Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Hmm.. thats why Aranv is so miffed at his Dadi.. some how he holds her responsible for everything..and she left them in middle of road and went to Asharm for her peace of mind.. ðŸ˜¡

somewhere she felt guilty for the bhashna and the consequences...thus went to ashram
Oh dang now I get it why Dadi is mad at Khushi
1.Arnav's dad fell for a girl after marriage I think who was poor
2.Ofcourse no one approved
3.He still married her in temple and got her preggers
4.And when everything was blown on face, he stood by that lady and said he loves her..
5.So here for Dadi Khushi reminds her of that poor soul.. 
6.ASR has not only married her but so in love and fighting for her rights..
Phew!!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namedx

History is surely repeating itself, but I see both Arnie and Khushi as being the ones who will change the course of history! 

exactly...😃 ASR as the honor to bring out things into the open instead of causing a scandal...while Khushi as the determination to ask questions, to challenge her predicament...to say ki 'aap ko jawaab dena padega'...to be patient...both of them are significantly more virtuous than their past counterparts...😊
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

yeah...i am happy that what had occurred in my mind couple of days back that ASR's Dad/Mom and OW are victims of circumstances and MU...is likely to happen...

I so much want ASR's Dad to come out to be a good person...my boy needs that...

and this Dadi...lesser said the better...ekdum zabardast takkar de rahi hai mere bitwa ko but again...she is holding her cards very close to herself...she is not letting out the goddamn TRUTH...

Hi pals.. 
If that happens, I think ASr would not be able to live with himself! 

Naah dear...think of it like this...when he will know that neither his dad nor his mom were guilty and its all the doings of Chacha...uske dil ko kitni shaanti milegi...as if lots of weight is off him...
Originally posted by: Supna9

God forgive me 100th times. Its mean Asr parents r so much weak in phsyc n heart n mind they only thought about them nt 4 their children that what would be their status what can i say them selfish selfless

Suppy ðŸ¤— I was thinking abt you yesterday.. 2 din se dekha nahi...Yes they are weak minded people. That is why ASR is hell bent on proving his dad wrong
malsub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

K2 he is doing the same thing.. tht dadi did...she gave bhashan and mom killed herself... ASR threw out Shyam.. unilateral decision... and see what Anji is doing... because of that.. she rightly said... throwing Shyam is not the solution... 

@bold: So true, this was a big mistake on the part of ASR - he did not give Anjali the reasoning / proof behind his decision.
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Would ASR know this though? Know how she must have laid on the guilt to his mother?? His anger stems from the fact that she ran away from her family responsibilities..

I don't think he knows the details, but knowing what his dadi is like he must have an inkling. Also the running from responsibilities part

It's sad though isn't it, no son would want to view his mother has being weak...they're meant to be their strength. And Dadi just made it a sore point for him one again. Perhaps this is why he chooses to blame himself - he carries the burden of the past on his shoulders. Is he thinking that he's equally to blame in the matter? Perhaps he's done something wrong which is why the parents took such a step...
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Chaituv

How did you come to the conclusion that  "so Vo Aurat is Kushi's mom?"

Anu

Anu,
I'm not saying it is Kushi's mom. I'm just asking and thinking of  all the possibilities how Kushi can be the reason of their Bitter past!
   Chaitu
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bushji,

I want your opinion on my earlier post. Please I have to cool my boiling blood.

There are some cases like this Daadi who are so rigid that what they feel is right come what may. It is like these Kaap Panchayats. When she knows Shyam has made the same mistake still she wants that creep back. This time I really hope the serial killer turns his guns on her and succeed this time around.

The CV's are busy promoting Diya Aur Bhat forgetting to promote their own show. Why cant they invest some money in this show. Charity begins at home.

I cant get over such a rigid and in human person casually mentioning her son's suicide.

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

That is why what he said to Khushi about dadi not able to see the truth..
K1.. Hi... I think arvav was right then.. And also today! 

K2 he is doing the same thing.. tht dadi did...she gave bhashan and mom killed herself... ASR threw out Shyam.. unilateral decision... and see what Anji is doing... because of that.. she rightly said... throwing Shyam is not the solution... 
Unilateral in what sense? His decision was for his di and his wife and his family? 
What dadi said u should have thought about your sisters pregnancy... He do consider that in his decision.. 
Dadi's and Anji thinking about what will happen to the baby once it's born.. Without the blessings or influence of his father.. Is backward thinking...

Asr and nani.. Both are of the belief that influence of a man like Shyam will cause more harm then good! 
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namedx

History is surely repeating itself, but I see both Arnie and Khushi as being the ones who will change the course of history! 

\
That's what the story is all about..Arnav would be the Arjun who enters into the Chakravyuha..and Khushi would be the rightful Sarathy..They both will fight it out with truth and honesty..and in the process miss out on Suhaagraat..bas keh diya!!