Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 7)

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nina90

Me too!

Of course; this time the choice will be Khushi's...

@Bold: That is what I hope for too, Tanths! Though I wouldn't mind it if its Khushi trying to move away! Embarrassed

She might, The Phera ka keeda has been installed and  she has realized that the marriage ritual is incomplete ...the future episodes will give us the concrete scenario...

Logically speaking, she has to remain in RM n pick  up the pieces, she was the one holding  the box of channa's...n she has to be there in the RM cause she  is the righteous force who will restore order..

She might, Tanths; but what if the Contract comes out and Dadi questions her about her right to stay in Shantivan since the contract period was over? Even if Arnav stands by her, will it be enough to stop Khushi? What if she blames herself again for everything?

Baby, Lets not overthink it ..n go logical..Khushi cannot fight from GH !! ..She may move out bec of the past  ...that course is always open...

She definitely cannot, Tanths I agree; but if she doesn't wish to fight at all? If it comes to choosing between the wrongs done to her biological parents Vs. her love for Arnav, will she ever dare choose?

Tanths, reposting for you!

She will, That's why conch was given to her,  that's why she poured the water on Dadii n her plans, thats why she was tending to the plants ... her love for Arnav will be the guiding factor here ..

She will cleanse the House of RM ..Her home !

If she fights for her parents what is she gonna get,nothing,but if she fights for Arnav she will releive him of his Haunting Past  and give him peace

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafanNina90lara3110tanthya

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Lol ladies, In case you wanted to continue drooling, I've posted a link to last night's running commentary! Wink

Shaz...thanks to your running commentary and Appu I will never ever see "Cricket" in the same light again ROFL
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafannamedxtrintringclarissajohn

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by nivedha84

@ VI pindra Makka,
especially jhalbulla jhangs,edhuvume nadakala adhukkulla ivllo scena(enna koduma vi idhu)

Ah inga pushu, Ah inga pushu, right la pushu, ah left la pushuROFL
en da, en kitta andha kelvi ketteROFL and the Mind voiceCool

see this one is for u

rock star of comedians...

rajadi raja.. reraja..

lucky one..

Why of all the people Goundamai and Senthil is missing?

Senthil will  join later when Goundamani has everything going smoothly..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafan

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by nivedha84

@ VI pindra Makka,
especially jhalbulla jhangs,edhuvume nadakala adhukkulla ivllo scena(enna koduma vi idhu)

Ah inga pushu, Ah inga pushu, right la pushu, ah left la pushuROFL
en da, en kitta andha kelvi ketteROFL and the Mind voiceCool

see this one is for u

Adrasakka Adrasakka in his styleLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Me too!

Of course; this time the choice will be Khushi's...

@Bold: That is what I hope for too, Tanths! Though I wouldn't mind it if its Khushi trying to move away! Embarrassed

She might, The Phera ka keeda has been installed and  she has realized that the marriage ritual is incomplete ...the future episodes will give us the concrete scenario...

Logically speaking, she has to remain in RM n pick  up the pieces, she was the one holding  the box of channa's...n she has to be there in the RM cause she  is the righteous force who will restore order..

She might, Tanths; but what if the Contract comes out and Dadi questions her about her right to stay in Shantivan since the contract period was over? Even if Arnav stands by her, will it be enough to stop Khushi? What if she blames herself again for everything?

Baby, Lets not overthink it ..n go logical..Khushi cannot fight from GH !! ..She may move out bec of the past  ...that course is always open...

She definitely cannot, Tanths I agree; but if she doesn't wish to fight at all? If it comes to choosing between the wrongs done to her biological parents Vs. her love for Arnav, will she ever dare choose?

Tanths, reposting for you!

She will, That's why conch was given to her,  that's why she poured the water on Dadii n her plans, thats why she was tending to the plants ... her love for Arnav will be the guiding factor here ..

She will cleanse the House of RM ..Her home !

Tanths, hints aside,won't that be unlike her? She always tries to brush things under the carpet, na? Will not declaring war, taking huge decisions that might topple the family's serenity be against her principles of ghar ki shubh shanthi?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84Zoyafanshivikrocks

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Hi shaz sam
trin page 149
div i m wondring any1 can miss me hehehe i m nt a person that any1 can do miss. But ofc i m 2 miss 1 unmarried 2nd teacher wali miss hehehe
lo lucky atey hi sath apne kam pe lag gayi
this blue color is my fav too i brough same dress to my bro 3 or 4 yrs back

NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocksnamedx

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by namedx

A fully-fledged guttery commentary

...And I have no intention of denying it either! Stern Smile

Dedicated to all you gutter minds out there! Including those who were responsible for handling the BALLS - *coughKopalcough*

Ok, so before I give you all this running commentary, I think it's only fair that you know what triggered it off in the first place, isn't that right ladies? Yes, I'm talking to you, Chani123, Pal13, Sonshine, RitJ26, Sharmibalan, Jhalak, Ghausia! Evil Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225&TPN=7
Shaz u wont believe I  as with you girls till the endwa as mute spectator . I read it and had hearty laugh after that rocking epi LOLLOL

NareshkotaZoyafannamedxtrintring

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sree07

Guys... 
Someone mentioned that there was a change in expression when khushi was seeing ASR's father. So its possible that she has seen him earlier. Based on this, what if the scenario is like this?

Somehow Mrs Malik MUs Mr Malik with Khushi's mom(the family might have known each other). Blame the MU on chacha malik. Mr Malik unintentionally causes khushi's parents death due to some rash driving or something. He feels guilty and beings khushi home to give her a home during the time of anjali's wedding. So everyone MUs the kid and Malik and the shaadi is broken and Mrs malik commits suicide.  Khushi is indirectly the reason in a way.

Shoorps,

Khushi has seen him before too..The Album is not the first glimpse of him..

Ya during death anniversary pooja...
But there was a slight expression change in her when she saw Mr Malik...* donning my detective hat.LOL

I was under the impressoin that she saw him before.That was before i was rightly corrected. That day Kushi was so upaet that when the photo was being kept in place Kushi was very upset and walking away from the hall crying so she did not see the photo.

Anu

no, She sees the phot n  Arnav putting the garland n then realizes that it is not havan  but barsiSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90cool_tweetyZoyafanshivikrocks..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Go to top