Users

Frequent Posters

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mommamia

First Dad and then mom seeing him committing suicide killed heself

check the link

he says apne marne se pehle meri maa ko bhi khudkushi kerne per majboor kiya...

mummy and the daddy
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

He will be hurt definately but I don't see it causing problems between Arshi

What if..KUSHI IS THE FIRST ONE TO SEE ANJALI MEETING SHYAM๐Ÿ˜‰...

I am also quit sure that this will not creat problem between Arnav and Kushi...But today ..Dadi dug out the pain in Arnav......now if Kushi comes and talks abot SR..or does some masti with him what will be her condition๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..you got my point๐Ÿ˜Š
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

This Daadi character is the most back dated character I've seen on IPK...After 14 years of her bahu's death..she still considers her responsible for the family discord..For her she and her son is right!!And now Daamadji is right..Bahus are always to be blamed..If she is a strong woman..why did she leave her grandchildren to fend for themselves??!!She's totally getting on my nerves!!

Chaituv

How did you come to the conclusion that  "so Vo Aurat is Kushi's mom?"

Anu
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

This Daadi character is the most back dated character I've seen on IPK...After 14 years of her bahu's death..she still considers her responsible for the family discord..For her she and her son is right!!And now Daamadji is right..Bahus are always to be blamed..If she is a strong woman..why did she leave her grandchildren to fend for themselves??!!She's totally getting on my nerves!!

Hi sampin,
Ya , but how does she know that Arnav is taking wrong sides? So she already met snakewa? So it's clear where she was in those 2 days n why so much hatred towards Kushi!  
Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namedx

To be honest , my first impression of  daadi  onscreen was Kokila ben of SNS in front of my eyes .

Daadi always came across as Kokila ben of SNS to me  , interms of acting, expression, dialogue delivery(punches) , face muscle all stiff etc.

Only difference is Kokila ben sounded little mellowed/sort of sweetness in her of voice and daadis has  completely rigid voice but was not loud as kokila ben of SNS.

Kokila ben of SNS is good at heart..But Daadi has got some old-school outlook...Have you noticed something..She favours boys..Her son...A male child for Anjali...Bahus are always in the wrong!!

I wouldn't have mind the Daadi-pota drama..if the precap promised something interesting...I don't get this PH's strategy...A midweek epi turns out to be a dhamaaka but the friday episode falls flat!!

Old school she may be, but let's face it, there are people like  that out there! 
Yup so many of them we (me and my friend) call these horrors  Chilly sas..
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi ladies
couldnt stay away 4rm this interesting discussion. Sorry
i v an idea if arnav father killed by sum1 means his brother or i think he killed himself after did accident n 2 people lost their lives so n 4rm this pov khushi may be blamed to asr family miseries.
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

First Dad and then mom seeing him committing suicide killed heself

yaar..i thought...its mom first and then Dad...๐Ÿ˜•
Hmmm.. It was mom first... 

Dad could not face what his actions have led to was the second... Unable to face his kids! 

And mom's actions triggered by dadi cos she must have blamed OW as coined by appu.. And told his DIL that she could not hold her husband and must have done something to force him away or loiter around! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

check the link

he says apne marne se pehle meri maa ko bhi khudkushi kerne per majboor kiya...

mummy and the daddy

oh my bad!!! so mom followed by dad๐Ÿ˜ญ
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namedx

[

Didn't Naina's father commit suicide due to cowardice?

Given the personalities of everybody involved...yes, ASR's dad, like Shyam was probably guilty of cowardice and dishonesty...his mom, just like Anjali, was guilty of looking at the whole drama through rose-tinted glasses and not being able to digest the truth...his Dadi, just like ASR, was guilty of being stubborn and judging everybody without listening open-mindedly to all parties with a wise and mature mind...and the 'aurat' like Khushi was guilty of unintentionally hurting everyone's feelings by becoming tangled with a rich and powerful man who probably coerced her into falling in love with him much like how ASR kept forcing Khushi to come back into his life...as Doods said, 'history is repeating itself'...
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
One more thing...

HOW THE HELL DID THEY PROMOT THAT MASTER CHEF SHOW IN OUR IPKKND๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

IPKKND needs promotion badly...are Star Plus Nuts๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก