Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Nivi i have this weakness with blue color πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† That to ASR wearing Blue and flirting Kushi ..my mind freezes their itself πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†..

let me try to jump in convo..

but i am not getting where to enter in the discussion ..i am lost πŸ˜†..

its all confusing Discussion going on here..

who hate,what kind of drift ..and in between gutter posts to deviate My Mind πŸ˜† 

Lemme help u,Guess what is in the Big Suitcase,πŸ˜‰
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi all,  loving all the comments and analysis! If it is ok would love to join this space.😳
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How about it plays out like this?

15 years back, ASR's dad and the other woman (OW) were caught. She is discovered to be pregnant. Nani orders Mama to take her to Mumbai and tells the OW to get an abortion. According to Doods OW is related in some way to Nani. But Dadi does not trust her' she orders for an accident, which OW escapes but Khushi's parents succumb' collateral damage.

One year later, OW comes with her babies, confronts Dadi. Threatens her with the knowledge of the accident. Dadi succumbs to blackmail and decides to accept the babies' leading to ASR mum's suicide. Chacha double-crosses Dad and OW. Dadi goes to ashram. OW disappears. Chacha throws children out. Dad missing'

In this case won't Khushi's anger be justified?
[/QUOTE]

Appu...this looks interesting πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail

mentally bhi nahi ...Did Krishna & Radha ever hate each other after the initial dyas of skirmishes ??
[/QUOTE] nopesπŸ˜ƒ . but tell me sathu whether they will be like krishna or radha till the end, no proper marriage and all 😲[/QUOTE]

I dunno what will happen to Arshi...but I have a gut feeling that the ending of IPK would be unique..Not the usual hunky dory types!!Arshi are a unique couple and I hope they have a unique ending..blissful but unique!!
[/QUOTE]

Story wise , if it stays put only on Krishna & Radha ..then  they might not meet..but if they turn Khushi into Satybhama ..then ofc Marriage ...n I always felt  that Khushi is satyabhama !!
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok chalo me going nw when ur this gutter phase n fiasco end na then me ll come. I cant take part in it.
Me garden cleaner RM ka pool cleaner n Arnav ki room kkg se cleaner n anjali ka room shayamu se clean karne wali cleaner hun
BYE BYE BYE
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaituv

Hi all,  loving all the comments and analysis! If it is ok would love to join this space.😳

Hi Chait,

Please Hop in n Join us ...  Our hearts  always have place for another IP fan !! πŸ˜›
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaituv

Chaituv πŸ€—,

You are always welcome to share  your thoughts..Come on jump in with Thoughts and quire's πŸ˜ƒ..
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

mentally bhi nahi ...Did Krishna & Radha ever hate each other after the initial dyas of skirmishes ??

nopesπŸ˜ƒ . but tell me sathu whether they will be like krishna or radha till the end, no proper marriage and all 😲

I dunno what will happen to Arshi...but I have a gut feeling that the ending of IPK would be unique..Not the usual hunky dory types!!Arshi are a unique couple and I hope they have a unique ending..blissful but unique!!

Story wise , if it stays put only on Krishna & Radha ..then  they might not meet..but if they turn Khushi into Satybhama ..then ofc Marriage ...n I always felt  that Khushi is satyabhama !!
Cvs should let her be  πŸ˜ƒ
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Dekh... Full marriage  with what Khushi said, Haldi rasam, Muh dikhai, rokka will entail that the family has to know ... that cannot happen now ...I think Shyam will do the honors  ... but if the  CV's are trying to provide legitimacy for Khushi to stay on ... then they will do the pheras ...It will be Gandharva Vivaha  ..meaning ..a marriage witnessed by nature n God  .. * not legal* ..This will appease Khushi n she will consider herself as  Patni ...

That is sure coming...Only these two again..I am liking it and the factor which will stimulate that is today's arnav and dadi confrontation
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

Been waiting...πŸ˜›

How you feeling now??

Had to do that after our morning conversation...yaar...πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like I am getting better...But by evening the temperature is back...my joints are sore...

Like Someone had completely sucked out all my energy...😭

If its like this for one more day...then I need to see the Doc and get some blood tests done...

and to top it off...I had icecream as well in the afternoon... thinking iam feeling better...shaz...