Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 107)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopikaaji

[
how could dear ..property belongs toASR only even di has no right ...for it is result of ASR' s hardship and not family wealth...
[/QUOTE]

ASR bought back the Malik's property from Chachaji...if there indeed is an illegitimate Malik child...he or she has a right over that property too...also, besides property there is a 'name'...they deserve to get public acknowledgement of being mr.malik's child...and for this reason Shyam could be crusading against the raizadas...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..mommamia

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

who conked out first...mum or dad...??
i think it was mum who went first and then dadConfused
First Dad and then mom seeing him committing suicide killed heself

yaar..i thought...its mom first and then Dad...Confused
Hmmm.. It was mom first... 

Dad could not face what his actions have led to was the second... Unable to face his kids! 

And mom's actions triggered by dadi cos she must have blamed OW as coined by appu.. And told his DIL that she could not hold her husband and must have done something to force him away or loiter around! Angry

so as i said yesterday

dadi ka bhashan led to mummy pulling trigger for goli
That is why what he said to Khushi about dadi not able to see the truth..
K1.. Hi... I think arvav was right then.. And also today! 
K2 he is doing the same thing.. tht dadi did...she gave bhashan and mom killed herself... ASR threw out Shyam.. unilateral decision... and see what Anji is doing... because of that.. she rightly said... throwing Shyam is not the solution... 
Unilateral in what sense? His decision was for his di and his wife and his family? 
What dadi said u should have thought about your sisters pregnancy... He do consider that in his decision.. 
Dadi's and Anji thinking about what will happen to the baby once it's born.. Without the blessings or influence of his father.. Is backward thinking...

Asr and nani.. Both are of the belief that influence of a man like Shyam will cause more harm then good! 
He took the decision by himself.. he viewed the facts and passed the judgement..didnot bother to run thro' his family because he believed it was the right thing... I agree it was the right thing... but even then the people who are affected by it should be taken through the decision process...things should be thrashed out or else situations will keep blowing up on your face like Ani Shaym is about to do now...This is where the unilateral aspect of his and dadi's decision stem from.. which had far reaching unpleasant consequences...but this time the difference is that Anji is still alive and Shaym's actions are intentionally evil... ASR's past beliefs are being strengthened by the present circumstances... Dadi's understanding of the past events are making her see present circumstance with a colored vision ... both ASR and Dadi need rectification in their visions to let the past rest and the present to be amended.

I agree Koel. But presently she's running away from her past, completely in denial. So I fail to see how she's able to see things from a different perspective. The woman needs to acknowledge the past fully, her own dealings with it, before she can make Arnie understand. 
 Shaz.. th'ts the beauty of the story for me now... she is not in denial but is letting her knowledge of the past guide her... most imp.. fact the past has not completely unveiled itself.. so whether she is in denial or right  is a question mark right now...it is the beliefs of ASR and dadi clashing the churning/manthan phase..gradually leading  for each to see the truth as events unfold to distinguish the vish from the amrit and rectify their thoughts...[/QUOTE]

They're both stubborn as hell that's for sure, and none are willing to communicate their feelings properly to one another...And I think it's because of her equally stubborn nature, I don't quite see her as the guiding light, but as someone who chooses to remove themselves from the past - which currently is doing more damage than good! It seems her stay in the house is more connected  to the present state of affairs than it is in the past - hence why she refuses to talk about it.  

Edited by namedx - 10 August 2012 at 10:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafansunshine99mommamia..mrinalini..

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
One thing Dadi said was true...

1. One cannot leave forgetting the bad things in past...but they need to accept that and move ahead...
THe thing is...some people like Kushi come out of it with ease...and some like Anjali stay stuck and fragile ...

Arnav has to accept the past...if he has to live a peaceful future...Who knows..after 5 years again some thing may happen which will remind him about his past...so it is better that you accept the past and move towards your future...Time will heal your pain...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafanmommamia..mrinalini..RJXX

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hi friendsHug,

Sorry for this long absence, husband unwell. Now here for a short while. 
What's the discussion? Couple of things i want to mention...I have strong gut feeling that Dadi has been sent by Shyam..Shyam must have sold her a story and asked her to take the reigns of family as Arnav is spoiling it. Second, Is ganesh hegde out? Yesterday's episode said screenplay by creative team!! His name isnt thereShocked
Hey Sarika.. Hug Kya hua hubby ko.. Is he reeling under weather ?? 

Hug Hi Sandy, Dr. is suspecting swine flu or typhoid...there is another test tmrw to ascertain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafan..mrinalini..mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanIndigoBluesnamedxJhalak29Chani123

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanChani123

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Hi friendsHug,

Sorry for this long absence, husband unwell. Now here for a short while. 
What's the discussion? Couple of things i want to mention...I have strong gut feeling that Dadi has been sent by Shyam..Shyam must have sold her a story and asked her to take the reigns of family as Arnav is spoiling it. Second, Is ganesh hegde out? Yesterday's episode said screenplay by creative team!! His name isnt thereShocked
Hey Sarika.. Hug Kya hua hubby ko.. Is he reeling under weather ?? 

Hug Hi Sandy, Dr. is suspecting swine flu or typhoid...there is another test tmrw to ascertain.

oh god...hope he gets well!Embarrassed don't know why, but i'm feeling very concerned latelyLOLEmbarrassed

Cheena007ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenmommamia

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

God forgive me 100th times. Its mean Asr parents r so much weak in phsyc n heart n mind they only thought about them nt 4 their children that what would be their status what can i say them selfish selfless

SuppyHugI was thinking abt you yesterday.. 2 din se dekha nahi...Yes they are weak minded people. That is why ASR is hell bent on proving his dad wrong

hi sandy hehehe yeah 4 sum days i ll be here or ll nt be.
Ok lets father ko keep a side but mother i just m unable . Mothers tou think about their children hw can asr then feels about her mother he can say maa baap ne hamara khayal nahi kya bhari dunya humain be asra n be sayeban kar dya kam se kam ap tou hamara khayal karti ap tou maa thi jo husband k bhaigr tou reh sakti hain laikin agr un se un k bachey chinn jayain tou wo be maut mar jati hain. Nw i m feeling more pain 4 arnav a son that loves her mother inn sab k bawajood

For Arnav its the cause of her death that is important. She committed Suicide because of her husband . And he holds his dad responsible for that. For him everything would have been fine, had his dad not committedadultery.. Basically its perception Suppy.. The more we dig the more questions we get and the more judgement we pass.. So we have to draw a line some where..and take a stand.. What do you say

sandy in real life i saw 2 types of mothers
1 lives 4 her husband
2nd lives 4 their children
when i heard that dialouge of arnav i felt.

Cheena007ZoyafanmommamiaJhalak29

Go to top