Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 93)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hi ladies
couldnt stay away 4rm this interesting discussion. Sorry
i v an idea if arnav father killed by sum1 means his brother or i think he killed himself after did accident n 2 people lost their lives so n 4rm this pov khushi may be blamed to asr family miseries.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafanshivikrocks..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraFRJXX

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

who conked out first...mum or dad...??
i think it was mum who went first and then dadConfused
First Dad and then mom seeing him committing suicide killed heself

yaar..i thought...its mom first and then Dad...Confused
[/QUOTE]
Hmmm.. It was mom first... 

Dad could not face what his actions have led to was the second... Unable to face his kids! 

And mom's actions triggered by dadi cos she must have blamed OW as coined by appu.. And told his DIL that she could not hold her husband and must have done something to force him away or loiter around! Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafan..mrinalini..ArhimaniacChitraF

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafan..mrinalini..ArhimaniacChitraF

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

[

Didn't Naina's father commit suicide due to cowardice?

Given the personalities of everybody involved...yes, ASR's dad, like Shyam was probably guilty of cowardice and dishonesty...his mom, just like Anjali, was guilty of looking at the whole drama through rose-tinted glasses and not being able to digest the truth...his Dadi, just like ASR, was guilty of being stubborn and judging everybody without listening open-mindedly to all parties with a wise and mature mind...and the 'aurat' like Khushi was guilty of unintentionally hurting everyone's feelings by becoming tangled with a rich and powerful man who probably coerced her into falling in love with him much like how ASR kept forcing Khushi to come back into his life...as Doods said, 'history is repeating itself'...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafan..mrinalini..Chani123namedxChitraF

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
One more thing...

HOW THE HELL DID THEY PROMOT THAT MASTER CHEF SHOW IN OUR IPKKNDAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

IPKKND needs promotion badly...are Star Plus NutsAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007anurao.66Chaituv..mrinalini..Chani123RJXX

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Somehow I've got a feeling..if this affair thing is true...Then probably ASR's father genuinely loved the Other woman..Maybe his marriage with ASR's mom was just to placate his mother and he was not happy with it...ASR's mom was probably a weak-hearted lady..much in the lines of Anjali whereas the other woman was strong like Khushi..And though ASR might ignore it..he has got his father's traits..To stand up for his love is probably something he got from his Dad...His Dad might have stood for that woman too and that's what broke the family in the first place!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamCool_wonderCheena007aishu30Ash_Rajendra8ZoyafanshivikrocksChaituvcoolgal270ChitraF

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

today's epi, though not particularly hard-hitting, must have caused a stir among viewers...because they finally revealed the reason for mr. malik's death...till now CV's have beaten around the bush with 'woh haadsa'...today they revealed something that surprised even me, though I've been reading Redux for the past two-three months...that ASR's dad didn't leave them or do anything predictable that would have made the viewers go 'oh, no wonder he hates the guy'...he died before asr's mom...and mrs.malik probably discovered the body and lost her marbles...LOL i have a feeling he either killed himself out of guilt(betraying his family for 'woh aurat') or even worse, heartbreak(over 'that aurat')LOL It is entirely possible that he was truly in love with that woman., and that she was forced to leave him..

It reminded me of Kal Ho na Ho!!! 

kal ho na ho...in what sense? the fact that aman 'let' naina go to rohit, or the fact that naina went with rohit, the best friend, over aman, the man she truly loved?LOL

i think asr's dad is like Naina over here...the woman must have been a figure from his past, probably a childhood sweetheart...but he married Mrs. Malik because Dadi and Nani were best friends and their social statuses matched...he had Anjali and ASR and completely forgot that woman until one day she walked back into his life and old sparks ignited...LOL 

Didn't Naina's father commit suicide due to cowardice?
Yes and he too had an illigitemate child with a 'woh aurat'

Yeh, and let's face it, daadi is also a mother - her son is obviously the apple of her eye who could never do wrong. In denial much?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007shivikrocksanurao.66IndigoBlues..mrinalini..Chani123ArhimaniacChitraFRJXX

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

who conked out first...mum or dad...??
i think it was mum who went first and then dadConfused
First Dad and then mom seeing him committing suicide killed heself

yaar..i thought...its mom first and then Dad...Confused
Hmmm.. It was mom first... 

Dad could not face what his actions have led to was the second... Unable to face his kids! 

And mom's actions triggered by dadi cos she must have blamed OW as coined by appu.. And told his DIL that she could not hold her husband and must have done something to force him away or loiter around! Angry
[/QUOTE]

so as i said yesterday

dadi ka bhashan led to mummy pulling trigger for goli

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8Cheena007ZoyafanChani123mommamiacoolgal270namedxChitraF

Go to top