Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 98)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by pals13

who conked out first...mum or dad...??
i think it was mum who went first and then dadConfused
First Dad and then mom seeing him committing suicide killed heself

yaar..i thought...its mom first and then Dad...Confused
Hmmm.. It was mom first... 

Dad could not face what his actions have led to was the second... Unable to face his kids! 

And mom's actions triggered by dadi cos she must have blamed OW as coined by appu.. And told his DIL that she could not hold her husband and must have done something to force him away or loiter around! Angry

so as i said yesterday

dadi ka bhashan led to mummy pulling trigger for goli
Hmm.. thats why Aranv is so miffed at his Dadi.. some how he holds her responsible for everything..and she left them in middle of road and went to Asharm for her peace of mind.. Angry

Would ASR know this though? Know how she must have laid on the guilt to his mother?? His anger stems from the fact that she ran away from her family responsibilities..
I don't think he knows the details, but knowing what his dadi is like he must have an inkling. Also the running from responsibilities part[/QUOTE]

It's sad though isn't it, no son would want to view his mother has being weak...they're meant to be their strength. And Dadi just made it a sore point for him one again. Perhaps this is why he chooses to blame himself - he carries the burden of the past on his shoulders. Is he thinking that he's equally to blame in the matter? Perhaps he's done something wrong which is why the parents took such a step...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanIndigoBlues..mrinalini..Chani123RJXX

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Chaituv

So Arnav's Dad too committed suicide ,hmm ...so Vo Aurat is Kushi's mom?
 Btw why is Dadi saying Arnav's mom is not a strong women who always failed to keep the family together , what did she do by leaving the orphan kids n went to Ashram! 

This Daadi character is the most back dated character I've seen on IPK...After 14 years of her bahu's death..she still considers her responsible for the family discord..For her she and her son is right!!And now Daamadji is right..Bahus are always to be blamed..If she is a strong woman..why did she leave her grandchildren to fend for themselves??!!She's totally getting on my nerves!!

Chaituv

How did you come to the conclusion that  "so Vo Aurat is Kushi's mom?"

Anu
Anu,
I'm not saying it is Kushi's mom. I'm just asking and thinking of  all the possibilities how Kushi can be the reason of their Bitter past!
   Chaitu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafan..mrinalini..anurao.66

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Bushji,

I want your opinion on my earlier post. Please I have to cool my boiling blood.

There are some cases like this Daadi who are so rigid that what they feel is right come what may. It is like these Kaap Panchayats. When she knows Shyam has made the same mistake still she wants that creep back. This time I really hope the serial killer turns his guns on her and succeed this time around.

The CV's are busy promoting Diya Aur Bhat forgetting to promote their own show. Why cant they invest some money in this show. Charity begins at home.

I cant get over such a rigid and in human person casually mentioning her son's suicide.

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 10 August 2012 at 10:00am

Cheena007Zoyafan..mrinalini..Chani123ArhimaniacChitraF

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Dad could not face what his actions have led to was the second... Unable to face his kids! 

And mom's actions triggered by dadi cos she must have blamed OW as coined by appu.. And told his DIL that she could not hold her husband and must have done something to force him away or loiter around! Angry

so as i said yesterday

That is why what he said to Khushi about dadi not able to see the truth..
K1.. Hi... I think arvav was right then.. And also today! 
K2 he is doing the same thing.. tht dadi did...she gave bhashan and mom killed herself... ASR threw out Shyam.. unilateral decision... and see what Anji is doing... because of that.. she rightly said... throwing Shyam is not the solution... [/QUOTE]
Unilateral in what sense? His decision was for his di and his wife and his family? 
What dadi said u should have thought about your sisters pregnancy... He do consider that in his decision.. 
Dadi's and Anji thinking about what will happen to the baby once it's born.. Without the blessings or influence of his father.. Is backward thinking...

Asr and nani.. Both are of the belief that influence of a man like Shyam will cause more harm then good! 

Zoyafancoolgal270anurao.66..mrinalini..ChitraFsusan7

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

History is surely repeating itself, but I see both Arnie and Khushi as being the ones who will change the course of history! 
\
That's what the story is all about..Arnav would be the Arjun who enters into the Chakravyuha..and Khushi would be the rightful Sarathy..They both will fight it out with truth and honesty..and in the process miss out on SuhaagraatD'oh..bas keh diya!!Approve

malsubZoyafanChaituvmommamiaanurao.66susan7

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

[
Naah dear...think of it like this...when he will know that neither his dad nor his mom were guilty and its all the doings of Chacha...uske dil ko kitni shaanti milegi...as if lots of weight is off him...

sorry if this sounds a bit sadist, but all this sounds a bit too convenient...LOL the Chacha was a selfish and greedy man, agreed, but I hardly think he was after his brother's reputation...LOL as i said, there are 'petty criminals'..and there are 'masterminds'...chacha fell into the first category...and besides, if he was the main villlain, i'm pretty sure he would have been kept in the storyline instead of being cameo in the first episode...i won't be surprised if CV's have forgotten he exists..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

History is surely repeating itself, but I see both Arnie and Khushi as being the ones who will change the course of history! 

exactly...Big smile ASR as the honor to bring out things into the open instead of causing a scandal...while Khushi as the determination to ask questions, to challenge her predicament...to say ki 'aap ko jawaab dena padega'...to be patient...both of them are significantly more virtuous than their past counterparts...Smile

He's got the upper had here, he wasn't married before he chose Khushi - the clever man that he is understood his feelings, ditched Lavanya (graciously) and then proclaimed his love for Khushi lol

suhanamausamZoyafanIndigoBlues..mrinalini..Chani123RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RitJ26

so as i said yesterday

Hmm.. thats why Aranv is so miffed at his Dadi.. some how he holds her responsible for everything..and she left them in middle of road and went to Asharm for her peace of mind.. Angry

Would ASR know this though? Know how she must have laid on the guilt to his mother?? His anger stems from the fact that she ran away from her family responsibilities..
I don't think he knows the details, but knowing what his dadi is like he must have an inkling. Also the running from responsibilities part

It's sad though isn't it, no son would want to view his mother has being weak...they're meant to be their strength. And Dadi just made it a sore point for him one again. Perhaps this is why he chooses to blame himself - he carries the burden of the past on his shoulders. Is he thinking that he's equally to blame in the matter? Perhaps he's done something wrong which is why the parents took such a step...
[/QUOTE]
Awww if that's the case then I want to hug him even more...one jadoo ki jhapphi coming your way Hug
I don't think he did something in particular, maybe just blames himself for not being able to save her.

suhanamausamCheena007Zoyafannamedxmommamiaanurao.66

Go to top