everyone will go and comfort her. No one will see Madhu's face or can read her eyes. Hope Paddy sees something after all Madhu is her only daughter and she should have that much trust without a reason Madhu wouldn't have done something like that.

I wonder what will happen after marriage. Will they go in bridal attire to hospital or RK will send her alone??Also DD has mehndi on her hand. So she couldn't hide it.

Oh I really need a promo now.😕😕😕😕😕

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Except VD and Jay (Kairi lead) all male leads of Colours show are coming for Na Bole for some celebration.