Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 83)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

hello reduxians...remember moi?Embarrassed college keeps me busy..but i keep stalking your thread and reading the analyses...today's episode just made me brainstorm after a long time...LOL

I look forward to reading you after a long break!!! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafanIndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Daadiji, I would like to ask a few questions.

1. You said Arnav's mother is not a strong person so she committed suicide. She did not keep the family together.

Why did you leave the house and sit happily in the Ashram for 14 years when these children struggled. Did you look after them and keep the family intact. Your second son threw the children out and Naaniji came forward to look after them.

2. If Arnav's mother is not strong then your son is also not strong because she also comitted sucide. I think that accounts for the gunshot.

Are you sure that Arnav's mom comitted suicide first and then his dad. So the celebrate the Barsi on the same day.




Anu
 
Dadiji is the typical 'mom-in-law' personality who conveniently ignored her and her son's mistakes and passed the blame to her bahu...as they say 'passing the pot'...she is just another one of the narrow-minded, blindfolded people that exist in this world...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafansonshinecoolgal270Jhalak29namedxChitraFRJXX

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Joined: 31 January 2009
Posts: 5948

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Daadiji, I would like to ask a few questions.

1. You said Arnav's mother is not a strong person so she committed suicide. She did not keep the family together.

Why did you leave the house and sit happily in the Ashram for 14 years when these children struggled. Did you look after them and keep the family intact. Your second son threw the children out and Naaniji came forward to look after them.

2. If Arnav's mother is not strong then your son is also not strong because she also comitted sucide. I think that accounts for the gunshot.

Are you sure that Arnav's mom comitted suicide first and then his dad. So the celebrate the Barsi on the same day.


Anu

Exactly Anu!
It was stupid for her to take this stance!
how can she call his mother weak and consider  herself to be a mahaan aatma?
and why she has to remind him again and again of the hadsa..
Can't she see as a woman, as a mother what Arnav goes through everytime she talks about "that night"?
For me that just plain killed any sympathy i had for  a woman who lost his son and bahu in such a tragic way!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafannamedx

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 7391

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
There are some cases like this Daadi who are so rigid that what they feel is right come what may. It is like these Kaap Panchayats. When she knows Shyam has made the same mistake still she wants that creep back. This time I really hope the serial killer turns his guns on her and succeed this time around.




Anu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sonshineZoyafanIndigoBluesnamedxChitraF

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 4067

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hm, dunno if I'll do an analysis today. I might do a short one, but I haven't seen the episode yet. Seems like I'll be pissed off with Dadi & we discover parts of the past. I'll see if I'm in the mood to analyse Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafannamedxRJXX

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Joined: 17 February 2007
Posts: 4517

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

hello reduxians...remember moi?Embarrassed college keeps me busy..but i keep stalking your thread and reading the analyses...today's episode just made me brainstorm after a long time...LOL
welcome back blueyHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanIndigoBluesnamedx

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 4067

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Here you go Shaz!




LOvely .. How have you done this scene
 

Added a colouring & made many gifs! LOL
It's actually the same colouring I used as an overlay on one of my VMs... recycling LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafannamedx

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Hm, dunno if I'll do an analysis today. I might do a short one, but I haven't seen the episode yet. Seems like I'll be pissed off with Dadi & we discover parts of the past. I'll see if I'm in the mood to analyse Smile
 
Ditto...but who knows. Once I've seen the epi I might be tempted

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafannamedx..mrinalini..ChitraF

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 11417

shybabe 70 11417 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 18   Views: 3589

CATZ.. 18 3589 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 3741

Armu4eva 13 3741 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Khushi ko yeh second hands hi kyun??

Author: rechup   Replies: 2   Views: 1214

rechup 2 1214 10 August 2011 at 4:54am by -SilverAngel-
arhi meeting again for d second tym!!!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 9   Views: 1707

shobrakapooor 9 1707 25 July 2011 at 11:34am by -Anks-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index