Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 105)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Bushji,

I want your opinion on my earlier post. Please I have to cool my boiling blood.

There are some cases like this Daadi who are so rigid that what they feel is right come what may. It is like these Kaap Panchayats. When she knows Shyam has made the same mistake still she wants that creep back. This time I really hope the serial killer turns his guns on her and succeed this time around.

The CV's are busy promoting Diya Aur Bhat forgetting to promote their own show. Why cant they invest some money in this show. Charity begins at home.

I cant get over such a rigid and in human person casually mentioning her son's suicide.

Anu

Anu manu Hug

she is a rigid person who till date believes that her son might not be at fault...as she feels arnav was at fault...what i cant understand is what did arnav do at 14 yrs of age???Confused

\anyways...diya and bati promotion for promoting vege eating was to garner  TRPs...and attracting the aunty base that watches the show as they might get happy that their dearest suraj is being promoted...that is the only theory i could come up with...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubZoyafancoolgal270..mrinalini..susan7

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Originally posted by malsub

Originally posted by gopikaaji

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by sunshine99

K2 he is doing the same thing.. tht dadi did...she gave bhashan and mom killed herself... ASR threw out Shyam.. unilateral decision... and see what Anji is doing... because of that.. she rightly said... throwing Shyam is not the solution... 

@bold: So true, this was a big mistake on the part of ASR - he did not give Anjali the reasoning / proof behind his decision.

But I think he'll learn from this mistake too...and rectify it before any serious damage is done!
Anjali is always a priority for him so he won't let harm come her way, but she does deserve to know the whole truth

Exactly, Arnav had a right to take the decision as the protective brother but he should have at least talked to her about why he did what he did. When she doesn't know what Arnav knows, its very easy for her to fall into Shyam's chikni chupdi talks!

even though ASR gave her proof she won't believe...she knows khushi's fiance name was shyam ...kidnapping truth told by NK ..and khushi r same but 2 different time...but also came to know so sweety talky man can talk such a low manner...about other woman ...
she only believe snakes truth wen she red handed catch him... so wait ...

If ASR had told her that on Payash wedding night, Shyam had confessed to him that he loved Khushi - there is nothing else she would have needed. But all ASR did was to say that I trust Khushi and that was a wrong move IMO.
Agreed...because without disclosing the truth it just looks like he picked his wife over brother in law

Edited by RitJ26 - 10 August 2012 at 10:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJhalak29

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Originally posted by mommamia

Kopal.. I think Shyam is Karna here.. He is victim too.. But what he did to Khushi is beyond redemption. I am talking about his vengeance. He wants his nephew(s)/Niece(s) acceptance and justice. So might be we will see him given a chance to redeem. Not I am not telling this because I am Abhaas die hard fan.. Its just with Doods track layout

But he tried to kill Bauji, Anji, ASR and Khushi - should he be allowed another chance?

can't see any justice in snake ...even though he is fighting for his sis child name...at first place ...his sis is responsible for asr's suffer ...and in wat right he is asking ASR 's wealth ..for it is not belonging to Maliks family wealth ...it only ASR's hardships result...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubZoyafan..mrinalini..

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Guys...I've just realized...our 'fair-skinned chameleon' is probably not realizing how much damage she's causing by sneaking out behind asr's back...as i said, Anjali lives in a rose-tinted world...look at how nicely she's behaving with khushi...i don't think she's acting...look at the way she smiled and put her fist under her chin when she noticed khushi was wearing her dress ulta...she genuinely loves khushi as much as she did earlier...but in her rose-tinted world, 'Nobody's guilty'...neither asr, nor khushi, nor shyam...rather than being bitter and resentful like ASR, she chooses to think, 'It's a minor misunderstanding...i and shyam will sort it out..and khushiji and shyam and asr will forgive each other'....she really thinks this is going to make everybody happy in the long run...

The woman is in denial...as well as ignorant! 

Isiliye its very important that she comes to know about Shyam's truth sooner than later. This revelation is more important than Arhi past connection at the moment. 

But the truth is also tied to the past - I feel if they tackle it alongside each other, it will weave quite nicely..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubZoyafan..mrinalini..RJXX

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Guys...I've just realized...our 'fair-skinned chameleon' is probably not realizing how much damage she's causing by sneaking out behind asr's back...as i said, Anjali lives in a rose-tinted world...look at how nicely she's behaving with khushi...i don't think she's acting...look at the way she smiled and put her fist under her chin when she noticed khushi was wearing her dress ulta...she genuinely loves khushi as much as she did earlier...but in her rose-tinted world, 'Nobody's guilty'...neither asr, nor khushi, nor shyam...rather than being bitter and resentful like ASR, she chooses to think, 'It's a minor misunderstanding...i and shyam will sort it out..and khushiji and shyam and asr will forgive each other'....she really thinks this is going to make everybody happy in the long run...

The woman is in denial...as well as ignorant! 

yes...but a part of me does feel sorry for her...not the manipulative Anjali..but the woman-child Anjali...LOL
I feel sorry for her too, she might be trying her best to bring all the happiness back!
  But when Dadi said Gharbavathi Mahila , I was like from which angel she is looking like one.LOL,  she is holding her tummy when getting down frm stairs !Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanIndigoBluesnamedxJhalak29

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

...but see, this is where I feel she needs to learn from her own mistakes as well. How else is she going to see the truth for herself if Shyam doesn't come back into her life! Plus, the tables have turned somewhat, so Shyam will not be able to climb that ladder of power the way he had previously. Tactics will have to change! 

true

Zoyafannamedx

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by coolgal270

My dear doston!

Why am i feeling so sad after watching today's epi? Touching and emotional...and all I can think about is Arnav, arnav and arnav!!
You're not alone..People throughout the forum bash the MAN  ASR..No one sees the battered and bruised BOY Arnav..At the age of 14...his parents committed suicide...What would he think of them??Not a natural death but suicide...And to top it off..when he is trying to forget the past...trying to start a new life with Khushi...his past comes to haunt him again...And the past is really haunting..That will break the man and in turn Khushi totally..But ASR is like a phoenix as Sandy said..He'll rise up from the ashes..and he and Khushi will change the course of the past for better!!

asr is somebody who its easy to hate and judge on first sight as a typical control freak boss/misogynist/angry young manLOL even if you provide details of his past, a cynical person like me would be like 'so what, a past cannot justify your actions'. when i first started watching IPKKND, I didn't like him at all. But as I progressed, I was alarmed by how similar I was to the character, and how in some episodes I really felt his pain...he is truly the kind of man whose inner Rajkumar is visible only to a few and for the most part appears like a ShaitanLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sree89yogifalumalsubZoyafannamedx..mrinalini..coolgal270

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Sandy page 101

Zoyafanmommamia

Go to top