Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 118)

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Well where is the LU on which pages?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJhalak29

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Chani123

[QUOTE=namedx][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=sungood! 

She has been asking abt damaad's whereabouts right?because she wants to hear the reason why he was thrown out from RM ppl...Then she will try to negate tht logic with her own views which are deeply rooted in the past events... Aranv passed judgement on the 2nd instance in the truth the 2nd time.. wht happened the 1st time? he believed shyam over khushi b'coz he has seen the guy for 3yrs in his and di's life and he believed his version.., so why shouldn't Dadi believe  Damaad s version when it is presented the way it happened to her son in the past.? can she be faulted for her thinking? She blames herself for whta befell her son's family too.. she punished herself .. peetal ka bartan... by denying herself  the love of her grandchildren...stayed in ashram like self imprisonment. from the luxuries of life... She has come running to prevent the same pain for her beloved grandson.. trying him to first break the myth he has about his father... because that impression according to her is guiding his present actions.. remember NK saying  first impressions are not always the last...she will grdually learn Khushi is unlike the other woman and Shyam unlike his son...Embarrassed

Ok yeh I see that...but Koel, daadi doesn't know Shyam as well as Arnie does. You said it yourself, he believed Shyam over Khushi because he's lived under the same roof as him for three years, so then on what basis is dadi passing judgement? Or is it due to Anjali's influence that she's forced to take Shyam's side?

I've just finished watching the episode, I must say, her dialogue was excellent! Some of the things were slightly contradictory though, like when she mentioned how the past's shadow always remains in one life...in some ways she's still rooted in the past, but she also wants to escape it by refusing to talk about it. Tonight she was pushed to letting Arnie hear the bitter truth, the way she sees it, that his mother committed suicide due to her own weakness. But when it came to her sons past she avoided judgement...lol and I have no idea where I'm going with this!  
[/QUOTE  I think the way facts have been presented to her she  is seeing her son's predicament in Shyam... hence she is siding with him.. Anji's influence can also colour her vision as u pointed out ..She must be knowing tht Anji was married to shyam and the marriage was good.. she didnot hear anything otherwise untill now I am presuming...I think she is very similar to Arnie  in avoiding the past they don't want to face it unless forced too.. each avoid it for  their failure to change the direction of events... the situation took control rather than the other way around...she doesnot view her son as guilty hence the silence of judgement... makes me wonder what is the missing piece tht she is privy to in this past puzzle?  SHaz.. my thoughts have got nicely tangled now..Stern Smile I hate brain fry friday epis..Angry

K1,K2 and Shaz..mera toh BHEJA FRY ho chuka hai...I hate this weekend...Angry
.pallo I am thinking of starting a club exclusively for bheja fried IPK fans Wink.. kya bolti ho shuru karein?

Sure thing...Big smileLOL

JRiaJhalak29

va21 Senior Member
va21
va21

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey gals,,tants opened d new thread!!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaJhalak29

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Heya girls Hug..

Abhi dekha  episode  two suicidesShocked  Shocked..

what made ASr dad too commit suicideConfused 

Edited by vasiraju - 10 August 2012 at 12:08pm

ZoyafanJRia

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya girls Hug..

He was a weak person himself Angry

Zoyafanvasiraju

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chani123

[QUOTE=namedx][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=sungood! 

She has been asking abt damaad's whereabouts right?because she wants to hear the reason why he was thrown out from RM ppl...Then she will try to negate tht logic with her own views which are deeply rooted in the past events... Aranv passed judgement on the 2nd instance in the truth the 2nd time.. wht happened the 1st time? he believed shyam over khushi b'coz he has seen the guy for 3yrs in his and di's life and he believed his version.., so why shouldn't Dadi believe  Damaad s version when it is presented the way it happened to her son in the past.? can she be faulted for her thinking? She blames herself for whta befell her son's family too.. she punished herself .. peetal ka bartan... by denying herself  the love of her grandchildren...stayed in ashram like self imprisonment. from the luxuries of life... She has come running to prevent the same pain for her beloved grandson.. trying him to first break the myth he has about his father... because that impression according to her is guiding his present actions.. remember NK saying  first impressions are not always the last...she will grdually learn Khushi is unlike the other woman and Shyam unlike his son...Embarrassed

Ok yeh I see that...but Koel, daadi doesn't know Shyam as well as Arnie does. You said it yourself, he believed Shyam over Khushi because he's lived under the same roof as him for three years, so then on what basis is dadi passing judgement? Or is it due to Anjali's influence that she's forced to take Shyam's side?

I've just finished watching the episode, I must say, her dialogue was excellent! Some of the things were slightly contradictory though, like when she mentioned how the past's shadow always remains in one life...in some ways she's still rooted in the past, but she also wants to escape it by refusing to talk about it. Tonight she was pushed to letting Arnie hear the bitter truth, the way she sees it, that his mother committed suicide due to her own weakness. But when it came to her sons past she avoided judgement...lol and I have no idea where I'm going with this!  
[/QUOTE  I think the way facts have been presented to her she  is seeing her son's predicament in Shyam... hence she is siding with him.. Anji's influence can also colour her vision as u pointed out ..She must be knowing tht Anji was married to shyam and the marriage was good.. she didnot hear anything otherwise untill now I am presuming...I think she is very similar to Arnie  in avoiding the past they don't want to face it unless forced too.. each avoid it for  their failure to change the direction of events... the situation took control rather than the other way around...she doesnot view her son as guilty hence the silence of judgement... makes me wonder what is the missing piece tht she is privy to in this past puzzle?  SHaz.. my thoughts have got nicely tangled now..Stern Smile I hate brain fry friday epis..Angry

Lol my bad... Embarrassed

You know what though, I reckon naani is in on something...especially when she held Arnav back from telling the truth, and Arnav gave her that look of disbelief..and then went ahead anyway - naani is silently going along with Dadi, for reasons unknown. After 14 yrs, dadi still manages to silence her and her authority...something is fishy
No dear.. my ire is for Gul behena for toying us around her little finger..LOL U know I have this feeling Dadi loves Arnie more than Anji...and wants to prevent him walking the path she did 14 yrs ago... though this time she is supporting the wrong reason..Arnie too is angry at Dadi because today's dialogue by her confirmed tht he was once very close to her.. and hated the fact tht she abandoned them...the peetal ka bartan  that dadi went inside wants to stop her grandson going into but will she be able too? so many q's without answers...Ermm

I know what you mean! Even I softened towards her, though only slightly, after listening to her dialogue! But then she expects everything to be the same as it was, where chote remains chote so to speak, an innocent child who will do as he's told and follow her ways. But he's right to say, that time changes people, and he's had to learn with experience. In some ways forced - he didn't have a say over his fathers role in his life, as he chose to neglect them by committing suicide it seems. However, with Shyam, he's made the decision to remove him from his sister's life as he knows how much damage he can do to their future...

Edited by namedx - 10 August 2012 at 12:14pm

ZoyafanJRiavasiraju

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Heya girls Hug..

yes Riya  he is a week person Angry..what ever the reason he shouldn't done that Ouch...

ZoyafanJRiaJhalak29

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Heya girls Hug..

mom dad & dadi  all r weak...whatever d circumstances how could they not think about d kids? mom & dad committed suicide & dadi deserted them.Shocked
only nani was strong enough!!

ZoyafanJRiavasiraju

Go to top