Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: unaj

da performance was gd although nt as xpected. well m used 2 see these partiality thing and all. So its nth new. Hapi 4 ps. I lyk her. Abt amar, as usual he took da stage. Same thing alwez. Even though i lyk him, it gets irritatin wen cvs focus mostly on him. Every1 sd be given da equal screenspace. Hope macedon and other guyz get a full attention of cvs and choreographers.                  ABT SNEHA, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE SCREENSPACE SHE'S GIVEN OR UNCOUNTABLE TYMS SHE'S SIDELINED, DIS AMAZING DAZZLER ALWEZ STEALS DA LIMELIGHT AND ULTIMATELY OUR HEART TOO. SHE WAS, IS AND WILL BE DA BEST. MJ OUTFIT LOOKED GR8 ON HER SHE NEVA FAILS TO IMPRESS US. LUV SNEHA AND SHANTANU LYK CRAZY. And da most boring part of dis footloose is da super boring host. She sounds vry funny n animated. Another mistake cvs.

The highlighted part above in RED^ as u said Sneha is such a fabulous actress/ dancer that even though with limited screen space in scenes or dances she still manages to steal our heart with her magnificent performance. She never fails to impress us. We all are used to this partial behavior now...and specially d ones who admire Sneha/ Sharon go through this a lot of times...be it scenes or dances she is always sidelined even though she is one of the leading actress on the show. 

Regarding, dazzlers performance i agree everyone should be given equal screen space. 
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
unaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

<font color="#ff0066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The highlighted part above in RED^ as u said Sneha is such a fabulous actress/ dancer that even though with limited screen space in scenes or dances she still manages to steal our heart with her magnificent performance. She never fails to impress us. We all are used to this partial behavior now...and specially d ones who admire Sneha/ Sharon go through this a lot of times...be it scenes or dances she is always sidelined even though she is one of the leading actress on the show. </font>

<font color="#ff0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Regarding, dazzlers performance i agree everyone should be given equal screen space. </font>

exactly amrita u'r rt. But sneha is still da most outstanding actor of d3. No1 nt even cvs can beat dis fact. She's a gem. Tanha rocks no matter wat.
987me989 thumbnail
yeah they shud hv shown sneha & Macedon atleast once in front.
but d thing is that d main dancer was rey and priyanka and Archie were also in side.

but d dance was not that rocking like always it was simple without any stunt or any wow step.

d weaklings dance must be gr8.