Jennifer S Grover Int by Telly Tv :) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously she is droolworthy even in d most simple attire. I love how the camera focuses on her face. Love her voice, her hand gestures...i can go on n on
Ohh she is looking so pretty. Loved her face gesture, expressions and her dressing. I loved the way she kept flashing her wedding ring. I wish her all the success. 😳
@0.46 ''I think we have a chance'' πŸ˜³ awww mannn!!!!!!! she's sooo pretty !! And the ring flashing in her finger 😍 God bless this beautiful couple and keep them away from all negative forces.😊 The film looks done and all ready to release yayyy!! Gooo Jennyyy πŸ₯³

Thanks Naazuuu πŸ€—..the kajen pics and now this ..good times are round the corner ! * fingers crossed*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ
Jennifer looks so pretty! Hope her movie does well :)
Jenny after a long time... I love how she is glowing together with the RingπŸ˜‰

As usual, she is very pretty, and her convos are cute.. Eager to watch her back on screen😍

wow !! sehr schon !!!!!!
She looks hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power !!!!    her attire ...her hair .. her lipgloss .. all r jst splendid !  extremely smart look !  prettyface is back !   ...gudluck fr her movie !
Thanks much for the video link.. Naaz! πŸ€—
Jenny looks beautiful and the wedding ring in her finger looks pretty :O Its so shiny.. :O Loved seeing the ring shine so much <3

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!! My princesss after so longgg and so unexpectedly😳

my angel is looking so damn pretty even in the most casual attire possible...it's her beauty and personality that shines all the time😍 and her talks sound so intelligent, which she really is...OMG! finally got to see her angelic face and got to hear her sweet voice after ages...Good luck for your film princess! Keep rocking...I am just very very eagerly waiting for your comeback on TV!
Simple yet so beautiful. She doesn't need much to look good and these days the extra glow on her face is only enhancing her beauty even more. πŸ˜ Finger crossed that Jenny's film does well and I hope we get see some amazing acting from her.

Thanks for sharing Naaz!
I can't like the post  anywayyy she is so gorgeous <33 her khapde remind me of when she wished some show through CVs channel πŸ˜† AH good luck to her for whatever she does πŸ˜³ be it bollywood or tellywood ((: as long as she don't go away LOL