India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

never expected dis from ranveer

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
i really felt dat ranveer was so mean he should nt  speak abt panchi like dat...she z so innocent dat she z thinking dat he will slap dat girl or scold her bt atlast she was terrible hurt by his words ...he compared her wid  a teddy bear how can he do dat?????????frankly i jst luv ranveer from d beginning of  d show..n i luv panchi mre dan him...how could he do dat to panchi...n kiya was thousand times better dan him she was straight forward she told her wht she feels bt ranveer was protecting her from everyone n he himself hurts her for some other girl...how can he hurt his best friend for someone else ..when he  was in trouble or in any prblm she  was d  first one who comes 2 save him????? she told  a lie to d principle which was against her will...but she did it only bcoz he  was her bestfriend she allows him 2 call her moti even she doesnt like it????????? she thinks so much abt him but he was 2 mean n hope panchi will realise dat will make him know her importance in her abscence ...waiting for monday's episode????

Edited by rocksravya11 - 10 August 2012 at 3:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakmaaji89Mohit_monayagal.angel..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..Kalpana_KaCyThe007Shivani

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
She needs to  not be there for him a few times for him to understand her importance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaji89

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Ranveer ko baad mein ehsaas hoijayega uska bst fren ka important..abi toh bada cool dude bankar bhir raha he un chipku gals k saath...i felt soo bad wen panchi heard dat...hope RaHI will b in love 
maaji89 Senior Member
maaji89
maaji89

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
i wish there is a new character that will be the love interest of panchi and make ranveer realise how much he should have appreciated panchi!!!!!!!!!!!
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
well i think that is was expected as he is taking Panchi for granted but I want Panchi to kinda of stay away for him for a while so he knows that she is not to be taken granted for
Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I actually expected this from ranveer. It was obvious from the start that he takes panchi for granted. And he is a bit insensitive too. Don't worry. One day he will appreciate her.
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Ranveer is too cool for his own good.
Eyesight won't be valued when we are able to view, the value comes when one goes blind.
Ranveer will learn this by and by I guess.
Coz this won't be the last hurt he gives her I feel.
For RaHi to grow stronger they still have long to go.
rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
tottLLy agree wid u guys

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index