Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 60)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sarra0

Off the current topic, but I'm loving that side characters r bein utalisee again, u have had interactions between ASR-Anjali, Khushi-Payal, ASR-Akash etc. Wen I was watching some old scenes 4rm the start of the show u noticed the mark difference and I was missing it, nice to c it again. Hope they keep all involved.

Ditto!!

I agree too!

That's why the episodes this week have been perfect IMO because they've had a great balance of comedy, romance and family drama 

You're absolutely right!! That balance has been missing for quite some time, so it was nice to see it back!! And that works for viewers, period. 

These sort of episodes have something in them for everyone. They should have learnt that by now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Reduxians at their best! Heart

--watch this space for comments--  Smile

Nhat Khat Kaanha!

Rit - Well well well Rit, what can I say, you truly are my *one track-gutter minded* friend!! LOL LOL I love your choice of words when talking about key moments!! The fact that NK slays us with his lines, maami gliding around, and of course your "imma take you down" threat!! Too good! And how can I not comment on my most favourite bit - enter the gutter land!! le turns out you were having a drool fest all of your own!! ROFL 

Lol these lines had me lmao!!! Literally! You so need to join me on the bandwagon of live commenting!!

- Payal wondering why Khushi's sanak is at an all time high today and Khushi's face like she's being sent to the slaughter (pun totally intended)

- Akash noticing Arnav in an extra chirpy mood today - 'Good Day' huh? - Ask him again tomorrow, hopefully he'll have an extra spring in his step Wink

- The look of guttery realisation on Arnav's face as he realises the 'things' pati & patni's do

- A chottu sa mention to Mr. Pink. Well done man, we didn't know you had it in you. Some of us had begin to doubt your manhood after witnessing your love affair with pink (and some of us still do doubt it - yes Shaz I'm looking at you Stern Smile). But your Pyaari Payalia cleared your name Mister. Good for you, you get yours Thumbs Up 

Mate, too funny! ROFL

And I so agree - he needs to work on that wink of his, so NOT smoothly done Arnie, lol be we Heartyou all the same!! 

DITTO! @ Arnav must be the most forward Star Plus lead in the history of shows, only you could get away with saying the things you say and doing the things you do. Kudos to Gul & the CVs for pulling off quite a risque episode.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case I don't get round to commenting on yours, please know that I appreciate and value every single one them. Kudos to you all!!! Heart

ROFL ROFL 

I knew even if no-one else appreciated my post that you would LOL

I couldn't even focus on the Arnav-Anji scenes because everything that came after them made me forget their scenes. 

Will try joining in with the live commentary today if I'm back from the bank in time Thumbs Up

In Bold - well if Arnav had a one track gutter mind then why shouldn't we - Hum kisise kam nahin LOL

Lol indeed! Ahahaha you know me too well now... when guttergi is nigh, shaz is also close by! Stern Smile

And Rit is close behind LOL

namedx

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Ok moi here for a bit Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66namedxRJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Off the current topic, but I'm loving that side characters r bein utalisee again, u have had interactions between ASR-Anjali, Khushi-Payal, ASR-Akash etc. Wen I was watching some old scenes 4rm the start of the show u noticed the mark difference and I was missing it, nice to c it again. Hope they keep all involved.

Ditto!!

I agree too!

That's why the episodes this week have been perfect IMO because they've had a great balance of comedy, romance and family drama 

You're absolutely right!! That balance has been missing for quite some time, so it was nice to see it back!! And that works for viewers, period. 

These sort of episodes have something in them for everyone. They should have learnt that by now. 

They really should have - but at least they're delivering now!! I guess they do well to learn from their mistakes, and make a point of it by returning with a bang!  But seriously, bar the errors, this is one series I would never hesitate to re-watch!  

RJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Hey Trin!! Agayi tu!! Lol your post was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!! LOLLOL

trintring

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Ditto!!

I agree too!

They really should have - but at least they're delivering now!! I guess they do well to learn from their mistakes, and make a point of it by returning with a bang!  But seriously, bar the errors, this is one series I would never hesitate to re-watch!  

Oh totally...I've re-watched most of the episodes and now that my friend's starting from the beginning I'm providing her with running commentary LOL

namedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
...Oh and I'm so glad you picked up on Arnie's awkward wink!! Lol it was more comical than sexy! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_si

Hey Trin!! Agayi tu!! Lol your post was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!! LOLLOL

Hi Trin...you made a post Shocked whereee ijjj?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66namedx

Go to top