The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha won't admit it but... (Page 2)

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I think what he meant was that Ranveer hadnt informed him abt Jaitley coming even though they were all in the plan together.Probably he got to know it from Piddi at the last minute or so and barely made it to class.
But that doesn't make him gaddar n all..He did inform one of his group member + KD & Ranveer doesn't share such a bond that he'd go n tell him 1st..

So that reason not really acceptable..:)
Anyway lets discuss the actual post.. I had the thought which was actually twisted by many forum members so thought to share mine as well.:)

Actually see... Ranveer made sure that Samar and Piddi knew so that they don't get caught. But he didn't inform KD. If Piddi hadn't messaged him, KD was halfway out and he'd be punished. Also when KD said that, Ranveer didn't show any signs of it being wrong as he sniggered... so this shows the whole animosity between the two and in my world, I'd term that "treachery".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c..DamonCrazy..

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
You know that old quote of friendship that says "She's my best friend, I can call her anything in the world or throw her off the terrace just to see if she can fly... but you dare lay a finger on her."

Now that one has two relations to KD-Kiya. Even though they're not friends, they're not less either.

Firstly, they both connect because of their problems. They let out on each other and know that they won't take it to heart as much as anyone else... why... because they supposedly hate each other enough, it can't go to any higher level. It goes that way, "Love me, Hate me... but you can't resist me." They hate each other, but when it comes to each other, they're curious, they are envious and above everything they're attracted to each other's charisma.

And secondly, KD's animosity with Ranveer is so deadly that he won't let him touch his favorite piece of toy (Kiya). Why? Because she's is his to hurt and demean. Why? Because he knows what pressure point of her to hit, what makes her cry yet get stronger. No one knows her this close. And how does he? Because unknowingly, they are so much alike that they can see themselves reflecting in each other. In Kiya he sees how he himself is never able to satisfy his father in values and morale and in him she sees how she wants to be happy, in doing something that gives her individuality and some independence (for her it's singing), but she's not able to get that good as good as he is in being a mastermind revered by everyone in school. So he won't let Ranveer get in the way of his toughening her up, even though unconsciously. This reminds me of the Bindiya and Coach chemistry from Chak De India.

I hope I made sense...

*edited*

And also Kiya is like that puppy to KD that the family got on the younger kid's insistence but he wanted a cat. So openly he'll hate her and do everything to show his displeasure but inside he's bonding with the slobbering little devil and can't see the colony bad boy throwing stones at her.

So well... Sorry for such an awkward comparison! LOL

Edited by CoffeeAddict - 10 August 2012 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c..DamonCrazy..

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
So that means he did it intentionally?but my point is R is friends with S & P & P is with KD then wasn't it his call to inform him?which he did?He doesn't like him so it was obvious he'd not care about him but Piddi did inform (as he friends with KD )be it last moment or 1st moment that doesn't count.

Anyway.. I guess we r just looking @ stuff differently/.Nothing else.
:)

Edited by piya2025 - 10 August 2012 at 6:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Nice post..:)But I watched yesterday's epi & watched that classroom scene 5 time but I'm yet to get it if Ranveer was actually going to hit her..but anyway..
I also didn't get it why KD said "Gaddar toh aur bhi hai" Yeah Ranveer had always blamed KD whenever his plan flopped as it was his plan but he didn't do anything "gaddar type" n it was him na who had informed Piddi about JJ coming back?I think cv's needs to work on these details..

& as for the topic,Yes..They cross each other paths  coz they have connection.

I am still thinking about that ..Like you, I didn't get why  he referred  Ranveer as Gaddar? Confused Of course Ranveer wouldn't call up KD and inform him about JJ or was KD expecting some geneorisity out of Ranveer? Well, Piddi is the bridge between the Gang and KD and Piddi played his loyal-to-KD part  already.

SahiPakdeHai.

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@ Piya and Kumjoo...

