Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

๐Ÿค— Hi Sandy, Dr. is suspecting swine flu or typhoid...there is another test tmrw to ascertain.

Good wishes for him.. 
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

๐Ÿค— Hi Sandy, Dr. is suspecting swine flu or typhoid...there is another test tmrw to ascertain.

oh god...hope he gets well!๐Ÿ˜ณ don't know why, but i'm feeling very concerned lately๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

For Arnav its the cause of her death that is important. She committed Suicide because of her husband . And he holds his dad responsible for that. For him everything would have been fine, had his dad not committedadultery.. Basically its perception Suppy.. The more we dig the more questions we get and the more judgement we pass.. So we have to draw a line some where..and take a stand.. What do you say

sandy in real life i saw 2 types of mothers
1 lives 4 her husband
2nd lives 4 their children
when i heard that dialouge of arnav i felt.
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

As I said I have no clue how that card will be played out.. Its really complex.. He needs to be punished for his deeds no matter what. He is immoral.. 

Things are really complicated as of now re๐Ÿ˜†..

I am sure the writers also may not be knowing what past holds๐Ÿ˜†...

Like..How will shyam enter...How will Arnav and Kushi's relationship proceed in such kayos ...when Arnav has such a fragile and brainless sister to protect...obviously he will have to think only about her..and himself forget moving ahead in life

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

See if we go back to Shakuni his Dad and brother were put in jail by Bheeshma's ancestors.. and were fed very less.. (I have heard this story.. but never got any reference material to validate).. So his brothers and dad asked Shakuni to take revenge and they gave their share of food to Shakuni so that he will become strong. He planned out everything.. his sister's wedding etc.. I really dont believe in this actually but I have heard this story.. So they say that in Kurukshetra war no body knew on whose side Shakuni was fighting.. Only Lord Krishna knew..

in that case, forget chacha, even maamiji, MAMAJI,...all the supporting characters are likely to be the 'Shakuni' or the 'dice that throws everything spinnning'๐Ÿ˜† Mama-mami are by the far the shadiest characters because unlike ASR, they have managed to keep their past buried๐Ÿ˜†
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gals me joining you for some time, the past and prsent both are stories of half truth, everyone has a part of the truth and has his own perception to view it, Only khushi seems to accept that things need to be accepted and move ahead rather than healing urself concentrate on healing ppl arnd u n u will heal in the process do not cover and thats what will be happening here too... she is an outsider to raizadas N maliks and can be objective with them, how has she been affected in past will be seen later i guess
Originally posted by: Supna9

sandy in real life i saw 2 types of mothers
1 lives 4 her husband
2nd lives 4 their children
when i heard that dialouge of arnav i felt.

man are these pages flying are what.. I am not able to follow Koelia-Shaaz-Kopal discussion.. Anu Rao questions, Sumi's thoughts.. Sampin powerful analysis..Indigo's dhamakedaar answers..  I am getting lost.. We are REDUXIANS are we!!
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ASR bought back the Malik's property from Chachaji...if there indeed is an illegitimate Malik child...he or she has a right over that property too...also, besides property there is a 'name'...they deserve to get public acknowledgement of being mr.malik's child...and for this reason Shyam could be crusading against the raizadas...

no dear ASr bought back with his own money ..there is no ground for family property ...if family property came  as parental property to him...then its ok it is family wealth ..but but wen he bought it with his own money it won't stand as his parental wealth...and also illegal child has no right on family pro perty ...here ASR and di had no property indeed ...they ere thrown out of his own house ...
all property that ASR holds is his own property ..even di has no right ...only khushi has right ...
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

gals me joining you for some time, the past and prsent both are stories of half truth, everyone has a part of the truth and has his own perception to view it, Only khushi seems to accept that things need to be accepted and move ahead rather than healing urself concentrate on healing ppl arnd u n u will heal in the process do not cover and thats what will be happening here too... she is an outsider to raizadas N maliks and can be objective with them, how has she been affected in past will be seen later i guess

But Jhals lets not forget the ladies finger ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† She is the base of this story.. 100% agreed .. she is the one who will blow the conch shell and wash out everyone's sin. redeeming everyone..
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Unilateral in what sense? His decision was for his di and his wife and his family? 
What dadi said u should have thought about your sisters pregnancy... He do consider that in his decision.. 
Dadi's and Anji thinking about what will happen to the baby once it's born.. Without the blessings or influence of his father.. Is backward thinking...

Asr and nani.. Both are of the belief that influence of a man like Shyam will cause more harm then good! 

He took the decision by himself.. he viewed the facts and passed the judgement..didnot bother to run thro' his family because he believed it was the right thing... I agree it was the right thing... but even then the people who are affected by it should be taken through the decision process...things should be thrashed out or else situations will keep blowing up on your face like Ani Shaym is about to do now...This is where the unilateral aspect of his and dadi's decision stem from.. which had far reaching unpleasant consequences...but this time the difference is that Anji is still alive and Shaym's actions are intentionally evil... ASR's past beliefs are being strengthened by the present circumstances... Dadi's understanding of the past events are making her see present circumstance with a colored vision ... both ASR and Dadi need rectification in their visions to let the past rest and the present to be amended.

Yes he took the decision in his hand because he was forced to..
Remember when the truth of Shyam's involvement with Khushi came out, he wanted to take Anji out and discuss all this later.. But shyam wanted everything out in open cos if Anjali left and ppl started thinking back, he would have lost.. Tht day shyam was trying to sway them.. he was assessing everyone's reaction throughout,, 
ASR wanted to postpone it.. But he forced him to stay back which led to final confrontation and ultimately his kicking out..SMJ kept on lying and blaming Khushi for everything.. He could not stand it.. Not after all Khushi did... 

As far as Dadi is concerned, if today instead of telling him that he was wrong 14 yrs earlier, she would have accepted that she was at fault and saw only one aspect, i would have understood that she was rectifying her past mistakes.. BUt she has not changed an iota.. She is not willing to embrace her role in the past.. she can only see the OW..