Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
So that means he did it intentionally?but my point is R is friends with S & P & P is with KD then wasn't it his call to inform him?which he did?He doesn't like him so it was obvious he'd not care about him but Piddi did inform (as he friends with KD )be it last moment or 1st moment that doesn't count.

Anyway.. I guess we r just looking @ stuff differently/.Nothing else.
:)
Edited by piya2025 - 11 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: piya2025

Nice post..:)But I watched yesterday's epi & watched that classroom scene 5 time but I'm yet to get it if Ranveer was actually going to hit her..but anyway..
I also didn't get it why KD said "Gaddar toh aur bhi hai" Yeah Ranveer had always blamed KD whenever his plan flopped as it was his plan but he didn't do anything "gaddar type" n it was him na who had informed Piddi about JJ coming back?I think cv's needs to work on these details..

& as for the topic,Yes..They cross each other paths  coz they have connection.

I am still thinking about that ..Like you, I didn't get why  he referred  Ranveer as Gaddar? πŸ˜• Of course Ranveer wouldn't call up KD and inform him about JJ or was KD expecting some geneorisity out of Ranveer? Well, Piddi is the bridge between the Gang and KD and Piddi played his loyal-to-KD part  already.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Piya and Kumjoo...

Guys PIddi calling KD was a risky chance. When you're in a group and are doing something dangerous, animosity comes later, responsibility towards group comes first. That's the first and foremost rules of being a prankster!

Also, Ranveer knew Piddi was busy with Bobby's match, so hurrying her back to the D-class was gonig to be his foremost responsibility so hardly any chance that he'll stop and message KD. Chances were he wouldn't. And maybe Ranveer thought he wouldn't. His own little revenge war on KD.

That way... calling him gaddar to the group and it's responsibilities is correct.

Here I'd say... hats off to Piddi's values!
piya2025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

I am still thinking about that ..Like you, I didn't get why  he referred  Ranveer as Gaddar? πŸ˜• Of course Ranveer wouldn't call up KD and inform him about JJ or was KD expecting some geneorisity out of Ranveer? Well, Piddi is the bridge between the Gang and KD and Piddi played his loyal-to-KD part  already.

*sigh* someone atleast understood.😳.Exactly! KD & Ranveer hates each other,If in their world that is the WORD,so expecting R to inform him about it,one can't expect..He did his job by informing Samar & Piddi & Piddi did by informing KD..Then where is the mess? Gaddar?πŸ˜•

Would be honest,there are few dialogues by each character except for Panchi which I totally don't get..

Be it- KD's Landiyon ki peeche chupne wali dialogue..or this one..
Ranveer's harted towards him,like almost on everything & Kiya's behaviour towards panchi..

CV's can show fights,animosity whatever but they need to make some sense.

@ CoffeeAddict- See ..in real life no one does that ,esp.if they are all dushman type..& It was shown Piddi read Ranveer's message & so it wasn't about last or 1st min call..Piddi  informed the moment he got to know.

Anyway..I'm done;)

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

@ Piya and Kumjoo...

Guys PIddi calling KD was a risky chance. When you're in a group and are doing something dangerous, animosity comes later, responsibility towards group comes first. That's the first and foremost rules of being a prankster!

Also, Ranveer knew Piddi was busy with Bobby's match, so hurrying her back to the D-class was gonig to be his foremost responsibility so hardly any chance that he'll stop and message KD. Chances were he wouldn't. And maybe Ranveer thought he wouldn't. His own little revenge war on KD.

That way... calling him gaddar to the group and it's responsibilities is correct.

DITTO to red !!

Well, may be I am over thinking and thinking it differently. Considering KD-Ranveer rocky relationship, I don't see why KD would expect that Ranveer would call him or text him about JJ's return. Ranveer informed Piddi and he knows and everybody knows Piddi will inform KD.

Anyhow! Worry not, Things might get transparent in upcoming episodes :)
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kumjoo

DITTO to red !!

Well, may be I am over thinking and thinking it differently. Considering KD-Ranveer rocky relationship, I don't see why KD would expect that Ranveer would call him or text him about JJ's return. Ranveer informed Piddi and he knows and everybody knows Piddi will inform KD.

Anyhow! Worry not, Things might get transparent in upcoming episodes :)

Honestly KD or anyone... including me... wouldn't imagine someone hating them so much that they don't care about the common threat aka JJ.

Ranveer knew if anyone in D-class does something, everyone will suffer. And Raneer would let his own hide get damaged just to see KD down. That's deep man!!

*edited*

And honestly... they call each other names, you know, coward, show off... Gaddar is just one type of teenage name calling between them!
Edited by CoffeeAddict - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ Piya and Kumjoo...

I completely agree.When the rest of the students were caught, KD and Bobby stepped out on their own.Like u say...Responsibility towards the group.Piddi informing KD was a stroke of luck.Piddi mite not have had time when getting back Bobby.Thats what KD said, he just barely made it.

Piddi's awesome.I loved what he did.
piya2025 thumbnail

Honestly KD or anyone... including me... wouldn't imagine someone hating them so much that they don't care about the common threat aka JJ.

Ranveer knew if anyone in D-class does something, everyone will suffer. And Raneer would let his own hide get damaged just to see KD down. That's deep man!!

*edited*

And honestly... they call each other names, you know, coward, show off... Gaddar is just one type of teenage name calling between them!

Red- You cleared it by your own :) Ditto thing..If he knew that for anyone's mistake everyone goona suffer then how come he did it on purpose,koi khudki hi pairo per kudhali thodi na marta hai? He was worried when he noticed Boby's mitti wale jootein..was 1st one to point the finger on Kiya (Rightly,afterall she went to inform Banga about the plan)He informed his friends & Piddi being His & KD's common friend informed KD,then whats the big deal if he didn't inform?πŸ˜•kise na kisi ne toh kiya na..

Or the problem lies in him not informing KD 1st?Oh me getting mad nowπŸ˜†

--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow robin awesome post really!!!!loved it
KiSha do care fr eachother!!!!even if they pass they cant stop but ignore eachother!!!!
they try to talk to eachother either by starting a fight or glares!!!!!
but cant ignore!!!!!
yest when KD took Kiya's side i was like KD took kiya's side?????😳😳😳
loved the way he protected kiya!!!!
loved each and evey thing u wrote there!!!!
kiya dint laugh on KD when he got slapped cuz their problems related!!!where as ranveer exactly dosnt know what is to stay under sumone's reputation!!!!!!
so he laughed!!!!
and when kiya came back for detention KD couldnt stop but comment cuz kiya was back!!!!!
ya loved the way u said kiya allows him to cum close!!!!yup ur rite!!!near the staircase scene if kiya wanted kiya could have stopped KD but she dint!!!!
he cared fro her thts why he did give her a hanky when she cried!!!!!
but when kiya tried to hide it he even tried to hide he heard evrything!!!!1
really looking forward to know this couple more!!!!
piya2025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

I completely agree.When the rest of the students were caught, KD and Bobby stepped out on their own.Like u say...Responsibility towards the group.Piddi informing KD was a stroke of luck.Piddi mite not have had time when getting back Bobby.Thats what KD said, he just barely made it.

Piddi's awesome.I loved what he did.

I beg to differ here.. They didn't actually steeped out by their own.. JJ had seen them already in some place(Where that taunting scene happened b2in R-KD)..& the way he looked at them said enough n was enough for them to go ahead  by their own & stand with the rest.Don't wanna believe check that epi again.