Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

You know...I can tell you right away what he'll do...

He'll ask her..politely "WHY DID YOU THIS Di"...

She will shed tears and give him LOVE KA WASTA...and will ask him to give one chance to Shyam...

Love cover BROTHER DEAR will bow down to DI...

He will be hurt definately but I don't see it causing problems between Arshi
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

today's epi, though not particularly hard-hitting, must have caused a stir among viewers...because they finally revealed the reason for mr. malik's death...till now CV's have beaten around the bush with 'woh haadsa'...today they revealed something that surprised even me, though I've been reading Redux for the past two-three months...that ASR's dad didn't leave them or do anything predictable that would have made the viewers go 'oh, no wonder he hates the guy'...he died before asr's mom...and mrs.malik probably discovered the body and lost her marbles...πŸ˜† i have a feeling he either killed himself out of guilt(betraying his family for 'woh aurat') or even worse, heartbreak(over 'that aurat')πŸ˜† It is entirely possible that he was truly in love with that woman., and that she was forced to leave him..

Blue I have one more theory...

What if his Brother ..Arnav's Chachu frames him??πŸ€”..

Kills him for Money...
Proved that he had an affair and hence killed himself...
After which Arnav's mom in sadness commits subside...ofcourse ..with such a saas😑...

This is possible na...I mean like Doodles has said..each member of their family has different thoughs about the same incident...

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

who conked out first...mum or dad...??

i think it was mum who went first and then dadπŸ˜•

oh...i took the wrong meaning...sorry...πŸ˜† If you were talking about Naina's dad...you're spot on...the Dadi in that kept blaming Jennifer...

@Bushy: i think Mr. Malik conked first...that is why Mrs. Malik had a fit of temporary insanity...i think Mrs. Malik was aware that her husband was unhappy with their marriage, and she must have either blamed herself for his suicide, or killed herself out of jealousy that her husband chose to leave the world than leave that woman...πŸ˜†

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

kal ho na ho...in what sense? the fact that aman 'let' naina go to rohit, or the fact that naina went with rohit, the best friend, over aman, the man she truly loved?πŸ˜†

i think asr's dad is like Naina over here...the woman must have been a figure from his past, probably a childhood sweetheart...but he married Mrs. Malik because Dadi and Nani were best friends and their social statuses matched...he had Anjali and ASR and completely forgot that woman until one day she walked back into his life and old sparks ignited...πŸ˜† 

Didn't Naina's father commit suicide due to cowardice?
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Divya my blood is still boiling but I will take a chill Pill.πŸ˜†

Anu

Anu thats the spirit dearπŸ˜ƒ
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

who conked out first...mum or dad...??
i think it was mum who went first and then dadπŸ˜•

First Dad and then mom seeing him committing suicide killed heself

yaar..i thought...its mom first and then Dad...πŸ˜•
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oh...i took the wrong meaning...sorry...πŸ˜† If you were talking about Naina's dad...you're spot on...the Dadi in that kept blaming Jennifer...

@Bushy: i think Mr. Malik conked first...that is why Mrs. Malik had a fit of temporary insanity...i think Mrs. Malik was aware that her husband was unhappy with their marriage, and she must have either blamed herself for his suicide, or killed herself out of jealousy that her husband chose to leave the world than leave that woman...πŸ˜†

Lol yeh, you had me confused there for a bit! 
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Old school she may be, but let's face it, there are people like  that out there! 

Very much Shaz...In fact our country is filled with these type of people!!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Blue I have one more theory...

What if his Brother ..Arnav's Chachu frames him??πŸ€”..

Kills him for Money...
Proved that he had an affair and hence killed himself...
After which Arnav's mom in sadness commits subside...ofcourse ..with such a saas😑...

This is possible na...I mean like Doodles has said..each member of their family has different thoughs about the same incident...

Their Chachu was a very selfish and petty man...but petty people make the worst criminals...πŸ˜† but yes, i think it was the sort of incident where everybody was equally guilty...sort of like the Khushi-Shyam fiasco where Arnav was guilty of jumping to conclusions about khushi's character and khushi was guilty of hiding the truth from arnav...πŸ˜†
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namedx

Didn't Naina's father commit suicide due to cowardice?

Yes and he too had an illigitemate child with a 'woh aurat'