Posted: 11 years ago
I dont' think that Reyaansh and Taani's chemistry will won't work 😕😕😕😕 Please bring kria back... 😭😭😭😭
I think Taarey is chemistry is working ...
(no offance, its my POV)
Edited by maneesha_sanker - 11 years ago
In my opinion taarey are really cute and ppl hav also started liking them...:)Edited by ayeha92 - 11 years ago
I dun thnk tani n rey ka chemistry l eva match upto kriyaansh..
No offenses against taani.. Bt i dun lik her.. B it dance wise o b it acting wise!
I agree, very little to no talent visible in vrinda. I'm sorry but as a viewer I will prefer if an actress knows how to act and an actress in a Dance based show knows how to dance.
I would also really like it if the CVs don't butcher each and every character to make an ill-fitting new character with zero integrity fit.
But that's just my opinion.
i dont know whether it will work or not..
its just that who watched kriyansh chem n appreciated it..
expected more stronger chem from a new comer..but it deadly failed...
for some new d3 watcher  new chem is working as they never saw old one...if any old d3 watcher loves the new so called chem,(which is very few cases) then its totally their choice n if by chance it even works..but they can never match kriayansh chem...n moreover..baakiyon ka toh pata ni but i am not  able to digest this new story..or so called chem...

i sometimes feel whether people ever saw dmg...that is called chemistry..
if people wud have seen dmg from start they wud have loved kriyansh.. the people of dmg had an amazing chem.. the fire in their chemistry is same as that of kriyansh...kriyansh brought the same sensation of fire in their chem...

It's not that Taani and Rey/ Vrinda and Kunwar don't have chemistry. They do, or else where would there fans come from?

It's just that for some who are massive ArSha fans and diehard KriYansh lovers have a standard i guess. You can't say that the chemistry between ArSha is weak, and the chemistry between them has been going on since before D3, and that power is evident in KriYansh.

I am not at all saying that Taani and Rey and Vrinda Amar lack any chemistry, its just that because they are a new pair, i feel that they have more to overcome to show a full on-intensifing chemsitry between them.

My POV. Disregard if it hurts you PLEASE,Edited by eshaaax3. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

It's not that Taani and Rey/ Vrinda and Kunwar don't have chemistry. They do, or else where would there fans come from?

It's just that for some who are massive ArSha fans and diehard KriYansh lovers have a standard i guess. You can't deny that the chemistry between ArSha is weak, and the chemistry between them has been going on since before D3, and that power is evident in KriYansh.

I am not at all saying that Taani and Rey and Vrinda Amar lack any chemistry, its just that because they are a new pair, i feel that they have more to overcome to show a full on-intensifing chemsitry between them.

My POV. Disregard if it hurts you PLEASE,

dude r u trying to say the chem between arsha is weak 🤣
lol see DID..n see their interview..they r really comfortable with eachother..u havent seen them bts of did na thats why ..apart from dancing career...they share a bff bond between them..kunwar always supported her..in real life they dont show it publically..they r very good friends..they two have diff lives..diff dreams..but they always support eachother...
Oh mann i worded my line wrong, it was supposed to say "You can't say that the chemistry between ArSha is weak"

Trust me ive seen ArSha since their DID days. I just worded that wrong !!
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

Oh mann i worded my line wrong, it was supposed to say "You can't say that the chemistry between ArSha is weak"

Trust me ive seen ArSha since their DID days. I just worded that wrong !!

initially i too wondered why u r saying this...🤣 as i know u..well plz edit ur line in ur post...🤣