Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dazzlers prfrmnce Sneha nd Macci rarely visible :( (Page 2)

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I too didn't get why cv's can't give equal space for each one to show case their skill. Each of the eleven is fabulous so it would much more sense if each get equal oppurtunity. I am happy Priyanka got the chance to show case her dance. It was long over due but equally sad that Sneha and Macci have to dance in background through out the sequence.

Now coming to the performance. I too was disappointed. It was nice but I didn't want to use such adjectives for dazzlers. It should have been stage todu performance from them as always. I sincerly missed the energy one associate with a MJ dance moves. They could have done much better with song selection. I am just hoping my this complain is removed probably in the face off.

Now coming to Sneha in MJ's outfit - thats the most adorable thing I had ever seen. She was just looking ethereal. Day Dreaming

Edited by marauder - 10 August 2012 at 4:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour._bellaSwan_AmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

I too didn't get why cv's can't give equal space for each one to show cast their skill. Each of the eleven is fabulous so it would much more sense if each get equal opputunity. I am happy Priyanka got the chance to show case her dance. It was long over due but equally sad that Sneha and Macci have to dance in background through out the sequence.

Now coming to the performance. I too was disappointed. It was nice but I didn't want to use such adjectives for dazzlers. It should have been stage todu performance from them as always. I sincerly missed the energy one associalte with a MJ dance moves. They could have done much better with song selection. I am just hoping my this complain is removed probable in the face off.

Now coming to Sneha in MJ's outfit - thats the most adorable thing I had ever seen. She was just looking ethereal. Day Dreaming

Totally Shishir...i simply fail to understand that how come every-time CV's fail to create balance. Sneha and Macci ko bhi ek do baar aage kar deta toh kya jaata. 

I too was expecting a todu performance and yes energy was so not dere...lagta hai footloose ki host ka asar ho gaya tha. LOL 

True song selection creates a hell lot of difference. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 10 August 2012 at 4:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnArdour._bellaSwan_marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

Originally posted by marauder

I too didn't get why cv's can't give equal space for each one to show cast their skill. Each of the eleven is fabulous so it would much more sense if each get equal opputunity. I am happy Priyanka got the chance to show case her dance. It was long over due but equally sad that Sneha and Macci have to dance in background through out the sequence.

Now coming to the performance. I too was disappointed. It was nice but I didn't want to use such adjectives for dazzlers. It should have been stage todu performance from them as always. I sincerly missed the energy one associalte with a MJ dance moves. They could have done much better with song selection. I am just hoping my this complain is removed probable in the face off.

Totally Shishir...i simply fail to understand that how come every-time CV's fail to create balance. Sneha and Macci ko bhi ek do baar aage kar deta toh kya jaata. 

I too was expecting a todu performance and yes energy was so not dere...lagta hai footloose ki host ka asar ho gaya tha. LOL 

True song selection creates a hell lot of difference. 

Uska asar sirf Dazzlers pe hi nahi baki sab team pe ho gaya hai. Footloose elims have better quality performance from the rest of the team too . But yahan finals mein to baki sab team bhi so so hain.

noorainnArdour._bellaSwan_AmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Uska asar sirf Dazzlers pe hi nahi baki sab team pe ho gaya hai. Footloose elims have better quality performance from the rest of the team too . But yahan finals mein to baki sab team bhi so so hain.
[/QUOTE]

Footloose Eliminations was so much better dance, songs everything...but finals ka set up was so below average. Song selection not only for dazzlers but the other teams was not at all upto the standard of footloose finals...they use songs like "Daaga la lagli" and "Kolaveri Di" and dancers pata nahin kahaan se the...all of them were below average. Confused

noorainnArdour._bellaSwan_marauder

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Amu, I am glad u posted something about the dance sequence. It was so not dazzler-types. Although I am happy for Archi and Priyanka but Sneha n Macci were hardly visible. KAS was made the center of attraction, which appeared quite partial to me. Even the MJ moves were so thanda. The choreography could have been better.
Why is Sneha always sidelined yaar? She could have rocked the stage with her killer MJ moves. Macci was also forced into the background. And yeah, the quality of performances was much better in the elims.

noorainnAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
don't know about others but sorry i didn't like the whole act...:(
they tried to do something unique, but alas they couldn't...

MJ dance in retro songs is an unique idea, but they couldn't rock it SORRY...I really hope atleast weaklings kuch accha kar de...

am fond of dazzlers cz of sneha, I mean Sharon...and in dis particular sequence, I felt that she is being ignored alongwith massy...they only focused on Rey which is good, but if it's a team performance, everyone should get the equal chance to show up their talent...whatever the theme is ..

peace

Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 10 August 2012 at 5:01am

noorainnAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=nikita_arsha]Amu, I am glad u posted something about the dance sequence. It was so not dazzler-types. Although I am happy for Archi and Priyanka but Sneha n Macci were hardly visible. KAS was made the center of attraction, which appeared quite partial to me. Even the MJ moves were so thanda. The choreography could have been better.
Why is Sneha always sidelined yaar? She could have rocked the stage with her killer MJ moves. Macci was also forced into the background. And yeah, the quality of performances was much better in the elims.
[/QUOTE

Nikita...i was not online yesterday and today in the morning i somehow managed to see the episode and to be honest i was surprised that no one created a post mentioning the same. See regarding KAS being in center i can still understand bcz woh toh hamesha hota hi hai beech main but Sneha and Macci should also get the opportunity to be in front. I guess CV's ko balance maintain karna aata hi nahin hai and kabhi aayega bhi nahin. 

Regarding, Sneha being sidelined well thats not new..i am tired of dis partial behavior which is why i have stopped making post and even commenting. We rarely get to see Sneha dancing on D3...and is baar bhi she was in background rarely visible. Macedon we all know is a such a fabulous dancer..usko bhi aage kar dete ek do steps main kya jaata inka sab khush ho jaate. Ouch

Yes, elims was way better than this so called finals. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 10 August 2012 at 5:08am

noorainnArdour._bellaSwan_

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

don't know about others but sorry i didn't like the whole act...:(
they tried to do something unique, but alas they couldn't...

MJ dance in retro songs is an unique idea, but they couldn't rock it SORRY...I really hope atleast weaklings kuch accha kar de...

am fond of dazzlers cz of sneha, I mean Sharon...and in dis particular sequence, I felt that she is being ignored alongwith massy...they only focused on Rey which is good, but if it's a team performance, everyone should get the equal chance to show up their talent...whatever the theme is ..

peace

Roop neither did i...i expected a lot more from dazzlers and highlighted part in blue ...totally agree with you.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainn_bellaSwan_

Go to top