Jennifer S Grover Int by Telly Tv :)

Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDNMh7tczTs&feature=plcp

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDNMh7tczTs&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Off to watch😲😳
Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
of course she can do dhamaal in bollywood! Sooo excited to see this movie! Thanks for sharing! <3Edited by Die_hardfan_KSG - 11 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG :| thanks again for posting naaz! ITS SO GOOD TO SEE HER AGAIN AHHH she looks so pretty and just perfect! its feels amazing to hear her voice 😆 i can't believe it :| she is so so so adorable <3 I can't wait for her film and i loved seeing her ring on her hand :| now let me go watch again 😍
the wedding Ring lookkkss sooo pretty :| I love how its shining :| and its the only accessory she is wearinggg my pretty Princess <3
The glow on her face is i think much much much better than the glow that her ring has! I wish this couple stays happy together like this forever and forever!
i love how her dress up is so casual.. I guess she looks prettiest when she dons simple clothes..
Will comment more after completing the interview 😃
She is sooo pretty,my doll😍 .I love her look,so casual and simple. Aaah damn adorable as always she is ,with her sweet talks. I can just sit here and look at her talking whole day😍.Wish her all the luck for her film,she deserves all the success,love and luck<3May the glow in her face always remain like this,bless her<3
TFS naazu😳
I forgot 2 comment on INT ROFL

Love the int ahh finally sth out of their personal life🤣
All the time instead of listening to the interview I was looking at her hands and ring 😍 She is so beautiful MashAllah ❤️
awesome int
jenny is looking as gorgeous as she is and that ring adds beauty over it😳