Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 70)

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Joined: 31 January 2009
Posts: 5948

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Cheena007

Hello Shaz, Jhalak ,Trin, Sam ,Ghausia  Hug

moi hopping in , Hey guys what is there in that suitcase ? 

Hey Sugar Big smile

There is shadii ka jora and jewelry in the suitcase, exactly as Khushi described to her friends. And in the night Arnav will ask Khushi to wear them and they will take their pheras in the poolside just by themselves with beautiful dialogues under the stars with both of their parents blessing them.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it until they show something else, which will probably happenStern Smile

Big smile **dreamy muh**

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007trintringJhalak29Chani123namedx

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Going by perfume's spoiler I have an ominous feeling...

Do we know what happened to Arnav's dad?
I mean dead or alive?

What if he is alive and he walks in! Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Jhalak29coolgal270

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 4067

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Shaz, my uni application won't be done for a month. Chinta mat kijiye, aaj main gifs banaloongi!


Trust me, it's never good to delay the process! Get it done asap, rather then letting it hover over your head till the very last minute!! Lol aaj keliye chutti, but remember for next time!Smile


I know, but I am making slow progress!

& hi Cheena!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Chani123namedx

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 1296

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by amimus

Hi can somone give me link to the 1st thread. Havent read it as yet.
Just logged and cant find it


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225
Thanks Tants. Just finished reading the first page . Wow what an analysis by all
Anna, Bushy , Kopal Nazifa, Sunshine and sarunrocks, amazing all of you.
Sarunrocks your tale of Radha Krsna is so beautiful , i dodnt know much about mythology being a Muslim but loved reading it.
Anna your love for Arnav I can see in your post. The episde was truly briliant .
Nazifa the chess board analysis is very good, love reading it.
Bushy your post always bring a smilr on my face .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Jhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123namedx

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Joined: 15 February 2012
Posts: 1658

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140917
Parfums spoiler
 
 
confirms will not happen SR, interupptions agn

ARHI ko gh beja gaye RM me inka kuchh nahi ho sakta Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Shaz, my uni application won't be done for a month. Chinta mat kijiye, aaj main gifs banaloongi!


Trust me, it's never good to delay the process! Get it done asap, rather then letting it hover over your head till the very last minute!! Lol aaj keliye chutti, but remember for next time!Smile


I know, but I am making slow progress!

& hi Cheena!

It'll take some plodding through it, but you'll get there, hence why it's always best to start on it early! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Jhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by amimus

Hi can somone give me link to the 1st thread. Havent read it as yet.
Just logged and cant find it


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225
Thanks Tants. Just finished reading the first page . Wow what an analysis by all
Anna, Bushy , Kopal Nazifa, Sunshine and sarunrocks, amazing all of you.
Sarunrocks your tale of Radha Krsna is so beautiful , i dodnt know much about mythology being a Muslim but loved reading it.
Anna your love for Arnav I can see in your post. The episde was truly briliant .
Nazifa the chess board analysis is very good, love reading it.
Bushy your post always bring a smilr on my face .
Thanks ami.. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Jhalak29..mrinalini..

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 635

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Going by perfume's spoiler I have an ominous feeling...

Do we know what happened to Arnav's dad?
I mean dead or alive?

What if he is alive and he walks in!Shocked

That would explain who anji keeps talkin to. I seriously doubt it's daiyya ho.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Jhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123Chaituvnamedx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 11205

shybabe 70 11205 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 18   Views: 3563

CATZ.. 18 3563 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 3712

Armu4eva 13 3712 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Khushi ko yeh second hands hi kyun??

Author: rechup   Replies: 2   Views: 1201

rechup 2 1201 10 August 2011 at 4:54am by -SilverAngel-
arhi meeting again for d second tym!!!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 9   Views: 1677

shobrakapooor 9 1677 25 July 2011 at 11:34am by -Anks-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index