Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

They definitely are poles apart.. Sr.Malik was a weakling.. He was not principled and no proper direction. ASR is just too righteous and a phoenix..

And I see a strong mother with old school thoughts and principles behind Sr.Malik's weakness...Maybe he was good at heart..But somehow he couldn't stand up to his mother when required...and in the process destroyed so many lives!!
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namedx

She does, and I think he'll recognise that!! Especially since she's not willing to let go anytime soon!

The question is, will she believe him? Shyam already has her so brainwashed.
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshiipkknd

shaz did u watch d episode?? quite a high strung one!! 

My BP is yet to lower down.

Anu
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My dear doston!

Why am i feeling so sad after watching today's epi? Touching and emotional...and all I can think about is Arnav, arnav and arnav!!
They definitely are poles apart.. Sr.Malik was a weakling.. He was not principled and no proper direction. ASR is just too righteous and a phoenix..
[/QUOTE]

And I see a strong mother with old school thoughts and principles behind Sr.Malik's weakness...Maybe he was good at heart..But somehow he couldn't stand up to his mother when required...and in the process destroyed so many lives!!
[/QUOTE]
Guilty to the core.. He ruined Maliks and Raizadas  and Jhas and Khushi's family..
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Guys...I've just realized...our 'fair-skinned chameleon' is probably not realizing how much damage she's causing by sneaking out behind asr's back...as i said, Anjali lives in a rose-tinted world...look at how nicely she's behaving with khushi...i don't think she's acting...look at the way she smiled and put her fist under her chin when she noticed khushi was wearing her dress ulta...she genuinely loves khushi as much as she did earlier...but in her rose-tinted world, 'Nobody's guilty'...neither asr, nor khushi, nor shyam...rather than being bitter and resentful like ASR, she chooses to think, 'It's a minor misunderstanding...i and shyam will sort it out..and khushiji and shyam and asr will forgive each other'....she really thinks this is going to make everybody happy in the long run...

The woman is in denial...as well as ignorant! 
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: malsub

Exactly, Arnav had a right to take the decision as the protective brother but he should have at least talked to her about why he did what he did. When she doesn't know what Arnav knows, its very easy for her to fall into Shyam's chikni chupdi talks!

Specially as Shyam's such a sweet talker and knows exactly how to play to Anji's weaknesses
malsub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Kopal.. I think Shyam is Karna here.. He is victim too.. But what he did to Khushi is beyond redemption. I am talking about his vengeance. He wants his nephew(s)/Niece(s) acceptance and justice. So might be we will see him given a chance to redeem. Not I am not telling this because I am Abhaas die hard fan.. Its just with Doods track layout

But he tried to kill Bauji, Anji, ASR and Khushi - should he be allowed another chance?
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: malsub

He's got the upper had here, he wasn't married before he chose Khushi - the clever man that he is understood his feelings, ditched Lavanya (graciously) and then proclaimed his love for Khushi lol

And that's what makes ASR different..He might have his Dad's blood running through his veins but he also also has Devyani Raizada's teachings!!ASR's progressive thoughts are the outcome of Nani's teachings..Nani is such a liberal woman...No wonder ASR is like this!!Progressive but principled!!

Yes, and that is why I love Nani sooo much!! I read an article today where Swati Chitnis said that Dadi has come to take over the reins of her family. My first reaction was, nice try, for that you need to have the capacity to handle your family members. Look at Nani - she handles each RM member in their own way and at the same time keeps them on the right track!

Naani's an observer, takes the back seat until the time is right...and I believe Arnie is also somewhat like that! 
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mommamia

[

Kopal.. I think Shyam is Karna here.. He is victim too.. But what he did to Khushi is beyond redemption. I am talking about his vengeance. He wants his nephew(s)/Niece(s) acceptance and justice. So might be we will see him given a chance to redeem. Not I am not telling this because I am Abhaas die hard fan.. Its just with Doods track layout

Karna's main greviance was being discriminated against because he was a charioteer...and Duryodhan's main greivance was also losing out on the kingdom that would have been his if his father had been a healthy man...both were victim of circumstances, and both always fought for their birthright...Shyam is more of a Duryodhan, who thought it was okay to use deceit because in a way the Pandavas seemed to have deceived his blind father of his kingdom too...I don't think Shyam deserves redemption as an adulterer, but he deserves redemption if it is his nephew's birthright he is fighting for...