India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why, why,why (Page 2)

Prettyaish123 Senior Member
Prettyaish123
Prettyaish123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Watching SNS is seriously a big waste of time now a days...
People who are still watching it, are watching the story of how Ahem left his original wife, and strted romancing with a maid...
They must be crazy to watch SNS!
Better than SNS are all other serials in SP, I don't know why it has such high TRPs still...
It's really stupid...
Something is bitterly wrong with the way TRPs are given...
I have a strong feeling it's being manipulated...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruddymoletamzin43.Tanmaya.

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseylinda

SNS is now just bitterguard. better watch Olympic games to refresh yourself.

ClapClapClap
ruddymole Groupbie
ruddymole
ruddymole

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Why Dev's mouth going 100 metres for each word.She want to deliver words like Gia but it looks so artificial for dev acting.Dev is giving more stress for each words and her lips going here and there looking awkward to see her face while talking. Really, really boring Dev -Gopi now.With her Ahem's acting also ruined and he looks like 45 years old married to 35 years lady having malnutrition problem since her face has wrinkles while talking.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaagiafans.Tanmaya.

giafans Newbie
giafans
giafans

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
u r right. Before we watched only for Gia as  Gopi  ,for her innocent look and smile but nothing in SNS. Moreover  they are only teaching simple kks to spoil families.Truth, my husband yesterday got angry with me for watching kks in SNS and told they are  teaching only to spoil families unity by simple kks and not to see it anymore.Yes, SNS freely teaching ladies how to become cunning with surrounding things and people.Before Gia's acting took our mind from kks at last but Kks remain in our heart since new one is more boring than kks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaa.Tanmaya.

whatif53 Newbie
whatif53
whatif53

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
u r right, sns is only teaching illegal things to break the unity of families through kks

ramyaa.Tanmaya.

shabla Goldie
shabla
shabla

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
After giaa replacement i understood that tre can be better things to do at 7pm...so i stpd watching...abt dev no comments...abt snsDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Lol ppl are ready for hunger strike if petrol price raises... So against kalaakari queen they should do morcha now... Or else whole society will become urmilas followers... And rashis kalaakaris phankas... So sns will break the united family in to many pieces...

Lol rashi and her mummy will open the family breakers office... And dev will be the receptionist there with complete 32 teeths out to greet the customers... Dont know how many will enter after receiving new D s big biggest smile ever on earth...

ramyaa.Tanmaya.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Aham is romancing the maid, I couldn't have said it better myself LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index