Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !! (Page 101)

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by malsub

Originally posted by sunshine99

K2 he is doing the same thing.. tht dadi did...she gave bhashan and mom killed herself... ASR threw out Shyam.. unilateral decision... and see what Anji is doing... because of that.. she rightly said... throwing Shyam is not the solution... 

@bold: So true, this was a big mistake on the part of ASR - he did not give Anjali the reasoning / proof behind his decision.

But I think he'll learn from this mistake too...and rectify it before any serious damage is done!
Anjali is always a priority for him so he won't let harm come her way, but she does deserve to know the whole truth

Exactly, Arnav had a right to take the decision as the protective brother but he should have at least talked to her about why he did what he did. When she doesn't know what Arnav knows, its very easy for her to fall into Shyam's chikni chupdi talks!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gopikaajiZoyafananurao.66sunshine99namedxRJXX

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Supna9

God forgive me 100th times. Its mean Asr parents r so much weak in phsyc n heart n mind they only thought about them nt 4 their children that what would be their status what can i say them selfish selfless

SuppyHugI was thinking abt you yesterday.. 2 din se dekha nahi...Yes they are weak minded people. That is why ASR is hell bent on proving his dad wrong

hi sandy hehehe yeah 4 sum days i ll be here or ll nt be.
Ok lets father ko keep a side but mother i just m unable . Mothers tou think about their children hw can asr then feels about her mother he can say maa baap ne hamara khayal nahi kya bhari dunya humain be asra n be sayeban kar dya kam se kam ap tou hamara khayal karti ap tou maa thi jo husband k bhaigr tou reh sakti hain laikin agr un se un k bachey chinn jayain tou wo be maut mar jati hain. Nw i m feeling more pain 4 arnav a son that loves her mother inn sab k bawajood

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by malsub

Originally posted by sunshine99

K2 he is doing the same thing.. tht dadi did...she gave bhashan and mom killed herself... ASR threw out Shyam.. unilateral decision... and see what Anji is doing... because of that.. she rightly said... throwing Shyam is not the solution... 

@bold: So true, this was a big mistake on the part of ASR - he did not give Anjali the reasoning / proof behind his decision.

But I think he'll learn from this mistake too...and rectify it before any serious damage is done!
Anjali is always a priority for him so he won't let harm come her way, but she does deserve to know the whole truth

She does, and I think he'll recognise that!! Especially since she's not willing to let go anytime soon!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubZoyafansunshine99..mrinalini..Chani123RJXX

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by mommamia

Yes!! His past is coming in front of him in a ugly way. History repeats itself is an ugly saying for ASR. And for him Khushi's past also is linked to all this.And he loves her with all his heart.. So thats double whammy

Yes, now  the Q comes to in which order will truth be revealed?

1.Will it be Shyams truth ? minus his entry to RM(present only , not related to past)

2.Will it be shyams truth along with his entry to RM (present only, not related to past)

3.Khushis past  revealed before Shyams entry?

4.Khushis past revealed after shyams entry?

5.Arnavs parents past revealed(woh aurat, parents suicide) before Khushi contract ends or shyams entry ?

6.Arnavs parents past revealed after Shyams entry?

7.Arhi contract coming to light before Khushi past or after Khushi past is out ?

8.Arnav comes to know, Anj meeting Shyam (or bringing him home by/through  dadi) before arhi contract marriage ends ?

Too many reveals, isnt it ?LOL

WOW so many questions?

Anu

Zoyafan

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Dadi said, ' You are protecting the one who is wrong and accusing the one who is right'

This means, she know about Khushi being the reason behind Shyam throw out?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndAsh_Rajendra8Zoyafansunshine99mommamia

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Originally posted by sampin

Somehow I've got a feeling..if this affair thing is true...Then probably ASR's father genuinely loved the Other woman..Maybe his marriage with ASR's mom was just to placate his mother and he was not happy with it...ASR's mom was probably a weak-hearted lady..much in the lines of Anjali whereas the other woman was strong like Khushi..And though ASR might ignore it..he has got his father's traits..To stand up for his love is probably something he got from his Dad...His Dad might have stood for that woman too and that's what broke the family in the first place!!

being a married man how could ASR 's dad do this ..he cheated his wife and children ...as ASR told his dad is at fault ...at first place..

Zoyafan

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanIndigoBluesSupna9sunshine99coolgal270

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

He's got the upper had here, he wasn't married before he chose Khushi - the clever man that he is understood his feelings, ditched Lavanya (graciously) and then proclaimed his love for Khushi lol
[/QUOTE]

And that's what makes ASR different..He might have his Dad's blood running through his veins but he also also has Devyani Raizada's teachings!!ASR's progressive thoughts are the outcome of Nani's teachings..Nani is such a liberal woman...No wonder ASR is like this!!Progressive but principled!!
[/QUOTE]

Yes, and that is why I love Nani sooo much!! I read an article today where Swati Chitnis said that Dadi has come to take over the reins of her family. My first reaction was, nice try, for that you need to have the capacity to handle your family members. Look at Nani - she handles each RM member in their own way and at the same time keeps them on the right track!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannamedxmommamia..mrinalini..Chani123susan7ChitraF

Go to top