Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Love track feels aadha adhoora (Page 2)

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nabigha

Well yeah it does seem adhora adhora...but i guess the cvs wanna show marriage scenario more then the love story...i mean in every other serial there is a love story thing...but maybe Shivani and Sahil's love story would be shown in flashback in the show...as in them telling their families ke hum aise miley...

But abhi to filhaal their marriage seems to be an uphill task...as per the article...Sahil would have to fight for it...and that would be worth watching...right???

@red, well yes if they do show their story as a flashback, then I am okay with it. As long as there is a solid base to the entire thing then there is some fun in watching what unfolds after-marriage to this couple.

@Bold, oh I have no idea about this articleLOL Really now Sahil has to fight for his love? I would love to watch some intensity from this fabulous actorEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

May be they want to show the story of Love v/s arrange after marriage which is totally blah.Afterall we need to learn about how they fall in love..They could bring the marriage track along with S's sister track a bit later..Till then could show us the leads friendship  & SS love track.

But leap looked quite OTT.

So basically they will show the effect n side effect of marriage Be it Love or arrange..

More than that I felt the reason given behind Shivani's family packing bag and baggage and leaving the city for good was totally half baked, unconvincing. It seemed abrupt like the writer/director suddenly decided to fast forward the entire track. As of now the story is moving too fast.
WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@ Priya01, are you Pri from DEK forum? Really sorry if not but have you changed your username? but jhappis back to you and thanks for replying in my threadHug

@ShreHug oh my god! its so good to see you here! Yeah seems like many janams pehle we used to engage in this sort of interaction.LOL
You know what I find most enduring in Sahil? That he is such a caring and supportive lover. I am sure he will be able to manao the family pretty well. As in no rona dhona dramebaazi but smooth execution of the planLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeSurish

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Ya i was strolling by this forum aise hi and stumbled by your thread.. how could I not reply to it?LOL

Saahil is a chillaxed guy! I am liking his characterization so far.. esp when he asked Shivani to meet Mansi once before she leaves. He literally coaxed her to do it for her own good. I liked that practical side of him along with his fun self. :) The one character that disappointed me was Bhabhi.. cuz i liked how she was shown different in the 2nd epi..neither too sweet and nor too kadusLOL i could relate her  to someone from my family but now they have made her vampish and a stereotype! Stern Smile 

Edited by Binge - 11 August 2012 at 1:43am
mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
i think they will show more in the coming episodes to make it look more convincing! abhi to characters ki intro hi chal rahi hai.
princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Ur rite! The Love track between Saahil and Shivani seem pheeka pheeka saConfused I think they will focus on the story after Marriage. But, they could've shown their first meeting aur phir leap leleteBig smile Anyways, ek galti toh humesha maaf hoti haiWink
Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
agree with u. I also wanted to see sahil shivani romance from begning. Hope to get it in flashback atleast...
Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

@ Priya01, are you Pri from DEK forum? Really sorry if not but have you changed your username? but jhappis back to you and thanks for replying in my threadHug

hey Neetz Hug ya that's me i hv changed my username Smile...all the pleasure is mine dear...hope u will  make more posts for discussion and also make some siggies on Sahil EmbarrassedWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index