The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha won't admit it but... (Page 3)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

@ Piya and Kumjoo...

Guys PIddi calling KD was a risky chance. When you're in a group and are doing something dangerous, animosity comes later, responsibility towards group comes first. That's the first and foremost rules of being a prankster!

Also, Ranveer knew Piddi was busy with Bobby's match, so hurrying her back to the D-class was gonig to be his foremost responsibility so hardly any chance that he'll stop and message KD. Chances were he wouldn't. And maybe Ranveer thought he wouldn't. His own little revenge war on KD.

That way... calling him gaddar to the group and it's responsibilities is correct.

Here I'd say... hats off to Piddi's values!
I completely agree.When the rest of the students were caught, KD and Bobby stepped out on their own.Like u say...Responsibility towards the group.Piddi informing KD was a stroke of luck.Piddi mite not have had time when getting back Bobby.Thats what KD said, he just barely made it.

Piddi's awesome.I loved what he did.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cCoffeeAddict

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kumjoo

@ Piya and Kumjoo...

Guys PIddi calling KD was a risky chance. When you're in a group and are doing something dangerous, animosity comes later, responsibility towards group comes first. That's the first and foremost rules of being a prankster!

Also, Ranveer knew Piddi was busy with Bobby's match, so hurrying her back to the D-class was gonig to be his foremost responsibility so hardly any chance that he'll stop and message KD. Chances were he wouldn't. And maybe Ranveer thought he wouldn't. His own little revenge war on KD.

That way... calling him gaddar to the group and it's responsibilities is correct.

DITTO to red !!

Well, may be I am over thinking and thinking it differently. Considering KD-Ranveer rocky relationship, I don't see why KD would expect that Ranveer would call him or text him about JJ's return. Ranveer informed Piddi and he knows and everybody knows Piddi will inform KD.

Anyhow! Worry not, Things might get transparent in upcoming episodes :)

Honestly KD or anyone... including me... wouldn't imagine someone hating them so much that they don't care about the common threat aka JJ.

Ranveer knew if anyone in D-class does something, everyone will suffer. And Raneer would let his own hide get damaged just to see KD down. That's deep man!!

*edited*

And honestly... they call each other names, you know, coward, show off... Gaddar is just one type of teenage name calling between them!
Red- You cleared it by your own :) Ditto thing..If he knew that for anyone's mistake everyone goona suffer then how come he did it on purpose,koi khudki hi pairo per kudhali thodi na marta hai? He was worried when he noticed Boby's mitti wale jootein..was 1st one to point the finger on Kiya (Rightly,afterall she went to inform Banga about the plan)He informed his friends & Piddi being His & KD's common friend informed KD,then whats the big deal if he didn't inform?Confusedkise na kisi ne toh kiya na..

Or the problem lies in him not informing KD 1st?Oh me getting mad nowLOL

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
wow robin awesome post really!!!!loved it
KiSha do care fr eachother!!!!even if they pass they cant stop but ignore eachother!!!!
they try to talk to eachother either by starting a fight or glares!!!!!
but cant ignore!!!!!
yest when KD took Kiya's side i was like KD took kiya's side?????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
loved the way he protected kiya!!!!
loved each and evey thing u wrote there!!!!
kiya dint laugh on KD when he got slapped cuz their problems related!!!where as ranveer exactly dosnt know what is to stay under sumone's reputation!!!!!!
so he laughed!!!!
and when kiya came back for detention KD couldnt stop but comment cuz kiya was back!!!!!
ya loved the way u said kiya allows him to cum close!!!!yup ur rite!!!near the staircase scene if kiya wanted kiya could have stopped KD but she dint!!!!
he cared fro her thts why he did give her a hanky when she cried!!!!!
but when kiya tried to hide it he even tried to hide he heard evrything!!!!1
really looking forward to know this couple more!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

@ Piya and Kumjoo...

I completely agree.When the rest of the students were caught, KD and Bobby stepped out on their own.Like u say...Responsibility towards the group.Piddi informing KD was a stroke of luck.Piddi mite not have had time when getting back Bobby.Thats what KD said, he just barely made it.

Piddi's awesome.I loved what he did.
I beg to differ here.. They didn't actually steeped out by their own.. JJ had seen them already in some place(Where that taunting scene happened b2in R-KD)..& the way he looked at them said enough n was enough for them to go ahead  by their own & stand with the rest.Don't wanna believe check that epi again.

lostmymusic.

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
awesome post robin...loved it
you have desribed the hidden feelings of kisha very well
great work

r07c

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
wow awesome post dear Clap
agree they have some connection ...and yes as u said if she truly hate him she could laugh at KD when his dad slapped him... but she didn't...
and KD to always protect her and then behave like he don't care LOL
i just dont agree with the scene where u said KD took the blame of stealing purse but actually he didn't...its just Kiya who always blame KD for everything and he dont bother to clarify things LOL

r07cCoffeeAddict

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hmmm...I am kinda neutral on this whole "fighting to make her stronger" part of their relationship. Seems a bit OTT to me. But yes, agreed to the thing that they can not ignore each other. Btw, awesome effort! :D

And I simply don't agree to KD calling Ranveer "Gaddar". Did he honestly believe that Ranveer would actually text him and say, "Come back or else you'll be in trouble!"? KD is a lot smarter than that...oh anyways! Guess this was just a chance for CVs to show their hatred for each other!

r07cSahiPakdeHai.

JiaaRee Senior Member
JiaaRee
JiaaRee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
sooo trueee!!! They are sooo cute!!! Heart 

r07c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index