Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

FUN

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
    APAVITRA RISHTA
 GIVE ASSURITY NO ONE DISAPPOINT WITH THIS SHOW THERE IS ONLY ONE APAVITRATA SO COME ON WATCH THIS SHOW AND HELP TO  INCREASE TRP SO THAT PRODUCER MAKE A BIG AMOUNT BANK  ACCOUNT SO COME AND SEE HOW WE CAN CREATE AN APAVITRATA ?

DEKHNE KE LYE AYYE HAR MON-FRI AT 9.00PM ON ZEE TV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupachyutha

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
You need to calm down...
I can see many of your posts sounds like angry and keep blasting the show especially Ekta and her CVs.
Why taking this fiction show so serious? Does it affect your daily life?
Seriously..calm down.
It's just a show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

You need to calm down...
I can see many of your posts sounds like angry and keep blasting the show especially Ekta and her CVs.
Seriously..calm down.
It's just a show...

its my angryness... noSillyLOL its just fun ,,,,,,,yeah i blasting ekta coz of lack minded creativity,,,,she dont think high quality something  ,,,  always separation ,,i heard that her every show is base of separation,,,,,,,,,,i dont angry for other reason,,,,,,,,see ...how many separation is here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,daily life affect ,oh no,,,,,,,how can a serial affected me???????1st day i blasting too much coz she repeated same story and now i have no interest it ,,,,,,,,,1st separation 2nd reunite again and again one things ...thats why ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just fun if u hurt then sorry that i hurt ekta ...sorry for hurting ...

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 10 August 2012 at 4:50am
zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

You need to calm down...
Seriously..calm down.
It's just a show...

its my angryness... noSillyLOL its just fun ,,,,,,,yeah i blasting ekta coz of lack minded creativity,,,,she dont think high quality something  ,,,  always separation ,,i heard that her every show is base of separation,,,,,,,,,,i dont angry for other reason,,,,,,,,see ...how many separation is here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,daily life affect ,oh no,,,,,,,how can a serial affected me???????1st day i blasting too much coz she repeated same story and now i have no interest it ,,,,,,,,,1st separation 2nd reunite again and again one things ...thats why ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just fun if u hurt then sorry that i hurt ekta ...sorry for hurting ...

Look to me it does affect you..at least your mood.
I'm afraid you will lost your mind because of ArVi separation.
This is ekta show..she can do whatever she want. Separation..divorce...or even invite spiderman in the show..she can because it's her show.
We as the viewers like it or not...have to accept.
We can do nothing.
So...drink some cold water to calm down. It work.

KatRulz

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

You need to calm down...
Seriously..calm down.
It's just a show...

This is ekta show..she can do whatever she want. Separation..divorce...or even invite spiderman in the show..she can because it's her show.
We can do nothing.

no need to cold water ,,,,,,,,,,,at least now,,,,,,,,,,,,,dinner time is coming soon so need some food ,,,,,,,,,i m also hungry now ,,,,,,,,,so i wait for dinner  and now  i am drinking hot coffee  ,,,,,,,sooo...hot coffee may be working

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 10 August 2012 at 6:51am

zonan

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
It made me laughed so much. Thank you for your entertainment:) 

You need to calm down...
Seriously..calm down.
It's just a show...

We can do nothing.

no need to cold water ,,,,,,,,,,,at least now,,,,,,,,,,,,,dinner time is coming soon so need some food ,,,,,,,,,i m also hungry now ,,,,,,,,,so i wait for dinner  and now  i am drinking hot coffee  ,,,,,,,sooo...hot coffee may be working

_OrChiD_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index