r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
😍❀️THEY CARE FOR EACH OTHER❀️😍

I am not talking about just yesterday's episode where he stood up against Ranveer to save her. Like Samar said these two don't even realize, but they have a connection. 

He brings her confidence up when she is down and is there for her to fight with her so she can take her mind off her real problems. 

Both come to school to forget about their problems at home, so they indirectly use each other to get their anger out (anger towards their parents). Its like KD said...he is happy he has detention so he can spend 2 hrs away from home. 

Both get attention from one another, while at home they don't get any attention or importance.

Some of the scenes KD is holding her arm, covering her mouth or leaning into her. They both have this fire burning inside and they are not afraid to come close...its kinda of cute that Kiya allows him to come so close to her.

This is just my assumptions about them caring about each other and both feeling comfortable enough to be have him lean into her in a couple of scenes

Scene 1- He leans in against the locker, as she stuck to his locker. 

Scene 2- He gives her a handkerchief to wipe her tears. He heard the entire convo with her and her mom. He feels (not that he would admit) sad for her and if he truly hated her he would never give her the hanky. 

Scene 3- He leans into her against the staircase...looks like one point its like he is smelling her hair

Scene 4- KD says "Bohot miss kar rahi mujhe? Phone kar deti..yeh peecha veecha karne ki kya zarorat?" I think he indirectly states that Kiya is always following him around (and she knows it)...she is always interested in what he is doing.  

Scene 5- He drew the cartoon on the board to show her the truth about herself (even if it seems mean). Truth hurts, but he did that not to take revenge on her but to show her that she hasn't proven anything in life. He knows she is very sensitive under that hard exterior...he knew she would be left crying in the end (which she did)...he is indirectly making her stronger and wanting to sing more than ever. I think he wants her to succeed and have a name of her own and not Anaya Gujral's sister title. 

Scene 6- The glare scene...they look for each other's attention, they need each other to get their frustration out

Scene 7- Kiya feels bad for KD when his dad slapped him. If she truly hated him like Ranveer does, then she would laugh at him. Both got to see how their parents treat them and don't listen to them. Kiya feels for him the most (even Piddi too) cuz everyone else's parents don't even care to come or (like Piddi's mom) they love them even after they get punished. You can see the sincere concern on her face and this shows that only one that can break or harm KD is his father. Same goes for her as her mom does the same by her words.

Scene 8- KD takes the blame for stealing Kiya's purse because he is protecting Piddi and also that he knows how to handle her the best. I loved the way he saved her like he is an overly protective boyfriend...even she was shocked that he came to her aid. Like the purse scene...he feels he and only he can fight against her and won't let Ranveer cross his limits. 

Hope all this makes sense (wrote it quickly)...feel free to agree or disagree. hehe I love over-analyzing everything and adding pics(so its not a big blob of text)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG robin this is such an awesome post!!! LOved ur analysis..
I have to agree they Care for each other but never show. Ego aa jata hain beech mein!!
Yesterday's scene was soo awesome. Like u said he protected her like an overprotective boyfriend πŸ˜. Its like he has the copyright to hurt Kiya n noone else. He won't tolerate that. Only Stoneface can say mean things to his chicklet. πŸ˜³

Robin great post yaar. Really loved every bit of it <3
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post..:)But I watched yesterday's epi & watched that classroom scene 5 time but I'm yet to get it if Ranveer was actually going to hit her..but anyway..
I also didn't get it why KD said "Gaddar toh aur bhi hai" Yeah Ranveer had always blamed KD whenever his plan flopped as it was his plan but he didn't do anything "gaddar type" n it was him na who had informed Piddi about JJ coming back?I think cv's needs to work on these details..

& as for the topic,Yes..They cross each other paths  coz they have connection.
Edited by piya2025 - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: piya2025

Nice post..:)But I watched yesterday's epi & watched that classroom scene 5 time but I'm yet to get it if Ranveer was actually going to hit her..but anyway..
I also didn't get it why KD said "Gaddar toh aur bhi hai" Yeah Ranveer had always blamed KD whenever his plan flopped as it was his plan but he didn't do anything "gaddar type" n it was him na who had informed Piddi about JJ coming back?I think cv's needs to work on these details..

& as for the topic,Yes..They cross each other paths  coz they have connection.

I think what he meant was that Ranveer hadnt informed him abt Jaitley coming even though they were all in the plan together.Probably he got to know it from Piddi at the last minute or so and barely made it to class.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis!!!!They cannot just stay near each other and not fight with each other,not talk to each other.Its like they say-They might love each other, they might HATE each other, but they cannot ignore each other.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

I think what he meant was that Ranveer hadnt informed him abt Jaitley coming even though they were all in the plan together.Probably he got to know it from Piddi at the last minute or so and barely made it to class.

But that doesn't make him gaddar n all..He did inform one of his group member + KD & Ranveer doesn't share such a bond that he'd go n tell him 1st..

So that reason not really acceptable..:)
Anyway lets discuss the actual post.. I had the thought which was actually twisted by many forum members so thought to share mine as well.:)

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Analyis and yeah they are helping each other unknowingly 
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well penned analysis!
You can only appreciate a crisis only when you have actually gone through it.
Thus the bond between Kiya and KD.
Their hatred isn't as strong as that between Ranveer and KD, I agree.
Heck! It may not even be hatred.
Whatever it is, they have a long way to go.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: piya2025

But that doesn't make him gaddar n all..He did inform one of his group member + KD & Ranveer doesn't share such a bond that he'd go n tell him 1st..

So that reason not really acceptable..:)
Anyway lets discuss the actual post.. I had the thought which was actually twisted by many forum members so thought to share mine as well.:)

Actually see... Ranveer made sure that Samar and Piddi knew so that they don't get caught. But he didn't inform KD. If Piddi hadn't messaged him, KD was halfway out and he'd be punished. Also when KD said that, Ranveer didn't show any signs of it being wrong as he sniggered... so this shows the whole animosity between the two and in my world, I'd term that "treachery".
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You know that old quote of friendship that says "She's my best friend, I can call her anything in the world or throw her off the terrace just to see if she can fly... but you dare lay a finger on her."

Now that one has two relations to KD-Kiya. Even though they're not friends, they're not less either.

Firstly, they both connect because of their problems. They let out on each other and know that they won't take it to heart as much as anyone else... why... because they supposedly hate each other enough, it can't go to any higher level. It goes that way, "Love me, Hate me... but you can't resist me." They hate each other, but when it comes to each other, they're curious, they are envious and above everything they're attracted to each other's charisma.

And secondly, KD's animosity with Ranveer is so deadly that he won't let him touch his favorite piece of toy (Kiya). Why? Because she's is his to hurt and demean. Why? Because he knows what pressure point of her to hit, what makes her cry yet get stronger. No one knows her this close. And how does he? Because unknowingly, they are so much alike that they can see themselves reflecting in each other. In Kiya he sees how he himself is never able to satisfy his father in values and morale and in him she sees how she wants to be happy, in doing something that gives her individuality and some independence (for her it's singing), but she's not able to get that good as good as he is in being a mastermind revered by everyone in school. So he won't let Ranveer get in the way of his toughening her up, even though unconsciously. This reminds me of the Bindiya and Coach chemistry from Chak De India.

I hope I made sense...

*edited*

And also Kiya is like that puppy to KD that the family got on the younger kid's insistence but he wanted a cat. So openly he'll hate her and do everything to show his displeasure but inside he's bonding with the slobbering little devil and can't see the colony bad boy throwing stones at her.

So well... Sorry for such an awkward comparison! πŸ˜†
Edited by CoffeeAddict - 11 years ago