India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Newly Weds - Rishbala

rishbala Newbie
rishbala
rishbala

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
So, there WILL be a marriage today. RK behaves like the perfect jerk during the wedding while Drashti is the typical damsel in distress only difference being that this time her supposed fairytale Knight in Shining Armour is, to her misfortune, the very man who is the cause of her distress.

But the drama and excitement are not ending here. It's only just starting. We have loads of ideas and opinions on what RK is going to to with her after the wedding - torturing her forcing her to become an actress being the primary guesses. The question that ihas been bugging me though is this:

What kind of a husband will RK be to Madhubala? However he personally treats her is a different thing. But how will he react if and, most probably, when people will taunt or ridicule her??

Is he going to revel in her humiliation? Or is he going to be the possessive, protective, only-I-can-hurt-her kind?

This is the aspect that I'm looking forward to in the show. Personally, I'd love it if he were of the second kind...but either way it would be realistic, what do you say?

Edited by rishbala - 10 August 2012 at 3:46am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uhoney_sonyLilMissPerfectSonarMeyevishrutasgupta990EpicGHSPforeverssg24Serious-Beautymaaji89TheBoyWhoLivedchinky353noaccountmanidBasiliskmemaddreamyjenniceleverne

EpicGHSPforever Senior Member
EpicGHSPforever
EpicGHSPforever

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
yup excited to see their chemistry as RiMa after marriage Tongue
fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
yes without marrying thier chemistry was soo hot, ab pata nahin par as RK said ysetrday aag lag jaayege jab RK aur madhu milenge. waiting to see how Mb stay in RK house this uinkown devil RK, and also his parents whom nobody know kaise honge??
Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I think he will humiliate her to the maximum when they r alone together..i am sure ..he will talk abt the 40 lakhs which he gave her..and how she fell at his feetLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishbala

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
So excited...Day Dreaming
sgupta990 Senior Member
sgupta990
sgupta990

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Heart
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
This after marrige is track is going to be interesting to watch...
rishbala Newbie
rishbala
rishbala

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

yes without marrying thier chemistry was soo hot, ab pata nahin par as RK said ysetrday aag lag jaayege jab RK aur madhu milenge. waiting to see how Mb stay in RK house this uinkown devil RK, and also his parents whom nobody know kaise honge??

Can't wait to see them set our television sets ablaze with their passionate fire...I bet the mom will be evil and totally against her, i.e., if he has one and they ever show her, hehe! The dad...well, RK may have relationship problems with him, but he might just be a little nice when it'll come to Madhu...but we can only anticipate and guess...let's see...hope they show doesn't become a drag though...that would be sad...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index