Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Me & My ET : Mallika -- to all Mallu fans

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Me 

What I have done to me... I loved Ashutosh.. but I did all those unpardonable things any person would ever think of.. What had happened to me.. I couldnt simply control my jealous...

Ashutosh was so understanding..he knew my ill intentions all the way, but never said anything to me.. I went on to plan my death to get him...  I have even played the trick of marriage also.. what a disgusting female I am..
.. I surprise my self at times...I hate my self...Nidhi is so pure.. I can never compete with her... She knew me ..but she forgave me very easily... how could I ever thought of killing her...

God has punished me... Jagan was a horrible dream that I dont like even my enemies should have... Now at this point of time, when I need somebody's help... I am left with no one...

ET 

Great... I am pregnant... Though Jagan physically abused me, I cannot be angry on him... this is second time he gave me the Royal entry ticket into Ashutosh's house.

Ashutosh conveniently forgot about the 3 crore worth house I had gifted him... and he sent me to this resident doctorship... I am dying with these patients day and night .. last time I could not lay my hands on the house papers... let me grab them.

Now, I will plan carefully...
last time I had to act mental patient, so I was no where near Nidhi's beauty..but not now.. I will be glowing... and Nidhi will be doing all my seva!! Oh! what a great feeling!! Only thing I have to withstand is his out of practice violin tunes and the filmy songs played on the right most octaves... No, way ! But I think I can ask DB to make ear mufflers for me...

I cannot wait any more here... where is my cell phone... I will call Ashutosh...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashnibusybee..shobha21hkp11debaparna77jayanti_dj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL LOL Nice one..! 

She never bothered on the violin tunes previously ... it was only after seeing.. Nidhi swooning on those octaves that.. she suddenly asked a private show.. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..mudraswathi

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
 Does Mallu have me. ALL we"ve seen is her ET. So she 'll be in Mathur's. But glowing not  as a bhootni.That 's  a consolation prize for us.

busybee..mudraswathi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
for me not much diff between mallu and her ET .. both are just mirror images LOL

gud one mudra...
btw waitin for d BT

busybee..mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

LOL Nice one..! 

She never bothered on the violin tunes previously ... it was only after seeing.. Nidhi swooning on those octaves that.. she suddenly asked a private show.. LOL

LOL...

Mallu was the one asked Ashutosh to take Nidhi to the violin concert.. may be to prove herself

But one thing was purely CVs fault...they should have done some YT research on how to hold violin or which keys to play on piano...

I notice all these unnecessary things... could be the ACP Pradyuman's episodes ka asar...LOL

subashnibusybee..

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Does Mallu have me. ALL we"ve seen is her ET. So she 'll be in Mathur's. But glowing not  as a bhootni.That 's  a consolation prize for us.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWink

subashnibusybee..

busybee.. IF-Dazzler
busybee..
busybee..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
LOL   LOL   LOL
Nice post mudra Thumbs Up

subashnimudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

for me not much diff between mallu and her ET .. both are just mirror images LOL

gud one mudra...
btw waitin for d BT

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

while writing this I got confused thoroughly myself, whether I was writing for 'Me' or 'ET"  ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Go to top