Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Somehow I've got a feeling..if this affair thing is true...Then probably ASR's father genuinely loved the Other woman..Maybe his marriage with ASR's mom was just to placate his mother and he was not happy with it...ASR's mom was probably a weak-hearted lady..much in the lines of Anjali whereas the other woman was strong like Khushi..And though ASR might ignore it..he has got his father's traits..To stand up for his love is probably something he got from his Dad...His Dad might have stood for that woman too and that's what broke the family in the first place!!
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Yes and he too had an illigitemate child with a 'woh aurat'

Yeh, and let's face it, daadi is also a mother - her son is obviously the apple of her eye who could never do wrong. In denial much?
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chani123

yaar..i thought...its mom first and then Dad...๐Ÿ˜•

Hmmm.. It was mom first... 

Dad could not face what his actions have led to was the second... Unable to face his kids! 

And mom's actions triggered by dadi cos she must have blamed OW as coined by appu.. And told his DIL that she could not hold her husband and must have done something to force him away or loiter around! ๐Ÿ˜ก

so as i said yesterday

dadi ka bhashan led to mummy pulling trigger for goli
Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Now we are talking actually.. Me loved the epi.. Clash of titans.. Right Vs Right actually..Oh god what a screen presence that Dadi material has..๐Ÿ˜† Arnav ko kaccha chaba degi I tell you

hey sandy ๐Ÿค—

Dadi and her horror story GOD hate her ..
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing was confirmed tonight  - Both Arnav and Khushi parents are dead.

Also, I felt tracks were again changed a bit tonight

Are CVs still stuck with DB demands only ?
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What if..KUSHI IS THE FIRST ONE TO SEE ANJALI MEETING SHYAM๐Ÿ˜‰...

I am also quit sure that this will not creat problem between Arnav and Kushi...But today ..Dadi dug out the pain in Arnav......now if Kushi comes and talks abot SR..or does some masti with him what will be her condition๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..you got my point๐Ÿ˜Š

Then that will be a test for Bitiya to see if she's really learnt anything from the past.

Khushi wouldn't dare bring up the SR, she's petrified as it is ๐Ÿ˜†
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Given the personalities of everybody involved...yes, ASR's dad, like Shyam was probably guilty of cowardice and dishonesty...his mom, just like Anjali, was guilty of looking at the whole drama through rose-tinted glasses and not being able to digest the truth...his Dadi, just like ASR, was guilty of being stubborn and judging everybody without listening open-mindedly to all parties with a wise and mature mind...and the 'aurat' like Khushi was guilty of unintentionally hurting everyone's feelings by becoming tangled with a rich and powerful man who probably coerced her into falling in love with him much like how ASR kept forcing Khushi to come back into his life...as Doods said, 'history is repeating itself'...

Yeh it does seem like the story is travelling in a loop..!
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Somehow I've got a feeling..if this affair thing is true...Then probably ASR's father genuinely loved the Other woman..Maybe his marriage with ASR's mom was just to placate his mother and he was not happy with it...ASR's mom was probably a weak-hearted lady..much in the lines of Anjali whereas the other woman was strong like Khushi..And though ASR might ignore it..he has got his father's traits..To stand up for his love is probably something he got from his Dad...His Dad might have stood for that woman too and that's what broke the family in the first place!!

I want to see what effect will Kushi see on Monday๐Ÿ˜Š..

YOu summed up good points re๐Ÿ˜ณ...

TOday Dadi has made Arnav all the worst and angry and sad...I am eager to know what happens during the pooja...

They showed that Anjali with arnav ๐Ÿ˜ก...Di dnot see Kushi in SBS
Originally posted by: Cheena007

hey sandy ๐Ÿค—

Dadi and her horror story GOD hate her ..

Cheena ๐Ÿค— .. I am actually loving the clash.. Both are holding a firm foot.. So Shyamva is defo knocking on the door and I am so HAPPY !! ๐Ÿ˜†
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

yaar..i thought...its mom first and then Dad...๐Ÿ˜•

Hmmm.. It was mom first... 

Dad could not face what his actions have led to was the second... Unable to face his kids! 

And mom's actions triggered by dadi cos she must have blamed OW as coined by appu.. And told his DIL that she could not hold her husband and must have done something to force him away or loiter around! ๐Ÿ˜ก

yeah...i am happy that what had occurred in my mind couple of days back that ASR's Dad/Mom and OW are victims of circumstances and MU...is likely to happen...

I so much want ASR's Dad to come out to be a good person...my boy needs that...

and this Dadi...lesser said the better...ekdum zabardast takkar de rahi hai mere bitwa ko but again...she is holding her cards very close to herself...she is not letting out the goddamn TRUTH...