Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: namedx

He took the decision by himself.. he viewed the facts and passed the judgement..didnot bother to run thro' his family because he believed it was the right thing... I agree it was the right thing... but even then the people who are affected by it should be taken through the decision process...things should be thrashed out or else situations will keep blowing up on your face like Ani Shaym is about to do now...This is where the unilateral aspect of his and dadi's decision stem from.. which had far reaching unpleasant consequences...but this time the difference is that Anji is still alive and Shaym's actions are intentionally evil... ASR's past beliefs are being strengthened by the present circumstances... Dadi's understanding of the past events are making her see present circumstance with a colored vision ... both ASR and Dadi need rectification in their visions to let the past rest and the present to be amended.

I agree Koel. But presently she's running away from her past, completely in denial. So I fail to see how she's able to see things from a different perspective. The woman needs to acknowledge the past fully, her own dealings with it, before she can make Arnie understand. 
 Shaz.. th'ts the beauty of the story for me now... she is not in denial but is letting her knowledge of the past guide her... most imp.. fact the past has not completely unveiled itself.. so whether she is in denial or right  is a question mark right now...it is the beliefs of ASR and dadi clashing the churning/manthan phase..gradually leading  for each to see the truth as events unfold to distinguish the vish from the amrit and rectify their thoughts...
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Hi friends🤗,

Sorry for this long absence, husband unwell. Now here for a short while. 
What's the discussion? Couple of things i want to mention...I have strong gut feeling that Dadi has been sent by Shyam..Shyam must have sold her a story and asked her to take the reigns of family as Arnav is spoiling it. Second, Is ganesh hegde out? Yesterday's episode said screenplay by creative team!! His name isnt there😲
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mommamia

Actually Shyam is also a victim of circumstances here.. We really dont know what he has been fed.. Chacha ji is Shakuni who is the main villain in this story. As I said absolutely I agree what he did with Khushi and Anji is unpardonable. I loathe him for that. But regarding property I understand his stance..

For all we know, even Shakuni was simply concerned about the future of his nephews and thought he was avenging his sister...the Mahabharata is full of characters who paid for the sins of others...simply because nobody could say 'Enough, let all the greivances be forgotten'...there were too many Dadis and Maamis and Shyams and Anjalis who kept forcing the same cycle through and through...the very reason the Mahabharata was narrated because one of the descendants of Krishna was committing the same mistake his ancestors had done...I don't think Khushi has any connection to ASR or Shyam...rather she is a Devi Maiyya personified who might cleanse the Raizadas of their sin and end the cycle once and for all...
Originally posted by: Supna9

hi sandy hehehe yeah 4 sum days i ll be here or ll nt be.
Ok lets father ko keep a side but mother i just m unable . Mothers tou think about their children hw can asr then feels about her mother he can say maa baap ne hamara khayal nahi kya bhari dunya humain be asra n be sayeban kar dya kam se kam ap tou hamara khayal karti ap tou maa thi jo husband k bhaigr tou reh sakti hain laikin agr un se un k bachey chinn jayain tou wo be maut mar jati hain. Nw i m feeling more pain 4 arnav a son that loves her mother inn sab k bawajood

For Arnav its the cause of her death that is important. She committed Suicide because of her husband . And he holds his dad responsible for that. For him everything would have been fine, had his dad not committed adultery.. Basically its perception Suppy.. The more we dig the more questions we get and the more judgement we pass.. So we have to draw a line some where..and take a stand.. What do you say
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Hi friends🤗,

Sorry for this long absence, husband unwell. Now here for a short while. 
What's the discussion? Couple of things i want to mention...I have strong gut feeling that Dadi has been sent by Shyam..Shyam must have sold her a story and asked her to take the reigns of family as Arnav is spoiling it. Second, Is ganesh hegde out? Yesterday's episode said screenplay by creative team!! His name isnt there😲

Hey Sarika.. ðŸ¤— Kya hua hubby ko.. Is he reeling under weather ?? 
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gopikaaji

[
how could dear ..property belongs toASR only even di has no right ...for it is result of ASR' s hardship and not family wealth...

[/QUOTE]

ASR bought back the Malik's property from Chachaji...if there indeed is an illegitimate Malik child...he or she has a right over that property too...also, besides property there is a 'name'...they deserve to get public acknowledgement of being mr.malik's child...and for this reason Shyam could be crusading against the raizadas...
namedx thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

I agree Koel. But presently she's running away from her past, completely in denial. So I fail to see how she's able to see things from a different perspective. The woman needs to acknowledge the past fully, her own dealings with it, before she can make Arnie understand. 

Shaz.. th'ts the beauty of the story for me now... she is not in denial but is letting her knowledge of the past guide her... most imp.. fact the past has not completely unveiled itself.. so whether she is in denial or right  is a question mark right now...it is the beliefs of ASR and dadi clashing the churning/manthan phase..gradually leading  for each to see the truth as events unfold to distinguish the vish from the amrit and rectify their thoughts...

They're both stubborn as hell that's for sure, and none are willing to communicate their feelings properly to one another...And I think it's because of her equally stubborn nature, I don't quite see her as the guiding light, but as someone who chooses to remove themselves from the past - which currently is doing more damage than good! It seems her stay in the house is more connected  to the present state of affairs than it is in the past - hence why she refuses to talk about it.  
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
One thing Dadi said was true...

1. One cannot leave forgetting the bad things in past...but they need to accept that and move ahead...
THe thing is...some people like Kushi come out of it with ease...and some like Anjali stay stuck and fragile ...

Arnav has to accept the past...if he has to live a peaceful future...Who knows..after 5 years again some thing may happen which will remind him about his past...so it is better that you accept the past and move towards your future...Time will heal your pain...😊
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Hey Sarika.. ðŸ¤— Kya hua hubby ko.. Is he reeling under weather ?? 

🤗 Hi Sandy, Dr. is suspecting swine flu or typhoid...there is another test tmrw to ascertain.
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

For all we know, even Shakuni was simply concerned about the future of his nephews and thought he was avenging his sister...the Mahabharata is full of characters who paid for the sins of others...simply because nobody could say 'Enough, let all the greivances be forgotten'...there were too many Dadis and Maamis and Shyams and Anjalis who kept forcing the same cycle through and through...the very reason the Mahabharata was narrated because one of the descendants of Krishna was committing the same mistake his ancestors had done...I don't think Khushi has any connection to ASR or Shyam...rather she is a Devi Maiyya personified who might cleanse the Raizadas of their sin and end the cycle once and for all...

See if we go back to Shakuni his Dad and brother were put in jail by Bheeshma's ancestors.. and were fed very less.. (I have heard this story.. but never got any reference material to validate).. So his brothers and dad asked Shakuni to take revenge and they gave their share of food to Shakuni so that he will become strong. He planned out everything.. his sister's wedding etc.. I really dont believe in this actually but I have heard this story.. So they say that in Kurukshetra war no body knew on whose side Shakuni was fighting.. Only Lord Krishna knew..