Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
W*F

clearly her magic not working... if it did..her career wouldn't be where it is right now ๐Ÿ˜†

thats still spooky though. everyone say their prayers tonight!

lentils thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

very bad..

shit man

even my mammi did,. black magic on my choti maami so she couldnt concieve and its so powerful that only the one who made the jadoo can end it..they did a istekhara.. which shows that 3 women was behind it..
badi mammi.. her mother and sister..

the mullana.. who found ot did some surrats on a water.. and said write down the names of people from ur family.. and thoose who are behind it their name papers will fall deep in the water..

and thats what happened all three name went down..

they magic was done at a graveyard on a recently burried kids deadbody..

damn its so scary even i shack writing it..

im damn scared of my mami.. now.. even though i didnt knew about it when we were in PK for 2 months ago..

don't be scared! black magic cannot work without the will of Allah.

Lots of lots of prayers is key! recite ayet al-kursi, al-falaq and al-ulnass and it will be fine!

did u know God himself sent down black magic to earth to try people? He sent it with angels and the angels warned people that this is bad for them and they still learned it! And it was black magic for breaking up a wife and husband.

my mom also thinks my dad's mother did black magic to break them up. who knows. when I pray, I'm never afraid!

I wonder how Riya's family and friends cope with all this? I would not even want to see her! I can't even imagine anyone dating this girl now.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with.. u but dekho na... the black magic on mammi is i dotn know why 13 years has pasted both are find in the medicial check up done in PK also in saudi arebia
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omg.. Never visiting her housee!
lentils thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

agree with.. u but dekho na... the black magic on mammi is i dotn know why 13 years has pasted both are find in the medicial check up done in PK also in saudi arebia

may God protect us from all these people!

Riya even made a film on this stuff!  ๐Ÿ˜•

Anandabhadram (Malayalam: ??????????) is a 2005 Malayalam fantasy film based on the novel of the same name by Sunil Parameswaran. The film is the debut Malayalam film venture of director Santosh Sivan[1] and actress Riya Sen.[2] The story concerns ghosts, spirits, and black magic.
lentils thumbnail
pic from film

Maybe she got interested in it after this film?
chocobear thumbnail
And here I thought Film actresses don' even know how to switch on a computer๐Ÿ˜†
lentils thumbnail
^^
lol yea

she looks like a dumb girl but I guess she isn't

I wish I could hack into my ex's email ๐Ÿ˜†