Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pals13

[

Naah dear...think of it like this...when he will know that neither his dad nor his mom were guilty and its all the doings of Chacha...uske dil ko kitni shaanti milegi...as if lots of weight is off him...

sorry if this sounds a bit sadist, but all this sounds a bit too convenient...πŸ˜† the Chacha was a selfish and greedy man, agreed, but I hardly think he was after his brother's reputation...πŸ˜† as i said, there are 'petty criminals'..and there are 'masterminds'...chacha fell into the first category...and besides, if he was the main villlain, i'm pretty sure he would have been kept in the storyline instead of being cameo in the first episode...i won't be surprised if CV's have forgotten he exists..πŸ˜†
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

exactly...πŸ˜ƒ ASR as the honor to bring out things into the open instead of causing a scandal...while Khushi as the determination to ask questions, to challenge her predicament...to say ki 'aap ko jawaab dena padega'...to be patient...both of them are significantly more virtuous than their past counterparts...😊

He's got the upper had here, he wasn't married before he chose Khushi - the clever man that he is understood his feelings, ditched Lavanya (graciously) and then proclaimed his love for Khushi lol
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namedx

I don't think he knows the details, but knowing what his dadi is like he must have an inkling. Also the running from responsibilities part

It's sad though isn't it, no son would want to view his mother has being weak...they're meant to be their strength. And Dadi just made it a sore point for him one again. Perhaps this is why he chooses to blame himself - he carries the burden of the past on his shoulders. Is he thinking that he's equally to blame in the matter? Perhaps he's done something wrong which is why the parents took such a step...
Awww if that's the case then I want to hug him even more...one jadoo ki jhapphi coming your way πŸ€—
I don't think he did something in particular, maybe just blames himself for not being able to save her.
namedx thumbnail

@bold: So true, this was a big mistake on the part of ASR - he did not give Anjali the reasoning / proof behind his decision.

But I think he'll learn from this mistake too...and rectify it before any serious damage is done!
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh dang now I get it why Dadi is mad at Khushi
1.Arnav's dad fell for a girl after marriage I think who was poor
2.Ofcourse no one approved
3.He still married her in temple and got her preggers
4.And when everything was blown on face, he stood by that lady and said he loves her..
5.So here for Dadi Khushi reminds her of that poor soul.. 
6.ASR has not only married her but so in love and fighting for her rights..
Phew!!
[/QUOTE]

SandyπŸ‘...Monday onwards...my kleenex expenditure is surely going to rise...
everything is falling into place...now I am awaiting Garima's arrival... I guess...today's ASR-Dadi face-off was necessary before Garima comes into picture...rite???
Edited by pals13 - 11 years ago
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Yes!! His past is coming in front of him in a ugly way. History repeats itself is an ugly saying for ASR. And for him Khushi's past also is linked to all this.And he loves her with all his heart.. So thats double whammy

Yes, now  the Q comes to in which order will truth be revealed?

1.Will it be Shyams truth ? minus his entry to RM(present only , not related to past)

2.Will it be shyams truth along with his entry to RM (present only, not related to past)

3.Khushis past  revealed before Shyams entry?

4.Khushis past revealed after shyams entry?

5.Arnavs parents past revealed(woh aurat, parents suicide) before Khushi contract ends or shyams entry ?

6.Arnavs parents past revealed after Shyams entry?

7.Arhi contract coming to light before Khushi past or after Khushi past is out ?

8.Arnav comes to know, Anj meeting Shyam (or bringing him home by/through  dadi) before arhi contract marriage ends ?

Too many reveals, isnt it ?πŸ˜†
Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

[

It's sad though isn't it, no son would want to view his mother has being weak...they're meant to be their strength. And Dadi just made it a sore point for him one again. Perhaps this is why he chooses to blame himself - he carries the burden of the past on his shoulders. Is he thinking that he's equally to blame in the matter? Perhaps he's done something wrong which is why the parents took such a step...

speaking from personal exp...when a parent dies, the child ALWAYS blames themself for the death...it doesn't matter if the parent had cancer, or was a drug addict, or died in a car accident or some other freak incident of nature...if you are young, and a parent dies, you will struggle with abandonment issues for a long time...you will either blame them(as ASR does with his dad) or blame yourself(as ASR does with his mom) or adopt a defense mechanism(Anjali and her everything's-perfect life)...a part of you will remain raw and unhealed...and people like Dadi just make it worse because they open up your wounds again and again..in ASR's case it is especially damaging because his parents didn't just die, they commited suicide...
sunshine99 thumbnail

@bold: So true, this was a big mistake on the part of ASR - he did not give Anjali the reasoning / proof behind his decision.

malobika πŸ€— dadi and pota so similar...I am loving them more day by day... 
Originally posted by: pals13

Oh dang now I get it why Dadi is mad at Khushi
1.Arnav's dad fell for a girl after marriage I think who was poor
2.Ofcourse no one approved
3.He still married her in temple and got her preggers
4.And when everything was blown on face, he stood by that lady and said he loves her..
5.So here for Dadi Khushi reminds her of that poor soul.. 
6.ASR has not only married her but so in love and fighting for her rights..
Phew!!

SandyπŸ‘...Monday onwards...my kleenex expenditure is surely going to rise...
everything is falling into place...now I am awaiting Garima's arrival... I guess...today's ASR-Dadi face-off was necessary before Garima comes into picture...rite???
I think so Pals.. I am holding on to my that theory.. I really hope thats how it turns out..
namedx thumbnail

But I think he'll learn from this mistake too...and rectify it before any serious damage is done! I think in this respect Anj is a lot more strong willed then we give her credit for.