IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
janmastami celebrations are over so what will be next?
Originally posted by Nareshkota

patha hai kyun?

Mujhe Nirgun ka matlab patha chalna hai!
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Maria this is the rough translation

Tired after eating the mud - Lord Krishna sleeps and thus takes rest. But when HE sleeps the whole world comes to a stand still and this gives the great poet Kannadasan an opportunity to call all Mothers and the Gopis to come to his help to awaken the sleeping Lord Krishna. And if you awake HIM what is the gift he gives you? His resplendent appearance and a peck on your cheeks, that drives one crazy as if one has taken opium. In this material world, he removes one's Lust, Anger and Ignorance and enters the houses of the Gopis (who are devoid of these three gunas) and steals the Milk, Curd and Butter just so that one is always reminded of these guileless Gopis whose love for him is eternal and absolutely without any expectations.

By his coming to their homes and by their constant thinking about Lord Krishna both these places(homes and the minds of Gopis) become a temple to Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna vanquished the poisonous Serpent Kalingan and drove him out of the pond and then detoxified the poisonous waters so that his devotees could quench theirthirst. When his devotees quenched their thirst by drinking the sweet water from this pond Lord Krishna himself became satiated.When one prays to the Lord one should pray to him without expecting any benefits(Pradhibalan) in return from Him. It should be like the self-less love that exists between a Mother and her child. When the devotee has this Sthitha Prajna and approaches the Lord he would definitely grace him with HIS Darshan and shower him with His Blessings.
Thank u Divya for sharing such a beautiful song. Loved the meanings... so pure πŸ€—Edited by JRia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nina90

Nahi!!!😲 Trin; ham kya ho jaayenge aapki SOH ke bina! Yay! Will keep my fingers crossed!

Yeah; quite impressive. Just the way Mami was listening to Bhajans had been LOLing!
A fully-fledged guttery commentary

...And I have no intention of denying it either! πŸ˜³

Dedicated to all you gutter minds out there! Including those who were responsible for handling the BALLS - *coughKopalcough*

Ok, so before I give you all this running commentary, I think it's only fair that you know what triggered it off in the first place, isn't that right ladies? Yes, I'm talking to you, Chani123, Pal13, Sonshine, RitJ26, Sharmibalan, Jhalak, Ghausia! πŸ˜ˆ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3140225?pn=7

Mujhe Nirgun ka matlab patha chalna hai!

nirgun ka matlab hein poor..

Me too!

Tanths, reposting for you!

She will, That's why conch was given to her,  that's why she poured the water on Dadii n her plans, thats why she was tending to the plants ... her love for Arnav will be the guiding factor here ..

She will cleanse the House of RM ..Her home !
Originally posted by bs_si

Ok me peeping in for a bit...might disappear suddenly...don't MU me please 😳

Trin! 😊 Me missed you so much! πŸ€—

Yaar stupid work, hopefully after today 4 days off so should be more regular πŸ˜ƒ

Will await your funny posts! πŸ˜ƒ and bak bakking with you! 😊

Nehi nehi...I'm trying to be serious 😳 but I do miss bak baking so much. Hope mon and tue will be in full force πŸ˜ƒ 

Today I was so impresses with dadi actress...how did she keep a straight face with NK and mami? 🀣
Trin i think u missed my comments for ur Postm
i so wanted to read ur Gutter thought and req u to make a xclusive Gutter postπŸ˜‰

No I saw your comment...thanks πŸ€—

See meri reputation in Redux now!!! Ouch nobody takes me seriously and I am seeing things from gutter angle all the time. And there us my hubby who won't even swear in his sleep, forget gutter thoughts. If i say something he gives me such a look πŸ˜•

Speaking of gutter, its very windy weather at Sydney today and a railway station called up cause they had problem with one of their gutters in the roof had fallen off. I answered the call and imagine my haalat...I was going yeah my gutter has fallen off too
Lol ladies, In case you wanted to continue drooling, I've posted a link to last night's running commentary! πŸ˜‰
Sathya 1 thing ka cockroach walking on my mind
why ll arnav hate its kkg turn na then why arnav, kkg ne kya usse zuban chirahi thi