Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No matter how much everybody including K is hurt by ASR's behavior, in this long run it's K's victory over A. She has been successful in moulding him since the beginning of the show. She is rewarded in turn by this changed human being all for herself and the rest of the world. A man who could not exhibit even a flicker of smile was laughing his hearts out. A journey of liberation for ASR continues.
StormChaser thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

I can say not just on TV even in movies I have not seen such an endearing and beautiful love story that does not lose its magic day after day through nearly 18 months. what an achievement of depiction of love

I couldn't agree with you both more Rima and Sanjana! This is the only show that has ever got me glued to it like this..so much so that I'm walking, talking, sleeping IPKKND and Arshi! It's become such an integral part of my life...And yeah my mom's too..
They're the best and most beautiful couple I've seen on-screen...no doubt about that in my mind... 😊
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

No matter how much everybody including K is hurt by ASR's behavior, in this long run it's K's victory over A. She has been successful in moulding him since the beginning of the show. She is rewarded in turn by this changed human being all for herself and the rest of the world. A man who could not exhibit even a flicker of smile was laughing his hearts out. A journey of liberation for ASR continues.

so well said. applause.

it is her sweetness and her goodness which has won his heart...a heart that was once closed to love...it is indeed asr's liberation...actually well said by you...very aptly chosen words
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bautiful post. Words are not enough to express the beauty of the journey of Arshi from Hate to Love. Every thing was and is so magical. Jst out of this world.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

Ya whatever happens i am not gonna miss this show, i am felling Arnav is way better now, he is trying everything possible to make Khushi happy. I have never see him do this before , i have only seen a ASR who cares about his Di, But now Arnav is completely different, hope he stays like this. By the way super post di

johnny i have told you before. with ipk do not dare hope😊
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

I couldn't agree with you both more Rima and Sanjana! This is the only show that has ever got me glued to it like this..so much so that I'm walking, talking, sleeping IPKKND and Arshi! It's become such an integral part of my life...And yeah my mom's too..
They're the best and most beautiful couple I've seen on-screen...no doubt about that in my mind... 😊

yes we forget about srk kajol or amitabh rekha movies and chemistry after a few movies. but this chemistry endures
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

Bautiful post. Words are not enough to express the beauty of the journey of Arshi from Hate to Love. Every thing was and is so magical. Jst out of this world.

true. this journey is magical
I was reading this post and traveling with and watching these two wonderful lover in their journey...long way indeed they traveled and filled our memory lane with their adventurous and meaningful love...

We really cant stop watching what is coming next in whatever situation comes as we are now part of their journey...We will continue watching for these two even if we cant except many situation...😊😊
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: viv04

I just loved what u have written...

So true it is...
Edited by rainaluvBS - 11 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

so well said. applause.

it is her sweetness and her goodness which has won his heart...a heart that was once closed to love...it is indeed asr's liberation...actually well said by you...very aptly chosen words

A word about K. She listened to the faint wishers, ignored the pain, endured, struggled and moved on. She followed her heart to the bigger picture. Like Nani always says, so much maturity at a tender age.