Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Ditto...but who knows. Once I've seen the epi I might be tempted

Yeah. I'll probably only briefly talk about the episode and make links with my other analyses.
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pals13

Sandy...aaj bitwa ki aankhen dekh ke meri aankhen bhi bhar aayi yaar...maan...kitna dard.😭...and uski CHAMELEON behen ...oops naagin...naag ke saath restaurant mein baith ke chuhe kha rahi hai...😑

Lmao!! 
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chani123

Totally full of drama...

I came to realize few things today! 
And I am not happy abou them.. πŸ˜‘

seems to me asr dad is victim theory is coming true
he must have loved his wife
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

so as we all know, IPKKND has parallels to the story of Sita, with Khushi as Vaidehi...how many people think Arnav personifies Raavan...because today he reminded me of the demon king...not the 'evil pervert who kidnapped Sita' that most people in India identify with...but the real Raavan...the ambitious king who built the empire of Lanka...who shared a tumultuous relationship with his father too, and who loved his siblings as much as ASR does...

Look.. Who came out of lost and found! πŸ˜†
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chani123

Totally full of drama...

I came to realize few things today! 
And I am not happy abou them.. πŸ˜‘

I can just say that the episode...as far as TRP's were concerned was totally bakwaas!!

Strategically if you want to pull viewers..You at least show an interesting episode or end the weekend with an interesting precap...Nothing happened today..The only fact that I came to know from the epi was that ASR's dad committed suicide too!!

I was not expecting a SR in the first place..but this was more of a mid-week episode..than a friday one!!

Okay am done with my rantings!!
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Ladies,

Tonights episode:

Story from CVs and for folks at Redux  - πŸ‘πŸΌ

Story from CVs and execution of it onscreen to viewers πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It really did not have an impact  for the way they have weaved it   and am sure majority of them will all be confused with whatever was revealed tonight.

Execution once again πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and dadiji will just come across as OTT for common viewers , her reasoning /pov will look very lame to general audience to understand / connect.

A very disappointed epi, even reveal did not have enough dots or clarity to the viewers (past and present switch) in terms of script/conversation b/w characters .

Is this their  way to reveal  the past  bit by bit ? πŸ˜”

Any common viewer can make out the blank calls and Anj going out is all related to Shyam.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

in Anand Neelakantan's book 'Asura'...he has written Ramayan from Raavan's POV...acc to the book, Raavan's father was a high-caste Brahmin while his mother was a low caste Asura...his half brother Kubera threw his family out of the kingdom...and his father never cared much for him due to his dark skinned status...Raavan had a sister Soorpanakha whom he loved dearly...but she was in love with Vidyutjihva, a rebel leader who wanted to overthrow Raavan...Raavan's ministers wanted him to kill the man, but in accordance with his sister's wishes he was forced to marry both of them and give Vidyutjihva status in his court...of course, in the book Vaidehi was Raavan's daughterπŸ˜† which is not the case in IPKKND...but today Arnav reminded me so much of that arrogant, ambitious king...

Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So Arnav's Dad too committed suicide  too, hmm ...so Vo Aurat is Kushi's mom?
 Btw why is Dadi saying Arnav's mom is not a strong women who always failed to keep the family together , what did she do by leaving the orphan kids n went to Ashram! 
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Actually my blood is boiling just thinking of Daadiji. her attitude of hers is so casual while Arnav is really reliving the past. He was literally in tears and she goes on about how he was wrong then and now and how his mother was not strong.

She may not feel anything for his mother after all she is a daughter -in -law but at least she should have some emotions when he mentioned that his father committed suicide. After all her son committed suicide. How can she so rigd and emotionless.

I have to get her out of my system.

Anu
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

seems to me asr dad is victim theory is coming true

he must have loved his wife

You mean to say that he was totally not responsible for ASR's mothers suicide...

It can't be.. It will break ASR beyond repair! πŸ˜­