Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dazzlers prfrmnce Sneha nd Macci rarely visible :( (Page 4)

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The whole focus was only on Kunwar Amarjeet just as how during the elimination round the in the weaklings dance, Shakti did the most. 

Comparing the dazzlers dance performance to the weaklings group dance performance in eliminations, then dazzlers as a group was better, as we could see some group choreography whereas in the last one there was only Shakti in the whole dance, the other team mates were hardly shown...

So CV's have become better but still needs to go longer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa-AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_swayamsharon

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@abhilasha: hey i agree with u, last time i was fuming with anger, that y only shakti!!!
 i didnt mind if they give solo of shakti but weakling group performance was like soloAngry of shakti!!!
this time atleast they was no solo of kas in dazzling group dance but cvs has to still go a long way!!!

Edited by swayamsharon - 10 August 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_abhilasha_dream

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
da performance was gd although nt as xpected. well m used 2 see these partiality thing and all. So its nth new. Hapi 4 ps. I lyk her. Abt amar, as usual he took da stage. Same thing alwez. Even though i lyk him, it gets irritatin wen cvs focus mostly on him. Every1 sd be given da equal screenspace. Hope macedon and other guyz get a full attention of cvs and choreographers.                  ABT SNEHA, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE SCREENSPACE SHE'S GIVEN OR UNCOUNTABLE TYMS SHE'S SIDELINED, DIS AMAZING DAZZLER ALWEZ STEALS DA LIMELIGHT AND ULTIMATELY OUR HEART TOO. SHE WAS, IS AND WILL BE DA BEST. MJ OUTFIT LOOKED GR8 ON HER SHE NEVA FAILS TO IMPRESS US. LUV SNEHA AND SHANTANU LYK CRAZY. And da most boring part of dis footloose is da super boring host. She sounds vry funny n animated. Another mistake cvs.

__anonymous__AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_abhilasha_dream

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unaj

da performance was gd although nt as xpected. well m used 2 see these partiality thing and all. So its nth new. Hapi 4 ps. I lyk her. Abt amar, as usual he took da stage. Same thing alwez. Even though i lyk him, it gets irritatin wen cvs focus mostly on him. Every1 sd be given da equal screenspace. Hope macedon and other guyz get a full attention of cvs and choreographers.                  ABT SNEHA, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE SCREENSPACE SHE'S GIVEN OR UNCOUNTABLE TYMS SHE'S SIDELINED, DIS AMAZING DAZZLER ALWEZ STEALS DA LIMELIGHT AND ULTIMATELY OUR HEART TOO. SHE WAS, IS AND WILL BE DA BEST. MJ OUTFIT LOOKED GR8 ON HER SHE NEVA FAILS TO IMPRESS US. LUV SNEHA AND SHANTANU LYK CRAZY. And da most boring part of dis footloose is da super boring host. She sounds vry funny n animated. Another mistake cvs.

I second you...it was more like Rey ka solo dance ho rha tha and baki dazzlers were like side dancers...may be the theme was like that but it was a TEAM performance...and by TEAM it means every individual should get the opportunity to show his skills...it was totally missing...

Sharon looked ravishing as usual...she is the best

unajAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_abhilasha_dream

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
You are right! I also felt that the performance of the Dazzlers was kinda thanda. I did expect lot more, but unfortunately it was just okay. I mean, look at what they were practicing; dance moves with the trampoline and all and we did not get to see of that at allConfused
Of course, we do appreciate the effort and time they have put in the performance lekin phir bhi something was missing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__AmRiTa_Sabhilasha_dream

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

da performance was gd although nt as xpected. well m used 2 see these partiality thing and all. So its nth new. Hapi 4 ps. I lyk her. Abt amar, as usual he took da stage. Same thing alwez. Even though i lyk him, it gets irritatin wen cvs focus mostly on him. Every1 sd be given da equal screenspace. Hope macedon and other guyz get a full attention of cvs and choreographers.                

I second you...it was more like Rey ka solo dance ho rha tha and baki dazzlers were like side dancers...may be the theme was like that but it was a TEAM performance...and by TEAM it means every individual should get the opportunity to show his skills...it was totally missing...

Sharon looked ravishing as usual...she is the best
Can't agree more. 

They should have focused equally to all members. If they were thinking others cant justify MJ style, I bet they would have nailed it with bit of practice. 

This has been my issue with D3 dances. Everytime the leads are given centerstage, no matter what.
For eg, in "Gopala" (girls group dance-Diwali episode), I strongly felt Alisha should have been in center. Whole time, I was only looking at her as she was the best.

In footloose elims routine of Weaklings, Kria was given more space. But I believe that was beacuse it's her last performance in D3.

Edited by AlinaD - 10 August 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

unajAmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

The highlighted part above in RED^ as u said Sneha is such a fabulous actress/ dancer that even though with limited screen space in scenes or dances she still manages to steal our heart with her magnificent performance. She never fails to impress us. We all are used to this partial behavior now...and specially d ones who admire Sneha/ Sharon go through this a lot of times...be it scenes or dances she is always sidelined even though she is one of the leading actress on the show. 

Regarding, dazzlers performance i agree everyone should be given equal screen space. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 August 2012 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unaj

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

da performance was gd although nt as xpected. well m used 2 see these partiality thing and all. So its nth new. Hapi 4 ps. I lyk her. Abt amar, as usual he took da stage. Same thing alwez. Even though i lyk him, it gets irritatin wen cvs focus mostly on him. Every1 sd be given da equal screenspace. Hope macedon and other guyz get a full attention of cvs and choreographers.                  <font color="#ff0033">ABT SNEHA, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE SCREENSPACE SHE'S GIVEN OR UNCOUNTABLE TYMS SHE'S SIDELINED, DIS AMAZING DAZZLER ALWEZ STEALS DA LIMELIGHT AND ULTIMATELY OUR HEART TOO. SHE WAS, IS AND WILL BE DA BEST. MJ OUTFIT LOOKED GR8 ON HER SHE NEVA FAILS TO IMPRESS US. LUV SNEHA AND SHANTANU LYK CRAZY</font>. And da most boring part of dis footloose is da super boring host. She sounds vry funny n animated. Another mistake cvs.

<font color="#ff0066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The highlighted part above in RED^ as u said Sneha is such a fabulous actress/ dancer that even though with limited screen space in scenes or dances she still manages to steal our heart with her magnificent performance. She never fails to impress us. We all are used to this partial behavior now...and specially d ones who admire Sneha/ Sharon go through this a lot of times...be it scenes or dances she is always sidelined even though she is one of the leading actress on the show. </font>

<font color="#ff0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Regarding, dazzlers performance i agree everyone should be given equal screen space. </font>

exactly amrita u'r rt. But sneha is still da most outstanding actor of d3. No1 nt even cvs can beat dis fact. She's a gem. Tanha rocks no matter wat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

Go to top