Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Chani123

Yes he took the decision in his hand because he was forced to..
Remember when the truth of Shyam's involvement with Khushi came out, he wanted to take Anji out and discuss all this later.. But shyam wanted everything out in open cos if Anjali left and ppl started thinking back, he would have lost.. Tht day shyam was trying to sway them.. he was assessing everyone's reaction throughout,, 
ASR wanted to postpone it.. But he forced him to stay back which led to final confrontation and ultimately his kicking out..SMJ kept on lying and blaming Khushi for everything.. He could not stand it.. Not after all Khushi did... 

As far as Dadi is concerned, if today instead of telling him that he was wrong 14 yrs earlier, she would have accepted that she was at fault and saw only one aspect, i would have understood that she was rectifying her past mistakes.. BUt she has not changed an iota.. She is not willing to embrace her role in the past.. she can only see the OW..

but he could have given the facts to di later on .. he failed to see that she was unable to face the situation as she didnot have all the facts like him...and she is unlike him who can punish his love if he feels that they have been unjust...ASR the shrewd judge of character failed to understand the weakness of DI...
Dadi and ASR are uncannily similar... an older version of the previous ASR... I was mentioning day before yesterday she didnot have the good fortune of a person like Khushi too touch her and bring in the good change like ASR...The past has not fully unveiled itself so we don't know yet whether her belief in her son is like dhritarashtra or has valid reason...She is here because she cares for her grandchildren and wants another tragedy like the past to be avoided... She is viewing Shyam as she saw her own son in the past... is not yet aware of the true face of Shyam... once she understands it .. she will be the first one to send him to the gallows like ASR.. because she also has a strong sense of right and wrong like Arnav. 
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Cheena007

👏 👏👏👏👏

I hope gals cheeni N pallo urnot  mking fun of me,,,,
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

but he could have given the facts to di later on .. he failed to see that she was unable to face the situation as she didnot have all the facts like him...and she is unlike him who can punish his live if he feels that they have been unjust...ASR the shrewd judge of character failed to understand the weakness of DI...

Dadi and ASR are uncannily similar... an older version of the previous ASR... I was mentioning day before yesterday she didnot have the good fortune of a person like Khushi too touch her and bring in the good change like ASR...The past has not fully unveiled itself so we don't know yet whether her belief in her son is like dhritarashtra or has valid reason...She is here because she cares for her grandchildren and wants another tragedy like the past to be avoided... She is viewing Shyam as she saw her own son in the past... is not yet aware of the true face of Shyam... once she understands it .. she will be the first one to send him to the gallows like ASR.. because she also has a strong sense of right and wrong like Arnav. 

Koel I believe U N me are on the same  page that they raizada n maliks hv a communication problem, they do not sit n talk it out rather leave each other to fend themselves but Arnav & dadi are similar or miror images of each other where Arnav is fortunate to be touched by kHushi who is slowly changing his perception, dadi could not do taht Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
well said Jhals 👏👏👏
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jhalak29

I hope gals cheeni N pallo ur mking fun of me,,,,

Jhalak, naa re dont think that way😭...everyday at 8 pm...we have a great dose of MU in IPK...so pleej dont MU me here on Redux...😭
Khushi is the one who will blow the conch...rite...the "little finger"

abhi toh bas base tayyar ho raha hai...war toh shuru hi hone wala hai...let the GH also enter RM 
namedx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

but he could have given the facts to di later on .. he failed to see that she was unable to face the situation as she didnot have all the facts like him...and she is unlike him who can punish his love if he feels that they have been unjust...ASR the shrewd judge of character failed to understand the weakness of DI...

Ok, now that you've put it out like this Koel, it seems a lot more plausible lol! Hmmm interesting side to her character if that is indeed the route she's looking to go down. But where was her care for her grand children 14 years a go? And to avoid the past, shouldn't she at least be willing to confront it? She's very adamant knowing what happened to Shyam, is she seeing the past in various colours, or is she still stuck in her ways based on some other half truths fed to her? Not just her past, but even her present situation is yet to be revealed...! And how much does she know about Shyam if she hadn't been there all these years? She hasn't been apart of Anjali's life, so for her to come to that decision doesn't make any sense. I'm so confused!
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok gurls, any takes on the following:

• who all think Dadi has been monopolized by Shyam?
  • where was she for 2 days before she entered RM?
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namedx

Ok, now that you've put it out like this Koel, it seems a lot more plausible lol! Hmmm interesting side to her character if that is indeed the route she's looking to go down. But where was her care for her grand children 14 years a go? And to avoid the past, shouldn't she at least be willing to confront it? She's very adamant knowing what happened to Shyam, is she seeing the past in various colours, or is she still stuck in her ways based on some other half truths fed to her? Not just her past, but even her present situation is yet to be revealed...! And how much does she know about Shyam if she hadn't been there all these years? She hasn't been apart of Anjali's life, so for her to come to that decision doesn't make any sense. I'm so confused!

I am with you shaz..

Ok, what about asking Arnav the reason of throwing him out?? Did she ask once? Kys dhokha diya di ko?? She assumed that other woman is involved?? HOw and why if she did..

Why she did not ask him, if she didn't assume adultery.. She is not even listening to the side of the story and passed judgement.. 

ASR when he passed judgment he knew both sides.. 
He did the mistake of judging once before without the complete truth but not this time.. Her query about anji's pregnant state did not make him reconsider his decision!!
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi ladies

whats up

kal kya tha aur aaj kya huwa