Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 92)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Old school she may be, but let's face it, there are people like  that out there! 
[/QUOTE]

Very much Shaz...In fact our country is filled with these type of people!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanIndigoBluesnamedxArhimaniacChitraFRJXX

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

today's epi, though not particularly hard-hitting, must have caused a stir among viewers...because they finally revealed the reason for mr. malik's death...till now CV's have beaten around the bush with 'woh haadsa'...today they revealed something that surprised even me, though I've been reading Redux for the past two-three months...that ASR's dad didn't leave them or do anything predictable that would have made the viewers go 'oh, no wonder he hates the guy'...he died before asr's mom...and mrs.malik probably discovered the body and lost her marbles...LOL i have a feeling he either killed himself out of guilt(betraying his family for 'woh aurat') or even worse, heartbreak(over 'that aurat')LOL It is entirely possible that he was truly in love with that woman., and that she was forced to leave him..

Blue I have one more theory...

What if his Brother ..Arnav's Chachu frames him??Ermm..

Kills him for Money...
Proved that he had an affair and hence killed himself...
After which Arnav's mom in sadness commits subside...ofcourse ..with such a saasAngry...

This is possible na...I mean like Doodles has said..each member of their family has different thoughs about the same incident...

Their Chachu was a very selfish and petty man...but petty people make the worst criminals...LOL but yes, i think it was the sort of incident where everybody was equally guilty...sort of like the Khushi-Shyam fiasco where Arnav was guilty of jumping to conclusions about khushi's character and khushi was guilty of hiding the truth from arnav...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafan..mrinalini..namedxArhimaniacChitraF

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

today's epi, though not particularly hard-hitting, must have caused a stir among viewers...because they finally revealed the reason for mr. malik's death...till now CV's have beaten around the bush with 'woh haadsa'...today they revealed something that surprised even me, though I've been reading Redux for the past two-three months...that ASR's dad didn't leave them or do anything predictable that would have made the viewers go 'oh, no wonder he hates the guy'...he died before asr's mom...and mrs.malik probably discovered the body and lost her marbles...LOL i have a feeling he either killed himself out of guilt(betraying his family for 'woh aurat') or even worse, heartbreak(over 'that aurat')LOL It is entirely possible that he was truly in love with that woman., and that she was forced to leave him..

It reminded me of Kal Ho na Ho!!! 

kal ho na ho...in what sense? the fact that aman 'let' naina go to rohit, or the fact that naina went with rohit, the best friend, over aman, the man she truly loved?LOL

i think asr's dad is like Naina over here...the woman must have been a figure from his past, probably a childhood sweetheart...but he married Mrs. Malik because Dadi and Nani were best friends and their social statuses matched...he had Anjali and ASR and completely forgot that woman until one day she walked back into his life and old sparks ignited...LOL 

Didn't Naina's father commit suicide due to cowardice?
Yes and he too had an illigitemate child with a 'woh aurat'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafannamedxArhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

It reminded me of Kal Ho na Ho!!! 

who conked out first...mum or dad...??

i think it was mum who went first and then dadConfused
First Dad and then mom seeing him committing suicide killed heself

check the link

he says apne marne se pehle meri maa ko bhi khudkushi kerne per majboor kiya...

mummy and the daddy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafannamedxChani123mommamiaanurao.66ChitraF

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by coolgal270

OK...

I was so so so dam right...

Today it was total Dadi Drama ...expected after yesterday precap...

My dear lord..there is so much confusion in this familyConfused...

Dadi ..without even asking WHAT DID DAMADJI DO ...set  to argue and fight with Arnav...Confused...Wowww

Acting like typical saas...No wonder she hates Kushi...

Today's epi was completely on Anjali...People trying to protect her from every end...

I have a question...

If Anjali is so fragile than how did she take care of herself and Chote when both were abundant by their uncle??
Only Arnav took care???

I don't understand why Anjali is treated like delicate darling... Even Kushi has lost her parents. she was taken care by her uncle...how does this make her less fragile ???...

I dont know...

But I am sure eager to know how Arnav will react when he fonds out that his ..OH SO FRAGILE sister is back stabbing him and his love for her...

If this will creat any problem between ArHi na...thanAngry

@Bold: Agreed! and imagine how much it will pain him...and I know Barun will nail that scene!!
Oh the emotions we will have to go through! The pain of it all...
Boor baby! wanna hug him now itself..

You know...I can tell you right away what he'll do...

He'll ask her..politely "WHY DID YOU THIS Di"...

She will shed tears and give him LOVE KA WASTA...and will ask him to give one chance to Shyam...

Love cover BROTHER DEAR will bow down to DI...

He will be hurt definately but I don't see it causing problems between Arshi

What if..KUSHI IS THE FIRST ONE TO SEE ANJALI MEETING SHYAMWink...

I am also quit sure that this will not creat problem between Arnav and Kushi...But today ..Dadi dug out the pain in Arnav...Ouch...now if Kushi comes and talks abot SR..or does some masti with him what will be her conditionOuchLOLLOL..you got my pointSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanChani123namedxRJXXChitraF

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Chaituv

So Arnav's Dad too committed suicide ,hmm ...so Vo Aurat is Kushi's mom?
 Btw why is Dadi saying Arnav's mom is not a strong women who always failed to keep the family together , what did she do by leaving the orphan kids n went to Ashram! 

This Daadi character is the most back dated character I've seen on IPK...After 14 years of her bahu's death..she still considers her responsible for the family discord..For her she and her son is right!!And now Daamadji is right..Bahus are always to be blamed..If she is a strong woman..why did she leave her grandchildren to fend for themselves??!!She's totally getting on my nerves!!

Chaituv

How did you come to the conclusion that  "so Vo Aurat is Kushi's mom?"

Anu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanChaituvnamedxChitraF

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chaituv

So Arnav's Dad too committed suicide ,hmm ...so Vo Aurat is Kushi's mom?
 Btw why is Dadi saying Arnav's mom is not a strong women who always failed to keep the family together , what did she do by leaving the orphan kids n went to Ashram! 

This Daadi character is the most back dated character I've seen on IPK...After 14 years of her bahu's death..she still considers her responsible for the family discord..For her she and her son is right!!And now Daamadji is right..Bahus are always to be blamed..If she is a strong woman..why did she leave her grandchildren to fend for themselves??!!She's totally getting on my nerves!!

Hi sampin,
Ya , but how does she know that Arnav is taking wrong sides? So she already met snakewa? So it's clear where she was in those 2 days n why so much hatred towards Kushi!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuZoyafanChani123anurao.66

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

To be honest , my first impression of  daadi  onscreen was Kokila ben of SNS in front of my eyes .

Daadi always came across as Kokila ben of SNS to me  , interms of acting, expression, dialogue delivery(punches) , face muscle all stiff etc.

Only difference is Kokila ben sounded little mellowed/sort of sweetness in her of voice and daadis has  completely rigid voice but was not loud as kokila ben of SNS.

Kokila ben of SNS is good at heart..But Daadi has got some old-school outlook...Have you noticed something..She favours boys..Her son...A male child for Anjali...Bahus are always in the wrong!!

I wouldn't have mind the Daadi-pota drama..if the precap promised something interesting...I don't get this PH's strategy...A midweek epi turns out to be a dhamaaka but the friday episode falls flat!!
[/QUOTE]

Old school she may be, but let's face it, there are people like  that out there! 
[/QUOTE]
Yup so many of them we (me and my friend) call these horrors  Chilly sas..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..

Go to top