Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

VirMan OS- Heartbeat:
By: Missmystic

(N.B: This is just an OS so no other part will be written. Check out my FF's below if your interested in reading a continuous story)

It was the day of the big wedding and Virat was seated at the alter waiting for his going to be bride trying to calm his nerves. He knew it was a big day for the two of them as it was finally a new start, a new life and a new beginning.

"Bhai, you okay?" Viren asked as Virat was lost in his thoughts. Viren nudged him and Virat snapped out looking confused. "Virat, mere bhai, feeling nervous?"

"Sort of. Is that how I am supposed to feel?"

"It happens, don't worry, just relax, you're getting married not going to jail."

Virat laughed at his brother's comment feeling himself loosen up a little. He looked around at the number of people surrounding him, talking away and taking pictures.

"Bhai." Viren winked at Virat before pointing to the stairs where a beautiful angel was walking down.

Manvi appeared dressed in a rose pink chaniya choli. The dress perfectly complemented her fair complexion making her look like a princess popping out from a fairytale story. Her face revealed an unexpected glow that radiated her face. There was a hint of sparkle in her eyes which seemed to shine even more than the jewelry and diamonds she was adorned in. As her eyes met Virat's, a slight smile appeared on her lips causing her cheeks to become the same color as her dress.

Virat admired her as she walked down the stairs and arrived at the altar. His eyes lingered on her innocent beauty that made him realize what a pure hearted gift he is receiving today and how lucky he is to have her.

"The bride and groom may stand up for the pheres." The pandit chanted and Virat and Manvi stood up to take the pheres. He stood in front of Manvi and the two walked around. As the pandit chanted the vows and the two walked around the sacred fire, Virat whispered his own vows, vows just for Manvi:

"I promise to make you laugh and never make you cry even if it means that I purposely loose our fights and arguments"

"I promise to hold your hand so that the two of us can walk together for the rest of our lives, side by side and we go through a beautiful journey together."

"I promise to protect you and that no pain will ever touch you without going through me first because when Virat is here, not to fear."

"I promise to support you through the good times and the bad times. No matter what ups and downs we go through, we will always remain together."

As Virat finished his first set of vows he looked behind him to look at Manvi, smiling to himself knowing that the two were soon to be bounded together.

His smile soon vanished as he stopped halfway through the pheres and turned back to see Manvi starting to faint.

"Manvi." Virat shrieked as he took hold of Manvi before she could drop to the floor. Manvi's eyes shut leaving behind a weak smile and her hand holding on tightly to Virat's.

"Virat, we need to take her to the hospital." Jeevika shouted as he came towards Virat. The rest of the family appeared looking worried and in tears of sadness.

"No, the wedding isn't over yet." Virat took hold of Manvi in his arms, holding her fragile body tightly. He could feel a lump at the back of his throat and a tear starting to swell in his eye but he knew what he had to do. He walked around the sacred fire holding onto her and taking the remaining pheres.

"I promise to love with all my heart and soul. I will love you till my last breath."

"I promise to make each and every moment of your life enjoyable so that you live life to the best. I will fulfill each and every demand of yours no matter how crazy they are."

"I promise to make sure that you never lack anything in life because you are everything to me Manvi and I will always love you no matter what."

The ambulance arrived and Virat placed Manvi on the stretcher holding onto her hand and not letting go just like he promised to do.

He wasn't sure how long he was there with her but it didn't matter, he could stay with her forever so long as she was with him, it didn't matter at all.

Virat looked at Manvi's pale face slowly tracing a finger across the side of her face as she lay on the hospital bed still unconscious. He kissed her forehead and then took hold of the sindoor placing it on her forehead and the mangalsutra around her neck a tear dropping down from his face as he did so. He took hold of Manvi's hand and placed it on his chest closing his eyes and praying that everything was going to be okay. He visualized all the memory's that they spent together, the times where they fought, the times where they laughed, the times where they blushed upon seeing each other. Virat gave a shaky laugh as he opened his eyes to look at his wife admiring her.

Manvi opened her eyes to see Virat who had given her a new life, a new hope, filled her life with happiness like a candle bringing light into the dark. It was Virat who had supported her through the good times and the bad times. He was her partner, her true life partner.

"I love you Virat."

"I love you Manvi."

Copyright:
I own full rights to my work. Please kindly
do not copy or post on any other website without
seeking my permission. This is exclusively written for India
forums only.

Rose divider obtained from Glitter graphics
***(Image obtained from:http://desigirlx3.tumblr.com/)***

Interested in my stories? Please do check out my previous works:
VirMan FF- When Two Worlds Collide

VirMan FF- Without you
VirMan OS- Mission First Date

Thank you for reading, criticism is accpeted so please do leave your comments and what you think. This is just an OS so no second part will be added :)

Edited by missmystic - 11 August 2012 at 9:10am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05wacky1990jaasz_25harekrishnahareabc456sidhant_ashni0905vgaaPhoenixAshmayur24709cutieaaliya172Devan.monalisakushal90mitrali_virmanvamps1996sreshta90Deelightvij10Sanam.Mehra1--Lalz--RabbaVearhifandebiGreen_chilleschandana123hillyscreen22isha.raj_98nishi12345lafizakateyesIPKKND_PyaarMTBT_12071316anitha_tootyabhilasha143chandiniebinda_Sara_mika17arohi16shabana20Aashika_virmankinny_ranvirsweets1126aysha1989virman-fanbeauty14Jannat94ArHiLover-xhooriia_xgirl_rockscutie_mahima...Maham...jia123sagarhangokangel_sofiaMakeItShineGayathriKKB..Ankita..shona_virman__Aarti__Kanwal_chohanpreetipcpreethisalicemath-Antu-_-Aslan-ShivRajput-Aswathy-Syed695Kalpana_Writer-BhabhiKiBehna-ash_jodhaakbar...Jes...drunkiiebaberabzonedgeitsAishmeera.chaudhuri..Pooja..Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan OS- Heartbeat" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashika_virman

Goldie

Aashika_virman

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
lovely osHeartHeartHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Wonderful OS...
Thank you so much for sharing...
And do write more Embarrassed

missmystic

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
nice and lovely os.loved it .

missmystic

mitrali_virman

mitrali_virman

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
loved itTongue
tanx 4 the pm

missmystic

Vvaannii

Groupbie

Vvaannii

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
it was such a cute os, loved the wows virat made to manvi...
amazing Clap

missmystic

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
this is beautiful

missmystic

Angeline124

Angeline124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Nice os. Manvi is very lucky to have virat as her life partner.

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top