Guys PIddi calling KD was a risky chance. When you're in a group and are doing something dangerous, animosity comes later, responsibility towards group comes first. That's the first and foremost rules of being a prankster!

Also, Ranveer knew Piddi was busy with Bobby's match, so hurrying her back to the D-class was gonig to be his foremost responsibility so hardly any chance that he'll stop and message KD. Chances were he wouldn't. And maybe Ranveer thought he wouldn't. His own little revenge war on KD.

That way... calling him gaddar to the group and it's responsibilities is correct.

Here I'd say... hats off to Piddi's values!

..DamonCrazy..

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Nice post..:)But I watched yesterday's epi & watched that classroom scene 5 time but I'm yet to get it if Ranveer was actually going to hit her..but anyway..
I also didn't get it why KD said "Gaddar toh aur bhi hai" Yeah Ranveer had always blamed KD whenever his plan flopped as it was his plan but he didn't do anything "gaddar type" n it was him na who had informed Piddi about JJ coming back?I think cv's needs to work on these details..

& as for the topic,Yes..They cross each other paths  coz they have connection.

I am still thinking about that ..Like you, I didn't get why  he referred  Ranveer as Gaddar? Confused Of course Ranveer wouldn't call up KD and inform him about JJ or was KD expecting some geneorisity out of Ranveer? Well, Piddi is the bridge between the Gang and KD and Piddi played his loyal-to-KD part  already.
*sigh* someone atleast understood.Embarrassed.Exactly! KD & Ranveer hates each other,If in their world that is the WORD,so expecting R to inform him about it,one can't expect..He did his job by informing Samar & Piddi & Piddi did by informing KD..Then where is the mess? Gaddar?Confused

Would be honest,there are few dialogues by each character except for Panchi which I totally don't get..

Be it- KD's Landiyon ki peeche chupne wali dialogue..or this one..
Ranveer's harted towards him,like almost on everything & Kiya's behaviour towards panchi..

CV's can show fights,animosity whatever but they need to make some sense.

@ CoffeeAddict- See ..in real life no one does that ,esp.if they are all dushman type..& It was shown Piddi read Ranveer's message & so it wasn't about last or 1st min call..Piddi  informed the moment he got to know.

Anyway..I'm done;)

kumjoo

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

@ Piya and Kumjoo...

Guys PIddi calling KD was a risky chance. When you're in a group and are doing something dangerous, animosity comes later, responsibility towards group comes first. That's the first and foremost rules of being a prankster!

Also, Ranveer knew Piddi was busy with Bobby's match, so hurrying her back to the D-class was gonig to be his foremost responsibility so hardly any chance that he'll stop and message KD. Chances were he wouldn't. And maybe Ranveer thought he wouldn't. His own little revenge war on KD.

That way... calling him gaddar to the group and it's responsibilities is correct.

DITTO to red !!

Well, may be I am over thinking and thinking it differently. Considering KD-Ranveer rocky relationship, I don't see why KD would expect that Ranveer would call him or text him about JJ's return. Ranveer informed Piddi and he knows and everybody knows Piddi will inform KD.

Anyhow! Worry not, Things might get transparent in upcoming episodes :)

SahiPakdeHai.

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

@ Piya and Kumjoo...

DITTO to red !!

Well, may be I am over thinking and thinking it differently. Considering KD-Ranveer rocky relationship, I don't see why KD would expect that Ranveer would call him or text him about JJ's return. Ranveer informed Piddi and he knows and everybody knows Piddi will inform KD.

Anyhow! Worry not, Things might get transparent in upcoming episodes :)

Honestly KD or anyone... including me... wouldn't imagine someone hating them so much that they don't care about the common threat aka JJ.

Ranveer knew if anyone in D-class does something, everyone will suffer. And Raneer would let his own hide get damaged just to see KD down. That's deep man!!

*edited*

And honestly... they call each other names, you know, coward, show off... Gaddar is just one type of teenage name calling between them!

Edited by CoffeeAddict - 10 August 2012 at 6:59am

..DamonCrazy..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index