India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dazzlers prfrmnce Sneha nd Macci rarely visible :(

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Dazzler's performance was something i was really waiting for. I am not a dancer so can't judge dem but as per me team dazzlers is awesome and i was expecting an outstanding performance by them. I did not enjoy dere performance that much and felt it could have been much much better...the choreography could have been better. For me Dazzlers performance during footloose internal auditions was way better than yesterday's performance. 

Also, another thing which disappointed me was that Sneha and Macedon were not shown properly...they both are fabulous dancers and deserve to be in front. I am happy for PS and Archi but not showing Sneha and Macedon properly was inappropriate. CV's should have given everyone equal opportunity and just like PS and Archi...Sneha and Macedon deserves to be in front too along with KAS. 

P.S Loved Sneha's Moonwalk and she was looking cute in MJ outfit. Smile

Share your views Smile

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 10 August 2012 at 4:12am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnunajmohitmohanty19tca21kool kanzkaranika4everSwaRon227soumyakArdour.Swayamonly.CoffeeStains.Ankithate__anonymous__gunnu1Phantasm--Tanzz--_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHataniya_dostiiHPHolic-3-Nia-enriquesurbhimathurmetoyouABBY92marauderLovenarbhi

SwaRon227 Senior Member
SwaRon227
SwaRon227

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Yeah..it was really god but not THAT great :( 
I was waiting for dazzlers performance SO eagerly! I don't think it was worth it :( 
Everyone were amazing..Kas, Priyanka, Archi but SNEHA AND MACEDON weren't shown properly :'( 
DISAPPOINTING. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karanika4everArdour.AmRiTa_Smarauder

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
 I too love sneha and macedon a lot.. but priyanka for the first time she got to be in front and she very well deserved it.. She's the most neglected one in acting and dancing.. So I feel it nice to see her in front sometimes.. and today I didn't mid it.. cause She's a beautiful dancer but never used and shown properly... So if for once she's in forward I really didn't mind she in front all time...

Or else I can say they should have shown a single step for each and every team member..  So everyone would be equally visible.. 

And about dazzlers dance I too feel something was lacking.. It was not like dazzlers types.. Something really lacked.. Still nice performance it was..Smile

Not to offend but I like priyanka also..and these 11 people well deserve to be front cause they all are amazing dancers..Smile

-Shruti..

Edited by swaron19 - 10 August 2012 at 3:50am

karanika4everArdour.__anonymous__marauder

LadyStark IF-Rockerz
LadyStark
LadyStark

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
True...the dazzlers were good but they were not what we expected..Disapprove
I really liked PS, KAS and Archie but in was unfair to not show Sneha and Massy properly...I was super dissapointed...Massy ko already itna kam dikhate hai Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainn__anonymous__AmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

Sorry to disagree, I too love sneha and macedon a lot.. but priyanka for the first time she got to be in front and she very well deserved it.. She's the most neglected one in acting and dancing.. So I feel it nice to see her in front sometimes.. and today I didn't mid it.. cause She's a beautiful dancer but never used and shown properly... So if for once she's in forward I really didn't mind it..

Or else I can say they should have shown a single step for each and every team member..  So everyone would be equally visible.. 

Not to offend but I like priyanka also..and these 11 people well deserve to be front cause they all are amazing dancers..Smile

-Shruti..

I have nothing against priyanka Shruti which is y i said i am happy for her...

Highlighted part above^ is what i meant...that should have been done. I like PS but not more than Sneha or Macedon. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnunajswaron19Ardour.__anonymous__marauder

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I'm also disappointed with the Dazzler's performance !! Not saying that they weren't good !!! It was good and the Dazzlers executed the whole thing perfectly but something was just off with the choreography which was done by Sumit and Vinod, if I'm not mistaken !!! 

I'm not a dancer, so I don't want to say much but I just felt like the choreography could have better !! Idea of doing MJ on hindi songs was awesome but I guess the choice of songs did not suit the final concept plus the steps that were given were pretty simple !!! I've seen the Dazzlers do way better than this !!

I totally agree that they did way better in the internal Footloose auditions !! That performance still remains to be one of my fav among all the dance sequences in D3 up to today !! That performance truly showed us why they're called the DAZZLERS !!! 

Also, I get Amarjeet being in the centre but I felt like Sneha and Macci should have also been at the front during certain parts of the performance !!! Nothing against Archi and PS, It would just been better if the time spent being at the front was balanced out properly between all 4 of them !!

In whole, the Dazzlers did a good job but if I'm disappointed with anything, it would be the overall choreography that was given to them !! I know for a fact that the Dazzlers can do way better than this !!

P.S. Sneha totally rocked the MJ look !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainn-Alinaa-Ardour.__anonymous__AmRiTa_SHPHolic-3marauder

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

I have nothing against priyanka Shruti which is y i said i am happy for her...

Highlighted part above^ is what i meant...that should have been done. I like PS but not more than Sneha or Macedon. 

Yes they should have done that ,giving everyone equal footage.. and I know you have nothing against her,, it's just that I felt its good that she got her share after such a long time.. So for me it was ok if for once sneha and macedon were at back.. and I like ps same as sneha and macedonEmbarrassed

yes but I agree as a competition dance it should have been equal steps and footage to all.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa-AmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

I'm also disappointed with the Dazzler's performance !! Not saying that they weren't good !!! It was good and the Dazzlers executed the whole thing perfectly but something was just off with the choreography which was done by Sumit and Vinod, if I'm not mistaken !!! 

I'm not a dancer, so I don't want to say much but I just felt like the choreography could have better !! Idea of doing MJ on hindi songs was awesome but I guess the choice of songs did not suit the final concept plus the steps that were given were pretty simple !!! I've seen the Dazzlers do way better than this !!

I totally agree that they did way better in the internal Footloose auditions !! That performance still remains to be one of my fav among all the dance sequences in D3 up to today !! That performance truly showed us why they're called the DAZZLERS !!! 

Also, I get Amarjeet being in the centre but I felt like Sneha and Macci should have also been at the front during certain parts of the performance !!! Nothing against Archi and PS, It would just been better if the time spent being at the front was balanced out properly between all 4 of them !!

In whole, the Dazzlers did a good job but if I'm disappointed with anything, it would be the overall choreography that was given to them !! I know for a fact that the Dazzlers can do way better than this !!

P.S. Sneha totally rocked the MJ look !!

Totally agree with you and i am not at all aware as to who choreographed this one. Totally, i too understand KAS being in center but as usual CV's failed to maintain the balance...they should have showcased everyone properly. 

noorainnArdour.marauderABBY92

Go to top