Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dazzlers prfrmnce Sneha nd Macci rarely visible :( (Page 3)

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

Originally posted by nikita_arsha

Amu, I am glad u posted something about the dance sequence. It was so not dazzler-types. Although I am happy for Archi and Priyanka but Sneha n Macci were hardly visible. KAS was made the center of attraction, which appeared quite partial to me. Even the MJ moves were so thanda. The choreography could have been better.
Why is Sneha always sidelined yaar? She could have rocked the stage with her killer MJ moves. Macci was also forced into the background. And yeah, the quality of performances was much better in the elims.

Nikita...i was not online yesterday and today in the morning i somehow managed to see the episode and to be honest i was surprised that no one created a post mentioning the same. See regarding KAS being in center i can still understand bcz woh toh hamesha hota hi hai beech main but Sneha and Macci should also get the opportunity to be in front. I guess CV's ko balance maintain karna aata hi nahin hai and kabhi aayega bhi nahin. 

Regarding, Sneha being sidelined well thats not new..i am tired of dis partial behavior which is why i have stopped making post and even commenting. We rarely get to see Sneha dancing on D3...and is baar bhi she was in background rarely visible. Macedon we all know is a such a fabulous dancer..usko bhi aage kar dete ek do steps main kya jaata inka sab khush ho jaate. Ouch

Yes, elims was way better than this so called finals. 

@Red- I completely agree. Dazzlers consist of a bunch of talented dancers and if everyone was given a fair share of screen-space, it would have certainly been a brilliant routine.
CVs always do the same. They make us happy for a couple of episodes and uske baad back to disappointments. I am seriously tired of all dis cribbing n crying.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i agree with u!!! i too was waiting 4 long, 4 this performance!!!
dance was rocking, well executed but not their best, i think we expect more 4m them,,,,
mainly i didnt like the song, it was decreasing their energy level!!!!
they should gave tiny solo sequence to every one, y only kas.. i  like him, so no offense with him, but in group  performance they should give equal space to every1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnAmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=swayamsharon]i agree with u!!! i too was waiting 4 long, 4 this performance!!!
dance was rocking, well executed but not their best, i think we expect more 4m them,,,,
mainly i didnt like the song, it was decreasing their energy level!!!!
they should gave tiny solo sequence to every one, y only kas.. i  like him, so no offense with him, but in group  performance they should give equal space to every1

[/QUOTE

Me too...song selection makes a lot of difference and yes true i expected a lot more from dazzlers. Well equal space kyun nahin de sakte yeh log Angry and then they say we crib n don't appreciate arre appreciation wale kaam karo toh sahi pehle. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainn_bellaSwan_swayamsharon

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
True, I was expecting much more from the Dazzlerz performance, but oh well they did put up a pretty neat act.

I completely agree, Sneha and Massy just weren't visible. Why couldn't they have kept changing their positions. And even Sneha/Massy/Splash deserved to be in the centre at some point of time. Everyone should have been given equal space, but no. What happened was completely expected, it's what happens every time.

Priyanka performed extremely well. She did MJ like a Boss. Loved her.

Really disappointed about the space Sneha and Massy got. :(

Yes, Sneha was looking extremely cute in the MJ costume. Himari Desi MJ-ni
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hey me my self am dancer so the performance was ok the syncro was nt mactching cooz amar was going fast and others wer slow and ya even i thought and rinni spoinled the performance she didnt syncro

_bellaSwan_

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
thanks for making this topic.

i really didn't enjoy the dance sequence that much it was not up to the level of footloose competition forget footloose it was not worth of dazzlers level.
i really love dazzlers more than weaklings they have all best dancers in them amar, sneha, macci, sam, priyanka, archi. weaklings only have shakti, shantanu & alisha...since shakti left ...now its only shantanu & alisha (god bless team weaklings...unka kuch nahi ho sakta),rest all are good bancers too but dazzlers are way better then them,

retro songs mostly pepi & catchy numbers of kishor kumar + MJ choreography amazing idea...already seen on boogi woogi ...but that was well choreographed.
here choreography was not upto dazzlers level , formation was bad. 
i am really happy that PS for the first tym she got chance to be ahead , i mean she is good dancer finally getting ahead in  her own forte thanks cv's

but i still didn't get why sneha & macci was not given footage. both are amazing dancers..the formation was so bad that we could hardly see them.& this was not 1st tym even in many group dance maaci & shantanu was at the corner you can hardly see them.
& even in dhal gaya din they did same with sneha & shantanu.

cv's should really need to look for good choreography whch give all the dancers equal opportunity & screen space  

_bellaSwan_

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srishti_SwaRon

True, I was expecting much more from the Dazzlerz performance, but oh well they did put up a pretty neat act.

I completely agree, Sneha and Massy just weren't visible. Why couldn't they have kept changing their positions. And even Sneha/Massy/Splash deserved to be in the centre at some point of time. Everyone should have been given equal space, but no. What happened was completely expected, it's what happens every time.

Priyanka performed extremely well. She did MJ like a Boss. Loved her.

Really disappointed about the space Sneha and Massy got. :(

Yes, Sneha was looking extremely cute in the MJ costume. Himari Desi MJ-ni
Embarrassed

CV's fail to give equal space thats the problem srishti..i hope they learn to do the same someday. Ek toh dance was not what we all expected and upar se bcz i was really excited to see Sneha and Macci but they were not even visible properly. 

_bellaSwan_

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

thanks for making this topic.

i really didn't enjoy the dance sequence that much it was not up to the level of footloose competition forget footloose it was not worth of dazzlers level.
i really love dazzlers more than weaklings they have all best dancers in them amar, sneha, macci, sam, priyanka, archi. weaklings only have shakti, shantanu & alisha...since shakti left ...now its only shantanu & alisha (god bless team weaklings...unka kuch nahi ho sakta),rest all are good bancers too but dazzlers are way better then them,

retro songs mostly pepi & catchy numbers of kishor kumar + MJ choreography amazing idea...already seen on boogi woogi ...but that was well choreographed.
here choreography was not upto dazzlers level , formation was bad. 
i am really happy that PS for the first tym she got chance to be ahead , i mean she is good dancer finally getting ahead in  her own forte thanks cv's

but i still didn't get why sneha & macci was not given footage. both are amazing dancers..the formation was so bad that we could hardly see them.& this was not 1st tym even in many group dance maaci & shantanu was at the corner you can hardly see them.
& even in dhal gaya din they did same with sneha & shantanu.

cv's should really need to look for good choreography whch give all the dancers equal opportunity & screen space  

I was surprised that nobody made a topic on this. 
Totally, prajakta...Choreo did not match upto the level of footloose finals...plus as per me dere was lack of energy...elims was way better. As far as PS is concerned happy fr her but then i wanted to see Sneha and Macci in front too...kya jaata inka agar sab ko equal footage dete toh. Sneha and macci specially Macci kaun roz roz dance karta hua dikhta hai. Equally screen space dena kab seekhenge yeh log...the day they will learn they will make us happy n in return we will make them happy...us taani ko faaltu ka footage aur dance numbers dete rehte hain. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 10 August 2012 at 8:20am

_bellaSwan_

Go to top