Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 108)

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by malsub

Originally posted by sunshine99

K2 he is doing the same thing.. tht dadi did...she gave bhashan and mom killed herself... ASR threw out Shyam.. unilateral decision... and see what Anji is doing... because of that.. she rightly said... throwing Shyam is not the solution... 

@bold: So true, this was a big mistake on the part of ASR - he did not give Anjali the reasoning / proof behind his decision.

But I think he'll learn from this mistake too...and rectify it before any serious damage is done! I think in this respect Anj is a lot more strong willed then we give her credit for.

His fault was that he did not explain to Anji... But his throwing him out was justified... 
Shaz he will learn from his mistake...

He will kill the snake next time.. Instead of setting him free in the jungle cos of di's prayers! 
Kopal.. I think Shyam is Karna here.. He is victim too.. But what he did to Khushi is beyond redemption. I am talking about his vengeance. He wants his nephew(s)/Niece(s) acceptance and justice. So might be we will see him given a chance to redeem. Not I am not telling this because I am Abhaas die hard fan.. Its just with Doods track layout
If we go by that then his entry to RM will be justified only once that part of the story is out.. Anything before that would be unexceptable to ASR... His stance on that is clear... 

Plus how will CV's explain his involvement with Khushi, his lustbfor her? 
As I said I have no clue how that card will be played out.. Its really complex.. He needs to be punished for his deeds no matter what. He is immoral.. 

Things are really complicated as of now reLOL..

I am sure the writers also may not be knowing what past holdsLOL...

Like..How will shyam enter...How will Arnav and Kushi's relationship proceed in such kayos Ouch...when Arnav has such a fragile and brainless sister to protectOuch...obviously he will have to think only about her..and himself forget moving ahead in life

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubCheena007ZoyafanJhalak29RJXX

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

[

Kopal.. I think Shyam is Karna here.. He is victim too.. But what he did to Khushi is beyond redemption. I am talking about his vengeance. He wants his nephew(s)/Niece(s) acceptance and justice. So might be we will see him given a chance to redeem. Not I am not telling this because I am Abhaas die hard fan.. Its just with Doods track layout

Karna's main greviance was being discriminated against because he was a charioteer...and Duryodhan's main greivance was also losing out on the kingdom that would have been his if his father had been a healthy man...both were victim of circumstances, and both always fought for their birthright...Shyam is more of a Duryodhan, who thought it was okay to use deceit because in a way the Pandavas seemed to have deceived his blind father of his kingdom too...I don't think Shyam deserves redemption as an adulterer, but he deserves redemption if it is his nephew's birthright he is fighting for...
Actually Shyam is also a victim of circumstances here.. We really dont know what he has been fed.. Chacha ji is Shakuni who is the main villain in this story. As I said absolutely I agree what he did with Khushi and Anji is unpardonable. I loathe him for that. But regarding property I understand his stance..

For all we know, even Shakuni was simply concerned about the future of his nephews and thought he was avenging his sister...the Mahabharata is full of characters who paid for the sins of others...simply because nobody could say 'Enough, let all the greivances be forgotten'...there were too many Dadis and Maamis and Shyams and Anjalis who kept forcing the same cycle through and through...the very reason the Mahabharata was narrated because one of the descendants of Krishna was committing the same mistake his ancestors had done...I don't think Khushi has any connection to ASR or Shyam...rather she is a Devi Maiyya personified who might cleanse the Raizadas of their sin and end the cycle once and for all...
See if we go back to Shakuni his Dad and brother were put in jail by Bheeshma's ancestors.. and were fed very less.. (I have heard this story.. but never got any reference material to validate).. So his brothers and dad asked Shakuni to take revenge and they gave their share of food to Shakuni so that he will become strong. He planned out everything.. his sister's wedding etc.. I really dont believe in this actually but I have heard this story.. So they say that in Kurukshetra war no body knew on whose side Shakuni was fighting.. Only Lord Krishna knew..

in that case, forget chacha, even maamiji, MAMAJI,...all the supporting characters are likely to be the 'Shakuni' or the 'dice that throws everything spinnning'LOL Mama-mami are by the far the shadiest characters because unlike ASR, they have managed to keep their past buriedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJhalak29mommamia

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
gals me joining you for some time, the past and prsent both are stories of half truth, everyone has a part of the truth and has his own perception to view it, Only khushi seems to accept that things need to be accepted and move ahead rather than healing urself concentrate on healing ppl arnd u n u will heal in the process do not cover and thats what will be happening here too... she is an outsider to raizadas N maliks and can be objective with them, how has she been affected in past will be seen later i guess

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubCheena007Zoyafanmommamiasunshine99namedxChani123RJXX

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007malsubZoyafanvasirajucoolgal270anurao.66namedxJhalak29

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gopikaaji

[
how could dear ..property belongs toASR only even di has no right ...for it is result of ASR' s hardship and not family wealth...

ASR bought back the Malik's property from Chachaji...if there indeed is an illegitimate Malik child...he or she has a right over that property too...also, besides property there is a 'name'...they deserve to get public acknowledgement of being mr.malik's child...and for this reason Shyam could be crusading against the raizadas...
[/QUOTE]

no dear ASr bought back with his own money ..there is no ground for family property ...if family property came  as parental property to him...then its ok it is family wealth ..but but wen he bought it with his own money it won't stand as his parental wealth...and also illegal child has no right on family pro perty ...here ASR and di had no property indeed ...they ere thrown out of his own house ...
all property that ASR holds is his own property ..even di has no right ...only khushi has right ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubCheena007kushikumariZoyafanIndigoBluesJhalak29Chani123

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

malsubCheena007ZoyafannamedxJhalak29

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

That is why what he said to Khushi about dadi not able to see the truth..
K1.. Hi... I think arvav was right then.. And also today! 
K2 he is doing the same thing.. tht dadi did...she gave bhashan and mom killed herself... ASR threw out Shyam.. unilateral decision... and see what Anji is doing... because of that.. she rightly said... throwing Shyam is not the solution... 
Unilateral in what sense? His decision was for his di and his wife and his family? 
What dadi said u should have thought about your sisters pregnancy... He do consider that in his decision.. 
Dadi's and Anji thinking about what will happen to the baby once it's born.. Without the blessings or influence of his father.. Is backward thinking...

