Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sampin

this year.  πŸ˜­

Think of the relief that the Kids will finally get...

I had said a couple of months back in my analysis that ASR  turning AM phase is happening now... may be at the culmination of this track...we may get to see it...
[/QUOTE] 😭😭But I prefer Raizada[/QUOTE]

I second you Appu😭   πŸ˜­

I want Raizada not Malik!!
[/QUOTE]
May be even after that he will remain a Raizada!
but we have to wait and watch if that man can utter Arnav malik with same attitude like ASR... He can do wonders you know... who knows we may like it!
tanthya thumbnail

Sathu Sathyabama is easily influenced by others and can be manipulated at the same time. If she is Sathyabhama then trouble is for Arnie only
[/QUOTE]

But think about it..Doesn't Khushi believe everyone very easily??She even believed Shyam!!She's strong and powerful but extremely impulsive!!
[/QUOTE]

exactly !! Hot head was very Satyabhama and so is Khushi !!
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I had said a couple of months back in my analysis that ASR  turning AM phase is happening now... may be at the culmination of this track...we may get to see it...

😭😭But I prefer Raizada

*Peace Offering* ..Lets say he retains the name ASR but  accepts the heritage of Malik...Chalega ??

Fine with me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

or it can be sample pieces for his new fashion show..😈

It it was sample pieces then the delivery would have gone to his work na...Why home...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Ellam oru samuga sevaithaanπŸ˜‰

yaam petra inbam peruga ivvaiyagam!

time to leave ladies, tata...
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😭😭But I prefer Raizada

*Peace Offering* ..Lets say he retains the name ASR but  accepts the heritage of Malik...Chalega ??
Daudega πŸ˜‰
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sree07

You should have seen my posts on Monday before Daadiji landed in RM. I was bitching about IPK left right and center and in one episode this lady revived my love for IPK. πŸ˜

What a lady she is!

I even started a thread the strongest female character in IPK. Somehow I feel she is the strongest among the lot. But mostly i got negative comments that she is just arrogant not strong etc.

But still i feel she is a very confident woman who is so sure of what she is. Can not stop admiring her. πŸ˜³

compared to this sherni...Maamiji is a goatwaπŸ˜†

Oh! No!
don't compare Mami and Dadi!
just by an iron disposition you cannot label someone as strong...
This same woman with so much aura... why did she choose to run away 15 yrs ago...
Sanyaas is Sanyaas if and only if you have finished discharging your worldly duties...
and Nani was right... the Malik siblings were her responsibility...
is it any wonder that Arnav changed his surname?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

😭😭But I prefer Raizada

tanthya  Hi... πŸ€—

but this track is somehow for Arnav to turn into Malik... How could he use Raizada after that...

The name might stay the same but he accepts  his father's  heritage..he can even be..Arnav Malik Raizada !!
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Ellam oru samuga sevaithaanπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: msin

Was just going thru the last pages.. I feel Radha Krishna story is just to bring some playful ness in the track. Last year Arnav was likened to kans mama..

And also to bring. The importance of pheras and religious legitimacy in khushi mind regarding contract..
I think the Arhi track is similar to ram seeta or vaidehi...as implied earlier..

And some characteristics actually a lot from shiva Parvati marriage... Anger volatility of both and dominance of both in relationship.roothnamanana... She going in a tiff to parents house all this is characteristics of goddess Parvati ..

Another point was Radha was always married to somebody and much older to Krishna...this is just bring pheras in track and celebrate janmastami ...

I find Arshi more similar to Shiva-Parvathy...Both are dominant in the relationship...Ram-Sita were too ideal...Shiva-Parvathy suits Arshi more!!