Asr and nani.. Both are of the belief that influence of a man like Shyam will cause more harm then good! 
He took the decision by himself.. he viewed the facts and passed the judgement..didnot bother to run thro' his family because he believed it was the right thing... I agree it was the right thing... but even then the people who are affected by it should be taken through the decision process...things should be thrashed out or else situations will keep blowing up on your face like Ani Shaym is about to do now...This is where the unilateral aspect of his and dadi's decision stem from.. which had far reaching unpleasant consequences...but this time the difference is that Anji is still alive and Shaym's actions are intentionally evil... ASR's past beliefs are being strengthened by the present circumstances... Dadi's understanding of the past events are making her see present circumstance with a colored vision ... both ASR and Dadi need rectification in their visions to let the past rest and the present to be amended.[/QUOTE]

Yes he took the decision in his hand because he was forced to..
Remember when the truth of Shyam's involvement with Khushi came out, he wanted to take Anji out and discuss all this later.. But shyam wanted everything out in open cos if Anjali left and ppl started thinking back, he would have lost.. Tht day shyam was trying to sway them.. he was assessing everyone's reaction throughout,, 
ASR wanted to postpone it.. But he forced him to stay back which led to final confrontation and ultimately his kicking out..SMJ kept on lying and blaming Khushi for everything.. He could not stand it.. Not after all Khushi did... 

As far as Dadi is concerned, if today instead of telling him that he was wrong 14 yrs earlier, she would have accepted that she was at fault and saw only one aspect, i would have understood that she was rectifying her past mistakes.. BUt she has not changed an iota.. She is not willing to embrace her role in the past.. she can only see the OW..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubkushikumariZoyafansunshine99namedxanurao.66

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

who conked out first...mum or dad...??
i think it was mum who went first and then dadConfused
First Dad and then mom seeing him committing suicide killed heself

yaar..i thought...its mom first and then Dad...Confused
Hmmm.. It was mom first... 

Dad could not face what his actions have led to was the second... Unable to face his kids! 

And mom's actions triggered by dadi cos she must have blamed OW as coined by appu.. And told his DIL that she could not hold her husband and must have done something to force him away or loiter around! Angry

so as i said yesterday

dadi ka bhashan led to mummy pulling trigger for goli
That is why what he said to Khushi about dadi not able to see the truth..
K1.. Hi... I think arvav was right then.. And also today! 
Unilateral in what sense? His decision was for his di and his wife and his family? 
What dadi said u should have thought about your sisters pregnancy... He do consider that in his decision.. 
Dadi's and Anji thinking about what will happen to the baby once it's born.. Without the blessings or influence of his father.. Is backward thinking...

Asr and nani.. Both are of the belief that influence of a man like Shyam will cause more harm then good! 
He took the decision by himself.. he viewed the facts and passed the judgement..didnot bother to run thro' his family because he believed it was the right thing... I agree it was the right thing... but even then the people who are affected by it should be taken through the decision process...things should be thrashed out or else situations will keep blowing up on your face like Ani Shaym is about to do now...This is where the unilateral aspect of his and dadi's decision stem from.. which had far reaching unpleasant consequences...but this time the difference is that Anji is still alive and Shaym's actions are intentionally evil... ASR's past beliefs are being strengthened by the present circumstances... Dadi's understanding of the past events are making her see present circumstance with a colored vision ... both ASR and Dadi need rectification in their visions to let the past rest and the present to be amended.

I agree Koel. But presently she's running away from her past, completely in denial. So I fail to see how she's able to see things from a different perspective. The woman needs to acknowledge the past fully, her own dealings with it, before she can make Arnie understand. 
 Shaz.. th'ts the beauty of the story for me now... she is not in denial but is letting her knowledge of the past guide her... most imp.. fact the past has not completely unveiled itself.. so whether she is in denial or right  is a question mark right now...it is the beliefs of ASR and dadi clashing the churning/manthan phase..gradually leading  for each to see the truth as events unfold to distinguish the vish from the amrit and rectify their thoughts...

They're both stubborn as hell that's for sure, and none are willing to communicate their feelings properly to one another...And I think it's because of her equally stubborn nature, I don't quite see her as the guiding light, but as somewhat who chooses to remove themselves from the past - which currently is doing more damage than good! It seems her stay in the house is more connected  to the present state of affairs than it is in the past - hence why she refuses to talk about it.  
[/QUOTE]Obstinate as mules both grandma and grandson...LOL my way or the highway  and there is no middleroad...Tongue.. I meant she is using her knowledge of past events to guide her in the present .. she is forming her thoughts and ideas on the basis of the past and trying to make others agree to her view... She is stuck in the past... not for a single moment is she considering tht the present circumstances may be different than what happened in the past..she is hell bent on making the past events  fit  on to the  present situations...to prove a point to her grandson tht he was wrong in hating disapproving his dad... Interesting would be to see when she understands how she was played into believing the present is mirroring the past..

Cheena007Zoyafananurao.66Jhalak29Chani123

Go to top